tuscl

MENU?

10inches
Florida
Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:54 PM
on a recent visit to local club hooked up with dancer that practically had a menu for her services. after few drinks & a couple of dances, it was off to VIP. she let it be known that "extras" were available. then she gave the sales pitch . she immediately rattled off of list of items and their cost. HJ for $50, russian for $75, BBBJ for $100 and FS could be arranged OTC. any one ever heard of this before?

15 comments

• clamheart
    15 years ago
    I'll bite. What's russian? Is that Greek with vodka, or more likely BJ with a party hat?
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    I wasn't familiar with the term "russian" either: [view link] (For an even more interesting term, looking up "russian sex roulette" at the same site)
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    It means she'll let Mr. Happy slide between her titties.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    What'd she quote you for OTC? Inquiring minds...
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    10inches -- this sort of behavior is news to you? Some clubs, and some dancers, have this sort of "menu" for everyone, or for certain customers, all the time. Depends on location, girl, club, your familiarity and decency and not-looking-like-a-cop and yes-looking-like-you-can-pay factors, and a host of other considerations. Some girls would NEVER. Some girls do almost ALWAYS.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    Menus for extras have become more and more common. In some areas they have become the norm rather than the exception. As long as the economy continues to remain in the toilet they will continue to expand.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    It's unusual for a dancer to be so explicit. But about a third of the girls have one.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    and some girls give you freebies just to let you know they aren't kidding around. I thought one dancer was a nymphomaniac. I actually slept with her because she kept asking and I thought it would be good exercise. After that it seemed to be the only thing she wanted to do. I wasn't at one strip club for very long and while walking around out of the blue one dancer shouted at me that she wanted to take me to her apartment and let me do whatever I wanted. Not even a hi, my name is so and so. Weirdest intro I've ever had other than one time a dancer joked instead of "wanna dance" she asked me, "you want a BJ or just sex?, I don't do dances." Where did all the nympho dancers go to? I haven't met any in quite a long time now.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    The dancer who asked me to go home with her had a friend that was wondering why I blew her off. I had 3 good reasons. 1. I just drank a bunch of beer and didn't want to suddenly go drive somewhere when I was slightly intoxicated. 2. I didn't know if she was serious or wanted money for sex. I wasn't interested in paying any money. 3. I had no idea who she was or any clue to her sexual history and I didn't have a condom so it wasn't safe either. 4. All the beer I just drank doesn't go well with sex either. 5. After two minutes, I couldn't even remember who asked me. I was slightly intoxicated and she shouted the question to me while I was focusing on going to tip another dancer. Crazy dancers.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    If a dancer says she wants to take you home and let you have your way, do you assume she wants money or not?
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    It is not as common here in Georgia. However, I have met one girl who did. It is great that a dancer is offering, however, she needed to be careful.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have known plenty of girls who had a menu. However, I don't think I've ever met one who would list their items and their cost like that. I think they would like to be talked into a certain price.
  • how
    15 years ago
    The explicit menu approach is less alluring than the demure you-might-convince-me-to-do-more-with-you-than-I-do-with-others approach. There needs to be some feeling of pursuit and achievement in the fantasy, right?
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    its common here in south fl. sometimes you have to ask for it, othertimes its offered. but its becoming very prevalent to have some sort of "system". example? a girl with enormous bolt ons was offering to give me a very professional handshake russian interaction for 500 for an hour. another girl was offering to teach me greek for 600. shop around and be careful
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    That practice is a sure pathway to a solicitation ticket.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion