tuscl

Sounds like a good idea to me

elvis2
Florida
Was talking a dancer today and noticed she had about 10 very thin bracelets around her right wrist. I commented on them ,and she said she used them to keep track of dances. As she gave a customer a dance, she would discretely move one bracelet from her right wrist to her left.When finished dancing, she could quickly count number of bracelets [dances], and not worry about keeping count. Could concentrate on "job at hand". The manager agreed with her was a good idea, as we all make mistakes. She said her regulars liked the idea, and she usually switched the bracelets from one arm to other as she put her hands behind the customers head,so as not be obvious.

17 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    So what happens when she slides two bracelets over at the end of one dance?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    And I am sure they would never "accidently" move two at a time. Sounds more like a scam to make the customer think she is correct, rather then him. Myself, If I think I need to caount, I keep track a very simple way. I just say after each dance, that's one, correct? That's two, correct..etc. If she disagrees well I just pay our last agreed count and leave.
  • elvis2
    16 years ago
    I did not say you had to pay what she said, the count is for her use only, it is not the final word. This is the way SHE kept HER count.Most customers never know that she does it.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    What happens when someone does more than ten? Not that I bet it happens much, but it could happen.
  • elvis2
    16 years ago
    She does have that happen,after ten, said she starts moving them back to the original arm, one at a time,and counts them.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Holy shit, is it really that hard to count all the way to 10 without an arm band abacus?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I think it is an excellent idea FOR THE DANCER. I think I like to a visible counter that the dancer has to press at the end of each song so that the customer can see the count.

It isn't an issue of counting. Sometimes the dancers get heated up and will lose track unless there is an ongoing "abacus" notation.

EXCELLENT IDEA! :)
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I think it's a good idea, I like it.

I prefer strippers that are straight up, and there are some out there.

I was eating out one asian chick five years ago and she really liked it. I have to say also, I focused strictly on her clit because she had a tampon up there. Anyway, when I stopped, and her head cleared, I asked her "How much?" She told me she had lost count and we settled on 150.00, but we had been in the room about an hour. She promised OTC when her cycle was over, but I didn't see her again.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I just pre-pay for dances. I start with a $20 and then maybe prepay in groups of 4 or 6 depending on how we're getting along.

If she wants to dance more on her own dime, that's fine with me.

O.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Pre-pay? Negative! I've been burned that way.
    The bracelets as a minder for the dancer are fine, but obviously have no impact on her integrity. If she's honest about counting dances, but gets into it so much that she loses count, then whatever helps her remember is hunky-dory...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Pre-pay can work, but generally I don't like it.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    One day clubs will install electronic counters in VIP booths for counting dances. Each new song the DJ flips a switch and the count is logged. When the customer and dancer first enter the VIP booth, the counter is reset to zero. No one has to count--just look up at the LED readout.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I'm waiting for that day as well SuperDude.

As a joke one time, I gave a former ATF of mine a gift of one of those hand counters that you'll see doormen at high-end regular clubs using to keep track of how many people they've admitted into the club. I had gotten it for basically "free" on E-Bay...it was from China, and it turned out that it was broken as well...it only counted up to ten and then stopped working...lol...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I may not get any dances at a club that has the DJ counting dances. He does a short intro part of a song and talks for most of it, then counts it, then goes on to the next song, you get ripped off automatically while the dancer might give you a break and not even count that crap as a song. I prefer dancers and customers agreeing on the dance count. I keep a monetary count. I get two for ones, the dancer tells me after she finishes two songs and asks if I want another, sounds simple to me. Of course it may be that many clubs do not allow dancers to negotiate the dance prices.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    I hate when clubs count dances...that means they get a cut...most at 40 a dance take 10 from the dancer...I like clubs where I pay a flat fee to work and they stay out of my business after that...of course I have to tip the DJ and manager at the end of the night but it is on my terms...damn communism at strip clubs lol.
  • steve229
    16 years ago
    Agree with casualguy, keep it between the dancer and customer. I had a good experience recently with a very cool girl. After the last dance she said "I think that song was cut short, let me do another one for you - no charge." I will be back to see her again.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I met a girl who did that with condoms once. Every time she had sex with a different guy, she just used a different condom. That way, she could count the wrappers and know ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion