tuscl

Canada

I live in Ohio tired of the lame clubs here. Is it worth it to make a trip to Toronto. Been checking out reviews look pretty good and its not that far of a drive. Thinking staying a few days.

9 comments

• robofan
    16 years ago
    What exactly are you looking for?

If it's high mileage then I would suggest Niagara Falls instead of Toronto. Same distance from Ohio. Also you will probably be crossing the border in Detroit. There are a few clubs in the Detroit area you may want to check out and save yourself the extra drive.
  • samsung1
    16 years ago
    Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indiana is a good club. It is ranked number 7 in the top ten strip clubs on the tuscl.com homepage.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Is it worth it to make a trip to Toronto."

Almost every dancer that I've met from Ontario (or Toronto specifically) has been a hottie. From what I hear though, the mileage is higher, in general, in Quebec, but there are some noteable exceptions (Niagara Falls for instance). American money is worth roughly 20% more in Canada right now as well...so good luck!
  • grudge06
    16 years ago
    Thanks for the tips. Yeah I was looking for high mileage without the hassle.
  • grudge06
    16 years ago
    I live in Columbus are you talking about the Blue Diamond?
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Yes, it's worth the drive to Canada to escape the lameness of some Ohio clubs. But--Toronto no, Niagara Falls, yes. Windsor, no. ust check the TUSCL reviews.

But if you're so upset with Ohio lameness, you're just looking in the wrong places or not working hard enough to find/create your own fun. The fun is out there, you just have to find it and invest in it. In other words, don't be a stranger anywhere and expect great things to happen, unless you're in Detroit, Florida or Las Vegas.
  • grudge06
    16 years ago
    Sorry if I go by Tuscl reviews Toronto seems better. Also im tired of bs here too many rip offs.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    The thing about Canada compared to the USA, as it relates to high-mileage strip clubs at least, is that, in general, everything is pretty much "legal" & tolerated up there as opposed to down here.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Hey Grudge, come up here to Detroit for a Friday night. Try out the Flight Club, Penthouse, Coliseum or Playhouse. If you don't find anything you like, drive on over to Toronto for some fun on Saturday night. My guess is you'll not use your passport!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion