tuscl

Catching something from a dancer

mr_33
Florida
Thursday, February 5, 2009 10:57 PM
Does anyone worry about catching something from a dancer? Even without getting any extras, can't you get herpes just from kissing? What's more dangerous, kissing on the mouth (no tongue) or sucking a nipple. I would assume the former. I try to avoid it, but sometimes it happens. And then I worry about if she had herpes (no visible outbreak). Of course then there are the dancers who put their crotch an inch away from your mouth. I love it and hate it at the same time.

21 comments

• imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    Very highly unlikely to get genital herpes from mouth to mouth kissing. Oral sex is another matter... Other herpes, the type that causes cold sores around mouth, can be passed by kissing. So look before you kiss...
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Hmmm...actually kissing another person with a "fever blister" or mouth ulcer or even gingivitis....an open whatever...could transmit well, most commonly, herpes simplex I (causes common cold sores), and Hepatitis B. Kissing the same person when you ALSO have an open anything in your mouth adds more risk of transmitting borne pathogens. As far as comparing kissing to oral...oral maybe safer seeing as how the penis is not a mucous membrane and hopefully has no um...open sores.(ew) It would be a stretch. I think I will close this post with...better safe than sorry...or perhaps when in doubt whack it...*full body shiver*
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    You only live once, so I take the attitude of Boxman from The Flight of the Intruder-"You afraid of a few bugs? What kind of pilot are you?" Then Box explains why he always carries 26 condoms (why they call him 'Box')
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Oh and just because someone does not have a breakout(cold sore) of Herpes Simplex I does not mean you are totally safe from catching it. The virus lays dormant until triggered by stress, fever, illness and other times your immune system is compromised and then you get a sore. (so guess you will find out at that time). Wow...my Immunology/Serology class is coming in handy.
  • mr_33
    15 years ago
    Obviously I wouldn't kiss anyone if I had anything open in my mouth, or if there were any visual signs of cold sores around her mouth. But I always hear you can catch it even if no visible signs. Not to mention the person might not even know they have it. Is this pretty rare? Do you have to have an exchange of saliva? I would hope quick lip to lip contact would significantly reduce the chances. But I thought you could also catch it from skin contact? So if I'm putting my mouth on her body (neck, chest, fingers, etc) is there just as much risk?
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Of course there is a possibility of transmission is possible through ANY contact. I am saying it is more likely in times of the symptoms I mentioned above...If you want to get super technical/paranoid...I mean, transmission may occur from a person who has herpes with no sores presently active through the "shedding" of virus particles from the skin and "landing" on the mucous membranes of another person.
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    There are a lot of variables involved so I guess it's like gambling.
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Well if I was in the mood to make out I am NOT anymore...LOL.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I think I'm less likely to catch something sucking on a nipple in a strip club than I am shaking the hand of somebody sitting near me in church during the traditional hand shaking time. People go to church sick all the time with colds etc. and most seem to think nothing about trying to shake your hand. When you're coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose, you shouldn't be shaking hands with anyone in my opinion unless you're trying to get them sick too. However some strippers work in strip clubs when they have bad colds too. I like to avoid sick people no matter where they are.
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    I have had one STD in my life...in college, when I caught a raging case of chlamydia from a sweet 18 year old farm girl who lived in the Women's Baptist Student Residence, and was regularly carrying junk between me (who she fucked during the week at college) and her home town farmboy boyfriend (who she fucked on the weekends, when she went home). I have never caught anything from a stripper. My advice: for optimal sexual health, hang with strippers, and avoid 18 year old farm girls from Central Illinois.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    I have never caught anything yet. In my opinion, dancers as a whole are cleaner than your average 18-30 year old female. They even have very clean, fresh tasty pussys-and I sure can't say that about some of the regular girls I have had sex with.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    The only things I catch from dancers are the occasional nasty headcold. Picked up a doozy just this past weekend from a club I was in Friday night. This will keep me outta the clubs for a week or two. Great way to save money, if you don't mind the mucus & nose-blowing.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    don't know if I want to kiss the stripper who gave a little extra to the guy right before you... yuck, a dancer who probably still had sticky stuff on her hands went straight to another guy and started running her fingers through his hair...
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    With that having been said, I still can't figure out how customers want to put their mouth's on strippers nipples. It's not like she got called up there just for you but she has been there ALL night...and you are guy # 374638 to put your mouth there...maybe worry more about what the other customers have or the fact you are basically kissing a bunch of dudes....**full body shiver**
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Anna, If in your words, kissing a nipple is, "basically kissing a bunch of dudes", then I assume you mean by proxy. That said, then what would DATY be?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    What you are saying is true, Anna, but we are indeed just made of weak flesh & blood....when a lovely young lady pushes her boobies (or other anatomy) in our face, how can we not resist? We start thinking with a different part of the anatomy, and instinct takes over. The last time a dancer pushed her cootchie into my face, I SWORE that I would resist it and just think of something else....like my grocery list or something. Well....that worked for about a second. Moments later I was dining away. Regrets? You bet. Will it prolly happen again? You bet. I just read Clubber's post. Now I regret it even more. Until next time, that is.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, I guess you understood, but it never occurred to me a woman would respond negatively. :)
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    DATY...I have to look that up.
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    OOOOOOO. I guess my nipple theory would apply...especially in clubs where very naughty things go down...I can't imagine just doing that to a dancer not knowing what or who had came in contact with her...you know...ew.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I'm sure that communicable diseases are a possibility, but here are two observations from my own experience: 1. The only sexually related trouble I've ever had, is something I got from a long-term girlfriend of the "normal" or "civilian" type. She had been a regular girl having regular amounts of regular sex, therefore wasn't as careful as a professional about hygiene etc., therefore was more susceptible to getting diseases from her various boyfriends over the course of her life. She hardly ever had the first bout of sex with someone when she was in control or even sober -- she was a typical North American "I have to think it's meaningful" type, so the guys always got her drunk (me too!) to loosen her up. So, she got warts, gave me some. I had to get rid of them. Nothing major. But I've had lots of sex with lots of providers and never had any trouble (and yes I've been tested), and very little sex with very few girlfriends and gotten (a little) trouble. Makes ya go hmm ... 2. I always get flea bites (chiggers?) at strip clubs. Little nibbles that ITCH LIKE HELL around the top of my socks line on my shins and calves. Sometimes along my underwear line at my waist. They go away in a few days, but all those places have dirty carpets ...
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Book Guy, those are crabs! They jump right out of her thong and fall right on the top of your socks.... Seriously tho....can STD's, like gonorrhea, live in a girl's mouth for very long? Something to think about next time you're getting that ever so enjoyable BBBJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion