tuscl

Reasons to stay away...

Friday, January 23, 2009 1:33 AM
REASONS WHY I'M NOT CLUBBING NOW... 1. Money. I was recently laid off and have found another job however, the income is half what I was making before. 2. Heat. In the Seattle area most of the clubs here are under surveilence from the feds. I've heard that they have set up cams to keep the dancers' honest and clean with thier dances. It's all been happening ever since the clubs were raided last spring. The owner is under investigation for tax evasion and has been suspected of organized crime. The mayor has even gone as far as calling him a mafia boss. 3. The thrill of going to a club is just not as 'thrilling' as it used to be. Maybe I'm burned out or I'm just getting older and I don't possess the drive for it as much as I did when I was younger. Have any of you experienced reasons NOT to go and what are those reasons??? Your thoughts?

18 comments

• now_starring
    15 years ago
    I started last year, and spend way to much money, so I stayed away for a while. This time I am trying to get a schedule. It also did not help that my job was right down the street.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    LOL! Three for me. When one has a honey to come home to and a nice relationship, one realizes just how hollow clubbing is.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Clubs charge for everything, including using the mens room. Dancers are either lazy or openly hooking, which incurs the wrath of LE and civic groups. A lot of chubby, unattractive and ordinary looking older women are now dancing in clubs and their desperation shows on stage. The idea that every customer is a $300.00 opportunity no longer makes sense in this economy, but dancers, managers and owners haven't made any adjustments.
  • I can NEVER get tired of stripclubbin', or at least I can never see myself getting tired of it. I don't think I can ever take seeing a naked woman for granted. And maybe I'm naive, but I'm not worried about LE swooping down on me getting an LD, either. But money ... ah yes, friend, that's the rub. I've been out of work for two years, but the unemployment money has run out this month. Yet I don't think I can stop. I will cut down or stop other things before giving this up. The possibility that I'm addicted is very, very real. I'm glad you found a job, GIAY.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Someyoung, I think I went through the addiction to clubbing over ten years ago. When I started NOT paying bills and, instead, using that money to spend on strippers, I knew it was time to quit. And I did for several years. Since coming back, I probably spend a third the amount that I did on my past visits over a decade ago. And I only go three or four times a year now. Where, as before, I would go once a week.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Before I retired I used to go often and to many different clubs. Since I retired, there are few close to home and none are very good. Plus there isn't much of a chance to be out on my own these days.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Why I won't return to Houston Dolls-my most recent ATF works there and she has spies there who will call her in if I come in when she's not there. She thinks she has an exclusive with me. Why I won't return to Fantasy North-If the girls do extras, they're not doing it with me.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    Because 99% of the dancers simply don't turn me on. I don't find them to be even mildly attractive here in OH. Now om Vegas, I can usually find a few that are a cut above the grocery market check out clerks that mascarade as strippers here in th emidwest.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If you cannot afford it, Stay away.Simple. I don't have that problem. The only other reason to avoid certain clubs is fuglies.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    For me sometimes the "thrill" doesn't go away, as much as, be more and more elusive. When I get a little bit of it, I need more. If I get to a club where a girl gives me a lapper, then next time I need that same level of girl to give a lapper with extras, and then I need an even hotter girl, and then I need full service. It escalates in my own head.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Some mention the "thrill", and I think that is valid, but to me, going to the same couple of clubs all the time takes away most of the thrill. Now if there happens to be a new hottie or two there, then that is a different story.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think the "thrill" of going to strip clubs dies if you are constantly going to new clubs. If you stick with the same one and keep going you will find some interesting story lines with the dancers.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I don't want to know the dancers' story lines ...
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Usually, its money, but at times, burnout happens. I think that happens because in general, the same girls are always at the same club. That's nice if these girls are favorites, but if they aren't, that can lead to boredom with the whole scene. Even at my favorite club, about half the girls on any given night just don't interest me at all. Also, after a while, you get to know the clubs and they don't really change a lot over time. The girls change, but the clubs themselves don't.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Samsung1, I am glad that works for you, but in my many years of experience, it doesn't for me. Now there just might be a simple reason. I am very selective of dancers. Perhaps you are not, therefore more of a chance for your finding "... some interesting story lines with the dancers."
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    1. Money, if you went too often, you'd spend too much because it seems like a lot of fun. Either that or you're having too much fun to be able to afford to go too often. I keep reading it's a good thing some posters don't live too close to Platinum Plus or they would be broke. Well I live in between two PP clubs and I have fun at other clubs too. 2. There's some really good sci-fi tv shows on and you want to see them. 3. It's snowing. You know here in the South if the snow is actually staying on the road, clubs will be deserted. There will be a run on milk and bread in the grocery stores before the first flakes fall. Schools will close down and entire towns will shut down with any snowfall that stays on the roads. It becomes a national unofficial holiday. Of course the company I work for is headquarted up north so they expect me there even if snowplows can't make it. 4. I have a headache, backache or some other ache and just don't want to visit. I rarely have headaches. 5. I want to become a millionaire and won't get there if I keep spending money in strip clubs without saving most of it. 6. I want the dancers at one club to miss me so I visit other clubs. 7. I was planning on visiting strip clubs but a girl at a regular club kept me so busy I never made it there.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Maybe my number one or two should be, Relatives are visiting.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    continuing on.. 9. Because you're out of town and the dancer in your car doesn't want to visit strip clubs. She wants to visit regular dance clubs. It's been many years since I did this. Funny part was before we went clubbing, the dancer says to me and another girl who was with us, "ok let's agree to no funny shit. We all agree to stay together." She was worried I would leave them. Best way to make a dancer stay on you like glue at a dance club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion