tuscl

My worst strip club experience.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 8:44 PM
Back in my early 20's my best friend (married) was dating/fucking one of 3 sisters that shared a 2 bedroom apartment. The middle one had a kid. Any how I got introduced to the oldest sister and we hit it off. She was an accountant doing my friends books. One weekend we went to Ensenada, Mexico. As soon as we checked into our hotel room, we jumped in bed and had some fun. After wards we went to dinner and then hit the strip clubs/bordellos. We were drinking a lot but did not need to drive. In this one club there was a stripper on stage with enormous tits. My GF did not have large tits but I had no complaints. I joking asked her if "all Pollack's had small tits?" She laughed. We continued to party. We got back to the hotel room. I was looking fore ward to some more sex. Next thing I know, she is in the bathroom barfing all over the place. I spent the next hour cleaning her up and putting her to bed and then cleaning the bath room. I slept in a chair. Next day I ask her if she wants to get breakfast. "NO, I just want to go home". It was a long 3 hour drive home. She did not want to talk. I tried calling her for 3 weeks but she would not answer. MY best friend finally clued me in. He got it from her sister that she was really sensitive about her breast size and that I had pissed her off with my comment. That is why she got totally wasted and barfed all over the place and now she was too embarrassed about it to see me again. I moved on. I did see her again about 2 years later at my friends business. She had gotten a boob job. my buddy says "Hey John, how do like Nikki with tits?" Women!!! BTW, Ensenada,Mexico is where the Margarita was invented. By a bar tender That worked in Hussongs Cantina in 1941. I spent 10 years drinking in there and did not know that until recently.

15 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    In Detroit ethnic slurs against people from Eastern Europe are fighting words. Add to that a rude comment about breast size and you have a woman on your hand with hurt feelings that she might try to blot out by heavy drinking. She should have barfed on you.
  • burtreynoldsstudd
    16 years ago
    We all have that one friend who likes to places that are way off the beating path. My friend loves dirty places . . clubs, bars, etc. He kept bugging me to go to a club with him at a truck stop, and I finally relented for his birthday. A small group of us showed up at the club, which had a layout I'm not accustomed to. Before I get into that, this club is dry, but they offer free coffee and free showers?? (I guess these are for the truckers). The strippers are not involved in said showers. The stage is rather large and has three poles which are filled. There is hardly any side seating, so a few friends and I found the one bench away from the stage. Apparently, this irritated one of the dancers who was watching us no on stage. After dancing on a guy, she climbed off stage and strattled over me. She started yammering about how I was a preppy bitch, then started to list clothing designers. Sidenote: I was wearing an Adidas hoodie. *I feel I need to descrip this woman, so you can know what I was dealing with. She was a lil' too big to be stripping, her skin sagged down over her outfit, and worst of all she had a Michael Strahan gap in between her front teeth!* After displacing her fashion knowledge she spit at me, literally, that: "she was a ghetto hoe, and I wouldn't make it one day in the ghetto!" To which I replied, "well, that's why I don't go there." After my response a fellow dancer pulled her on stage to which a friend of mine mockingly put a tip on stage for her leaving. She flipped out and threw the dollar back at him. Then threw two solid glass ash trays. The first hitting me square in the chest! At this point we decided. I don't have a lot of rules in life, but I don't stay places where I've been hit with an ash tray. Sadly, the birthday boy decided to stay and continue to get dances. Good friends are hard to find :-D
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I was at the Cheetah in Atlanta in the early 90s when there was a double homocide there - a couple of thugs who'd been denied admission returned with their "9s" and tried to shoot the place up. Needless to say the club was closed for the night. It didn't affect me or any of my friends directly, but what a buzz kill. One of the victims exsanguated from a headshot in the valet area - I drove by later and the valets were hosing the blood into a storm drain. The incident drew the typical "stripclubs are dangerous" media attention for awhile, especially since this was shortly after the owner of the Gold Rush was killed. O.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Cameras don't exsanguinate people; vampires and government, otoh. ;0
  • ralphyboy
    16 years ago
    damn, ozy, a double homicide! hard to top that...and the part where 'they tried to shoot the place up' but you and your friends were not affected...? in 35 years on the circuit i've had practically NO unpleasant experiences IN SC's (unless you count the belligerent bouncer who took it personally when i offered the bartender (his girlygirl) a cigarette, or the sister who started shrieking 'he came on my leg, he came on my leg' (exaggeration for extortion) after a perfectly normal LD conclusion... ALL my negative SC experiences have occurred outside the SC to the car in the lot or nearby street...stolen bike cut off the back, smashed windows and theft of stuff in the car, and slashed tires...and i would blame the first two on lack of precaution on my part...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Superdude: My biological father was 100% polish. Born in Poland. She just had a polish last name. I thought that I knew her well enough to joke about it. I was wrong. But the story illustrates how much women are concerned about breast size. They have the notion that men like em big and as men we often express that view. Water over the dam.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I really had to think on this as I only had one, and didn't consider it all that important. It was my third time in the French Quarter of New Orleans and the first time I had discretionary cash. I went into that strip joint on Bourbon Street where you see the leg swinging back and forth in front. I found the place to be wanting, and the dancers onstage as well. One semi attractive gal had finished her time onstage and collected tips from a few guys in the audience. She was replaced by this overweight over the hill scraggleface. Scraggleface did her thing onstage then went around to collect tips. When she asked me for a tip I said "no". She got upset and said everyone was required to tip. I told her to go away. She went away, but returned with a mountain of a bouncer. He came at me menacingly. I have decades of martial arts experience and was once the best bare knuckles brawler in San Diego. I told tiny to stop because he didn't want "to go there". He stopped, realizing that he might be up against a challenge. I told him I was leaving. Scraggleface asked about her tip. I shot tiny a look. He told her to back off. I left without further incident.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I have never had any really bad experiences. I've encountered plenty of ROB's, had encounters with overzealous bouncers and I've been to clubs that weren't worth the time or money. But this all falls into typical bad strip club experiences. I went to a club where the management of my employer was there, and all I wanted to do was hide, and not even lapdances from my ATF were helping, but that was just a situation I wasn't ready for at that time. I once had my winter jacket stolen when I was in the lap dance area, and subsequently, unless its just too damn cold out, I never bring my jacket in with me.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat: You have always displayed an extraordinary sensitivity to other clubbers and dancers. We learn a lot from you.
  • I would like to remind you of a little thread I started around Thanksgiving called, "Dude, I got kicked out of my favorite stripclub tonight."
  • Fibber
    16 years ago
    easy in a stage dance only club in DC I was sitting at the stage where i will always tip - usually $1 a song. On comes a stripper who had to have had her boobs done within the past two days - i look up and all i see is stitches and ooze. I refused to tip her (or even look back up) even when she was pounding her feet right in front of me to get my attention.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Plastic surgery - especially the "discount" jobs that strippers seem inevitably to go for - really can have tragic results. I can think of several flawless girls who RUINED themselves... it's as bad as that mad man attacking Michelangelo's "Pieta" with a crowbar a few years ago, or the bombing of the Uffizi. I absolutely won't tip an altered dancer, just as a matter of policy. I can't reward vanadlism. O.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Vandalism. Yes. A good term to it.
  • londonguy
    16 years ago
    Not my experience but I once heard of a guy that visited a club in Amsterdam, he was strapped to a structure believing he was in for a good time with a hot blonde, apparently he got a big black guy take his ass instead.
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    being constantly harassed for tips and money by the rudest strippers and staff ever, in Archibald's in Washington, DC (see my review)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion