tuscl

Some questions to customers from an ex dancer

Monday, December 15, 2008 4:54 AM
I just want to know how the majority of customers feel on certain things and know what kind of customers you are. So if you wouldn't mind answering these questions, I would appreciate it. What is your outlook on dancers all together? What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras?

31 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Are you gathering data for a thesis? ;) Okay, answers inline: What is your outlook on dancers all together? - It's pretty hard to generalize about dancers. Obviously it's a fringe sort of job, well outside the mainstream; I think it's fast but not necessarily easy money; I find that most dancers don't manage their lives very well... just look at the crappy cars in the strip club lot, those usually belong to the dancers. Beyond that, some I like, some I don't; there's certainly a wide demographic represented. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? - Now? singles at the stage, and I buy dances at cost. I don't try to bargain, nor am I especially generous. I like prix fixe, I guess. I used to be a "baller", tipping 20s at the stage and have payed 50s and 100s for a single dance, just for fun... but there's really no cost benefit there. So I just keep it simple now. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? - A lapdance? depends on my mood and the girl, really... frankly, I just don't like a hard grind. In VIP I expect "anything goes"... I have fave dancers that I won't take to VIP simply because I know she won't go there. VIP should be nasty. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? - I never pay for talking time. I will buy drinks if she wants them. If I have invited a dancer to join me, I expect to cover all the expenses, including her drinks, food, whatever. Again, I keep it simple. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? - I always choose my own dancers. As a matter of policy, I always decline dances from dancers who've approached me; sometimes I might go select them later, if they've impressed me on stage. I do decline politely, though - she's just doing her job, no point in being rude. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? - The extras thing just kind of occurs naturally. I tend to like a less glitzy club, one with younger, less "seasoned" dancers, more laid-back. I will say that nowadays most - at least 90% - will do some kind of extras. O.
  • michele_b83
    16 years ago
    No thesis, this is out of 100% curiosity and just wanting to know the responses. Thanks for answering :)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    The posters on here may not be the same as a general sampling of customers. My outlook on dancers. I enjoy watching them take off their clothes. It's a temporary job and I'm glad they're doing it. Some are friendly and look hot as well. Others seem to be just getting by. Some look average. A few dancers I think shouldn't be dancing and I wouldn't even go near them on the street. The feeling that you should run not walk comes to mind. Fortunately I haven't seen these types of dancers recently or not very many. Some dancers are nice, a few not so. Some you wouldn't want to trust in the least and may need to be on guard at all times. They'll steal your wallet if they can get it out of your backpocket during a lapdance. I try to avoid those I think are overcharging or you need to be on constant guard with. A lapdance - I like two way contact at a price that isn't too high. A tabledance - I'll accept one way contact if the price is only $10 for a song especially if she's hot and she does good one way contact. Or if she's been talking to me for 30 to 60 minutes and I haven't otherwise spent any money on her or just a drink. I may go for a tabledance. Drinks, a lot of the time my answer is no. Simply because I get asked for a drink the very first thing sometimes when a dancer sits down with me. She's more interested in a drink and me paying for it than anything else in my opinion. I've had dancers walk off, come back for their drink, say thanks sometimes, and then say they have to run. It doesn't happen very much but I think that is rude behavior. If I like her and she's been sitting and talking to me for at least a couple of minutes, I might buy her a drink. The odds go up the longer I've been talking to her and I want to order myself a drink as well. Some nights I may be trying to limit my spending so I may not agree to buy any drinks. That is especially the case if I've just run into some pushy waitress asking if I want to buy a drink immediately after a dancer sits down next to me and I didn't even get to ask the dancer her name. I don't like rude waitresses even though it's possible they have bad timing at times. I'm used to dancers approaching me all the time. I have so much experience telling dancers no, no thanks, not right now, maybe later, etc that I found out how to make a game out of it if I feel like it. I don't mind dancers approaching me. Well most dancers. Extras? I rarely talk about this. However if I drank one too many then there's no telling what I may talk about. I did encounter one dancer in the last few weeks who I had to stop and ask what she was asking me. She told me she wanted to take me home and let me do whatever I wanted to do to her. Strange way to introduce herself to me when I'm walking around a club. I didn't want to leave the club at that moment and had a slight beer buzz so I blew her off. Later on, I wondered what she looked like because I couldn't remember. I thought it was a dancer but don't even remember that for sure. There are a lot of female customers in the clubs I visit.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've always talked to a dancer for at least a little bit before agreeing to meet up with them later. Except for the first time, they've always asked me and I've turned down a few dancers. I don't go to strip clubs looking for dates. I'm just going to have some fun.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I just want to know how the majority of customers feel on certain things and know what kind of customers you are. So if you wouldn't mind answering these questions, I would appreciate it. What is your outlook on dancers all together? As a single guy, I find their service a very necessary thing in a screwed up society like ours. Most single women are single for a very good reason (they're nuts). I like the scene in the original Battlestar Galactica where Cassieopiea is talking about being a Socialator, "an honored practice that's been going on yarns." Men need fantasy and I need to be validated as a man without having to put up without all kind of nutso stuff (phone calls-"Do you like me?" puh-leez) What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? Singles at the stage-15-30 seconds of attention at the stage and an opportunity to line up a LD. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? During the first LD, let the dancer set the tone. If she's receptive to touching-all good. If not, it'll just be one LD. If we get to ten LD's in a row (the club has no VIP room) there should be all access available. If the dancer and I already have a relationship, I expect to eat her out and her to someway gratify me. As for VIP room, for what I'm paying, it had better be anything goes. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? If we have a couple of minutes of pleasant conversation and I welcome her presence, then by all means I'll buy her a drink. As for talking time, if the dancer wants me to pay her for talk time, she should be upfront about it, and offer a reasonable rate (40 an hour?). During the talk time, the GFE should be going on (cuddling, touching). Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? I like to pick my own dancers, however, if I'm approached by a semi attractive, or attractive dancer with excellent sales technique (not hard sell), I'm not resentful. If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I tell her 'm waiting for someone and point to a dancer onstage, or at another dancer disengaging from a customer. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I prefer a club where extras are available and I avoid non extras clubs (what's the point?). Of dancers that allow kitty licking-40%, FS-10-15%. I'm not crazy about BJ's or HJ's because dancers are usually rough on little Elvis and that scares the hell out of him (he's a sensitive guy).
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "What is your outlook on dancers all together?" The business is a bad deal for most of them---of course, the same could be said of working at Walmart or as an attorney. "What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..?" I just give a $1. It is when the dancer finishes her 3 song set so I'm not expecting anything. It is just a nice opportunity to see the dancer up close. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? Ideally, I expect a GFE. What that means is that I like the fantasy that she is actually my girlfriend. "Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink?" I don't pay for talking time and I don't like buying drinks. "Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her?" I rarely approach a dancer. I try to avoid eye contact so that hopefully she'll veer away. "What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras?" Cheap high mileage (meaning plenty of 2 way contact) clubs attract me. I'm not too into extras and according to dancers that I know, I'm the exception.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    What is your outlook on dancers all together? They all have significant personal issues or they wouldn’t be there. Everyone I talk to has a sad story to tell and how they don’t have any money. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? I normally tip $3 but that is for a good portion of one song and some lap dancing. Yesterday I tipped a girl $20 for a very high mileage lap dance at the stage and just one song. If she simply dances in front of me and does not show the kitty its just $1. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? Don’t go there anymore unless I know I’m having sex. Too boring otherwise. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? I buy drinks or only girls I already know because it helps them at the bar. It’s money I would normally give them anyway, but it’s going to the bar instead of them personally. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I never approach a dancer. I only want dancers that pretend a great interest in me. The fantasy has to start in the right direction from the beginning What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I don’t go to clubs just to watch good looking women dance. There has to be the prospect for very high mileage that I’m aware of personally or based upon good advice. I rarely ask dancers for extras. If I’ve seen a girl a number of times I might. Most extras have come at their request.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ***> "What is your outlook on dancers all together?" Pretty bleak overall. In general, I think they come from weak families and are lacking in ethics, outlook, values, and education to begin with. Then they end up in a culture which re-enforces and promotes the worst of their pre-existing problems, so they usually end up getting worse. I also believe that a very large percentage are literally crazy and are either taking medication, seeing therapists about it or should be. There are exceptions to this broad outlook. Some are very close to being normal women. The few who are good stand out all the more because they have not succumbed to the culture around them. ***> What is your tipping style? Always tip the waitress at least $1/drink, sometimes more if she really deserves it. Sometimes tip girls on stage. Never tip for dances. ***> What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? Nothing is really expected. I'm cool with whatever comfort level a girl has regarding contact. If she is just going to air dance that is ok, she has to do what she's ok with. OTOH, I'm certainly not obligated to get more than a single dance from her, and won't unless I get the feeling that she is going to at least get me off, or that we are on track for OTC. ***> Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? Never pay for talking time or buy them drinks. ***> Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I have no problem approaching them. ***> What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I ask for extras. I'd said around 85% will do at least HJ. Most, if you play it right, will do OTC, especially the hot ones for whatever reason. Almost every time when I met a stripper I just had to fuck she was up for it.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    *What is your outlook on dancers all together?* I don't have a standard view of all dancers. I tend to view them as individuals. Some are interesting people, some are morons, some pleasant, some annoying. *What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..?* I don't expect anything after I give a tip. I tip for good service BEFORE I tip, just like in a restaurant. I generally tip $1-2 at the rail, and tip up to one VIP-dance cost if a VIP session was good. *What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms?* Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras?
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    ooops, hit return before I finished, and now have lost interest in continuing. :-)
  • pop
    16 years ago
    What is your outlook on dancers all together? They're women who want much the same things as most women but are travelling a different path. What is your tipping style? I don't have one. What do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? a smile What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? a bit more than a smile Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? Buying drinks or shots can be fun. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? Sometimes. If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? Depends on her attitude. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I like a place like Platinum plus and I'll have to research the extras. Donations are welcome. BTW, your boyfriend is full of it.
  • large
    16 years ago
    What is your outlook on dancers all together? To me they are pretty girls that I can have fun with without any obligation to "call them in the morning". What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? I'll tip a dollar at the stage but rarely after a private dance unless she really went the extra mile for me. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? I never go to VIP rooms anymore since in my experience they are a rip off. In a lapdance, I expect as much 2-way hand-on contact as the club allows. I especially like it when she snuggles in close and presses her whole body against me. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? I never pay for talking time and rarely pay for drinks. I'm there for the dances. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I prefer to have the dancer approach me since that the way it seems to work at most clubs. If one I don't like approaches me, I try to be polite and say something like "maybe later." What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I like clubs with pretty women who like to touch and be touched. I don't care about the decor or the availablity of food and drink. I'm there for the dances. I don't ask for extras but if offered, I usually won't refuse. My expereince is that in some clubs extras are standard practice while in others, they are forbidden.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    michele_b83, What is your outlook on dancers all together? I think they have the same positives and negatives of any group of people, but more towards the negative traits. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? Standard $1 for stage and "walk around" tipping. If I wish to really capture a dancers attention, I make sure she sees the $5,$10, or rarely $20. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? Depends on the club, but some hands on work. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? I sometimes buy drinks, but ONLY if I want her to sit with me. Otherwise, I do not buy them. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I detest dancers approaching me, unless I make it obvious I would like them to do that. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I prefer the local laid back type of club. I've never asked.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    Figure I'll throw mine in while I procrastinate at work. What is your outlook on dancers all together? --Same as TUSCL brother. The dancers are just as diverse as the customers. Some as a career they like, some stuck in it as a career, some experimenting for quick cash, some as temporary until they get to the enxt stage of their life. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? --$1 or $2 at the PP type stage. The 15 second tip dance is an audition of sorts. If I like it, I'll ask her name which some of them realize I'm letting them know there's more money if they visit me after their set. Others don't get it...too bad. Always tip the waitress or bartender $1 a drink. Thinking about starting to tip the door girl. I'll only tip on top of the dance if I thoroughly enjoyed it AND she's someone I've gotten to know a little bit. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? --At PP and HB, all dances are in the couch room. In there, I expect two way contact and grinding. When the tits are in my face, I suck them. At the same time, I tend to stick with whatever makes her comfortable -- only a few I've experienced hinted at resistance to anything I've tried (nothing extras wise) and if they do, that's cool. It will just be my last dance. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? --Talking time? No. I buy drinks only for faves -- select few. I've only bought drinks for five dancers ever. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? --No preference. Only problem is when the one's that approach me don't accept the signs. At HB, there's one girl tht will sit down and try to talk you into dances for at least 10 minutes. I don't even look at her as she talks and hint at annoyance. I rarely see people give in to her so I still wonder how she manages after all this time. If I like a dancer, I'll hint or make eye contact or tell her to see me when she's done if she's on stage. Even though I don't mind it, rarely will I accept a dance from the girls that just walk up to me and ask unless I already know her or if she offers a deal that makes me give in. I just use it as a way of knowing which ones are interested in dancing and get them later if I'm interested. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? --I like laid-back clubs with a variety of girls. Try to stay away from clubs with a small amount of girls on shift unless there's also always just a few customers. Never asked for extras, I just go with what I'm in the mood for.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    I just want to know how the majority of customers feel on certain things and know what kind of customers you are. So if you wouldn't mind answering these questions, I would appreciate it. What is your outlook on dancers all together? Most are just trying to get by and have no idea of what will happen to them when they are no longer cute and hot. It's sad to see people living only for today's quick money with no idea of a plan for tomorrow. I'm also seeing a lot of older dancers hanging around too long or coming into the business too late to compete with the much younger talent. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? I rarely tip on stage unless I'm trying to get the dancer's attention. Usually $5. I expect her to come to my table ASAP. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? Two way contact, slow and sensual. No whining or begging for tips. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? I will not pay for talking and I say that up front. Some dancers think that's rude, but I have been the victim of misunderstandings on this score. If I want her to hang around I will offer to buy a drink. If not, I will tell her that I'm not buying drinks or dances right now and she might spend her time more profitably elsewhere. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I might approach an ATF or a real "10"if she is not busy. I rarely approach dancers. I let them decide if they want to approach me. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? Upscale club. I'm not into thug culture. Too old for that stuff. I don't look for, ask for or expect extras. Too much risk of arrest or disease. Just fantasy and fun, no dating experience.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Outlook on dancers: I try not to generalize. Paying for talking: Negative. Buying drinks: So long as they are reasonable prices, not like "dancer drinks." Expectations from VIP or LD: I take no expectations that are not explicitly given in advance; I do take high hopes, regardless. Extras: Over half of the dancers I have encountered would do extras, but I tend not to inquire directly...just let it happen.
  • kansasgent
    16 years ago
    What is your outlook on dancers all together? I like dancers for the most part. The ones I spend any time with are usually attractive, intelligent girls, just trying to make a living. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? $1 at the stage. If I like the dancer and want her to visit me, I'l make several trips to the stage. I don't just go to the stage one time and give a dancer a $5 or $10. I'm always afraid they won't notice what denomiation it is and will not recognize it as a signal that I'm really interested. Around here dances in the VIP areas are $20. Floor dances are $10. I never get a floor dance. Champagne rooms are pricier and I pay the going rate. Any extra tip will come if I've had a good experience and would like the dancer to remember me if I return. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? In a VIP room I expect the absolute limit of what the rules allow. In a champagne room, I'd like a little more. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? Unless you call a tip paying for talking time, I don't pay for it. I have bought drinks on occasion, but only when I'm really interested in keeping the dancer's attention. I don't like it when they ask for one. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? It depends on the dancer. Three of my "ATFs" approached me initially. I've been approached by some dancers who don't belong in the business and I wish they would stay away. My reaction when one of these asks me for a dance is to politely turn them down. But sometimes they just come up and take the seat next to me. I've never known how to handle this situation. Often I tell them I'm waiting for another dancer. Which works really great when true. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I stay out clubs that don't allow for high mileage. I have never asked a dancer for extras. However, with the right dancer, I wouldn't turn them down.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    What is your outlook on dancers all together? ***** Dancers are people too. Thats how I treat friends, co-workers and dancers (everyone)- everyone is the same til proven different. That said I find a greater percentage of dances have problems than the general public, only a small fraction more than the IT folks I hire for a living! What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? ***** I tip $2 at the rail unless its a favorite (They get more many times) , I try to stay at tip is same as dance or VIPs, great dance gets more, lame gets less. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? ***** I know the drill at all the clubs I go to on a regular basis so I get what I expect! When traveling I expect q good one way and some two way contact dance. more gets more, less gets less, see above! Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? ***** Depends on the girl and the club. I don't tend to tip for time unless its someone I am invilved with OTC, I don't do VIP then so I may give her some cash if she sits with me for long. If its a dance I don't have some other relationship with I only tip for dances and VIP. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? ***** I prefer the first contact to be dancer initatied, I hate "wanna dance" girls though. I will start a convo. at the rail and hope for a follow-up at my seat. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? ***** I frequent 3 clubs, one is good for extras and its a streach at the other 2. I wont never suggest by more than the passing "it would be nice if we could do more" type of comments. In my experience, if more is available it will be offered.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I don't know what I could add here. I go along with about 80% of what has been said. I have a dozen favorite dancers at my favorite club. I know them personally, more than most customers. I know their limits. I just go with the flow. I am always a happy camper.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    scat, I agree, always go with the flow, they will let you know their limits. I find they are flexible if the girl trusts you and you dont push too much!!
  • burtreynoldsstudd
    16 years ago
    **I figured I'd join the fun and throw my opinion into the fire. :-D What is your outlook on dancers all together? -- I think dancers are just women who realized they can make a ton of money doing something that doesn't take a lot of work. While most stay in the profession too long, how is that any different than any other profession. Whether it's pro athletes or company men / women. . .it's impossible for a zebra to change her stripes after she is making that kind of coin on limited hours! What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? -- I don't usually go to the stage. I like it when the girls come over and chat it up. I don't mind making eye contact to try and draw their attention but I"m not a huge stage show guy. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? --I don't really go into a lapdance with too many expectations. It's kind of like an adventure. If I can get mutual touching and making out, all the better. If not, we'll it just means I donated 20 bucks to whatever indeveor said dancers is taking part in. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? -- I don't think I should have to pay talking time. If I'm really enjoying the convo, I'll buy a drink but usually it's gotta be mutual, or at least feel like it's mutual! Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? -- I like when dancers approach me. They are the saleswomen and it's their establishment. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? -- I like a spacious layout with numerous dancers. I want around 20 plus dancers so I can be assured that my type will be there. I also like the hands on feel, but that's only because I've been spoiled.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    Here's a perspective from a female customer POV. It's not much different than the guys: What is your outlook on dancers all together? *Love 'em What is your tipping style? *Each dancer gets $2 on stage, regardless of whether or not I buy dances from them. My fave girls get more $$$ on stage as budget allows. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? *I expect alot of mutual contact. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? *I always offer the lady a drink if she is sitting with me. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? *I prefer to be approached, but will quietly stalk (uh I mean approach!) a dancer that catches my eye and ask for a dance. If a dancer approaches that I have no interest in, I will politely tell her "no thank you". What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? *I like nude clubs. I rarely ask dancers for extras, but they offer them alot and I certainly won't turn them down. The rare times I have asked for extras I have gotten them. Woo hoo!!
  • girlwatcher
    16 years ago
    >What is your outlook on dancers all together? I think dancers are some of the hottest beings on the planet. Many have rocking bodies and exactly the right amount of perviness to suit my tastes in women. >What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? I make it a point to always sit near the stage and tip. I keep as many ones on hand as I can, and I like a waitress who understands this. Not many appear to.... I expect just a little interaction for $1. Enough interaction to see if she's what I'm looking for as far as more serious fun (lap dances). >What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? For lap dances, I always expect that MMWV (my mileage will vary). I am happiest with lapdances when the dancer is not only beautiful but also very easy to talk to. I love verbal/mental stimulation just as much as the physical, so if she can talk dirty (or sweet) to me, I'm in heaven. About the only thing I know to expect in VIP is that MMWV even more than with lap dances. The Holy Grail experience in VIP would be what actually happened to me once during a 3 for $120 nude lap dance session at the Spearmint Rhino CoI. The dancer I had the incredible good fortune to hook up with was so skilled at giving lap dances that, without removing any of my clothing, by positioning my crotch under her body with her hand, and then grinding in my lap intensely, she gave me a mindblowing orgasm during the third song. I even had to ask her late in the first song to slow down or I wouldn't last! I wish I could marry that girl...! So anyway, that would be the best case VIP treatment. For a simply satisfying experience, I would settle for just a little more intensity, a little more verbal and physical stimulation, and naughty interaction than I could get during a lap dance setting. I'm cool with keeping the interaction within legal limits, though. >Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? If I am attracted enough to the dancer that I would be willing to take her for lap dances, then I definitely would buy her a drink if she wanted one. >Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? A little of both. I don't like being asked within the first 5-10 minutes of entering a new club, but I do like being asked. It's definitely a turn on when a beautiful young woman comes up to a middle aged man like me and asks if I'd like a dance. I'm probably more comfortable with approaching the dancers myself, however. I will definitely tell a dancer after her stage show that I'm interested in her if I am. I will also go find a dancer that I like and approach her if I find that for some reason she didn't ask me. >If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? Definitely an awkward situation, but I do politely say "No thank you, dear." >What kind of club attracts you? I love the nude clubs the best. I'm not a drinker, so that's not what I go looking for. I do like the high end clubs like Spearmint Rhino. >And do you ask dancers for extras? On occasion, I will truthfully tell a dancer that "I'm horny as hell" or something like that. That invitation to offer extras has never led to anything more than stimulating talk, however. >If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? A difficult question to answer exactly, and so I'm going to have a very long answer with all of my best examples. For me, the answer is maybe 15%? (3 for 20? 6 for 40?) I remember three specific incidences where extras were offered after I made my intentions known. One time I walked into the Pink Poodle in San Jose and found Asia so attractive that I told her I'd love to meet her afterwards. She took me to one of her favorite restaurants, and we had a sexy bath in my hotel room. We didn't have sex (she said she didn't know me well enough, and I respected that), but she did lie next to me nude, let me rub my hands on her body, and she watched as I masturbated. We exchanged phone numbers, but that was the only time we ever got together. Another time (actually before the Pink Poodle), I walked into the New Century Theater in San Francisco after having read on tuscl that the girls at the NCT will take you to private room and have sex with you. I went into the club actually looking for one dancer to meet and have sex with, if that was offered. While waiting for her, I ran afoul of another dancer that I wasn't interested in that would not take "No Thank You, Dear" for an answer. Happily, I did extricate myself from the first girl, and I did find the second. And just as the reviews on tuscl indicated, she was more than willing to take me to a private room for 30 minutes of fun, very clean half and half sex. The third time was at the Spearmint Rhino at downtown LA, where I hit it off with a thin black dancer who used my line on me (told me she was horny). We went for a hot session in the lapdance room, and I satisfied my foot fetish by massaging and kissing her feet. At the end of the dances, I bought her a drink, and she pinched my nipples and offered me sex (I presume in a VIP room at the club). On that occasion, I politely declined her offer. Frankly, I was a little inhibited and self-concious because I had developed a mild case of E.D. (due to taking anti-depressants). I have had three other instances where extras were offered or hinted at even though they were unsolicited on my part. My first visit ever to a strip club was at the Cheetah III in Pompano Beach, FL, when I was 18. On that occasion, a dancer danced a set for me, then went over to have a conversation with a man sitting at another table. She then came back to dance for me some more and asked me if I wanted her. I told her that I did want her but I thought I couldn't afford her. She did look disappointed when I told her that, and I felt bad that she looked disappointed, so I gave her a $5 tip. She came back to me afterward and gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead. About ten years later, a dancer about my age at the Crystal City Restaurant in Arlington, VA, just flat out told me that if I was interested she was going to take me back to her apartment and screw my brains out. I initially agreed, but then apologized to her and told her that I couldn't. Chicken! Finally, on a visit to the Cheetahs in San Diego, CA, a dancer informed me during a lap dance that she liked to give massages. For whatever reason, I was very slow to pick up on her hint, and she got aggravated at me for my denseness, I think.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Q: What is your outlook on dancers all together? A: I’m all for dancers! If I weren’t I wouldn’t be here. I tend to look at them the same way I would anyone else. I’ve met too many people from all walks of life to be casting blanket judgements on strippers. Q: What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? A: Two dollar stage tips to dancers I think I’d like to meet or dancers who have already proven they are “favorites.” The purpose of tipping dancers I haven’t spent time with is to break the ice and get an introduction. I also tip coat check $2-3, Valet $5, and Floor Man $10-20. The waitress gets a percentage of the tab at the end of my evening. This ranges from 20-50% depending on the level of service. Q: What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? A: Lap dances and a VIP experience! As I seem to be in the minority here and am not looking for paid sex partners, my expectations are for a nice sensual tease with some two way touching. I’m looking for a turn on, a fantasy not how cheaply I can buy pussy. Q: Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? A: My favorite club serves alcohol drinks at regular bar prices so I always buy my favorites a couple drinks. I’ve never had a problem getting dancers to spend an adequate amount of time at my table so no I don’t pay for conversation or time. Q: Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers yourself or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? A: I prefer to approach a dancer that I find appealing. If one who I do not tries to engage me I am polite. But I will tell her that I am not interested. Q: What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? A: A more upscale club has been the most enjoyable lately. (SCORES Chicago) What can I say, I expect good service. I also stated that I am not there for a paid for sexual release. Therefore I do not have to solicit extras. I do however think that the percentage of those who could be talked into it is somewhere right around 69%.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    michelle b: I've read your "review", all I can say is to take whatever an inebriated man says with a grain of salt. Does that answer your "real question"?
  • michele_b83
    16 years ago
    T_B, I stated it before that it was out of curiosity, but it also crossed my mind that if I ever chose to go back to being a dancer. I would like to know more in depth how customers think. I was never a top earner in any club I worked at, so this is also a learning experience for me that could help a little if I decide to go back.
  • Fibber
    16 years ago
    As stated - too many stories to generalize dancers Stage - $1 only - rarely 2 though i have been in the habit lately of giving a dancer i am sitting with the dollar to tip the stage dancer to see how both act when that happens - and of course give a dollar to the one i am sitting with on her return. I too have tried $5 in the past - did not get me a thing. Lapdance - 2 way. VIP anything and mostly disappointed these days so dont go for that kind of dollar in the clubs anymore. Drinks - sometimes - money better spent on a LD Clubs is a tough one. Big clubs - Cheetahs Spearmint Rhino kind of places - only if i am with 2 or 3 buddies. any more than that no room for us. Then the eye candy stage tipping and probably one dance i will get is ok. If solo i like the smaller clubs which tend to have less pretty dancers but they are more than likely really desiring to get you off on a LD without a lot of negotiations. So a dancer at a small club probably going to earn more money from me than one at a larger upscale club,
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    I just want to know how the majority of customers feel on certain things and know what kind of customers you are. So if you wouldn't mind answering these questions, I would appreciate it. What is your outlook on dancers all together? I don't like to generalize anyone, however I know that their job is to make money so I don't take to much at face value. I do conversate(I know this is not a word, but I still like it) with some dancers, and these are normally my favorites, just because I like to get to learn things about people. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? I used to only spend money in VIP, but I learned that dancers get more money on the stage than I thought so I tip more than I used to. I just expect soem stage attention if I tip at the stage. Sometimes I hold the dollar as an excuse to get the dancer close enough for me to ask her to meet me in VIP later. It seems to work well. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? I do accept and appreciate extras, but it is not necessary, depending on the skill of the dancer. What I mean is this, if a dancer is good lapdancer I can go without extras. If her dancing skills are not that good I normally get bored and my hands start to roam. If she is a bad dancer and I get no extras I feel like I gave money for nothing so there will be no more money from me. PS: Even if she is a good dancer my hands still might roam, but I am more forgiving if she has some idea as to what she is doing. Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? The clubs I have been to the dancers drinks were the same as everyone else's and while I don't drink I will buy a dancer one. If the club has the dancer's drinks cost more, which I have not experienced I will buy her a drink if she actually wants a drink and is not trying to just get money. I almost missed the talking question. Every time I have spoken to a dancer it was for the purposes of a VIP, or right after the VIP when most of the customers were gone, and I always tip them before we leave vIP so if she wants to talk it is because she wants to. I dont have idle conversation during prime time for the club. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I approach dancers if they are really attractive or interesting. I actually enjoy pole-tricks. If the dancer approaches me I will buy at least two dances just because she came up to me. If she does not meet the bar I will find one who will. I have not had to deal with a dancer I did not like enough to buy a dance from, the first time anyway. This does not mean I have never seen/met dancers I wont buy a dance from. It only means I have been lucky enough that I have not had to deal with it. I really have no idea how to deal with it when it comes up. What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I never ask for extras. I try to sneak my way into it, even though I don't think it is really sneaky. There were two clubs where the bouncers hawked me(is that a real term). I never got a chance to try, and I also never returned to those clubs. In the other club that I did not try I was told before had, but she was one of those dancers that attached themselves to me so I tried as hard as I could to escape that club. Other than that I have never been disallowed. I actually prefer the ones that state limits up front, so I know what I am dealing with.
  • blockbird
    16 years ago
    >>What is your outlook on dancers all together? Above all, I like a tease. The mechanical "wannadance" gets nowhere with me. Beyond that, physically, I don't like overweight women... hell, I was married to one of those...been there, done that. A dancer doesn't need to be gorgeous...an average or below face isn't a problem for me, but she does need to be height/weight proportionate. And, oh yeah...I hate implants. Absolutely. Small and natural all day long for me. >>What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? At most of the clubs I habituate, the dancers will do a stage dance and then circulate. I'll tip a robo-buck and dismiss those that do nothing for me. More than that for those that I want to get to know. >>What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? I like to be teased and flirted with...those that can make me feel like the virile 22-year-old that I once was, back in a different universe...damn... will suck lots of money from my wallet, guaranteed. With that foreplay having occurred, I do like to get off. Hey, I'm a guy, and guys are animals down inside. I plead guilty. But...FS is not required,in fact I'm not going to pay a big premium for that when Harry James is ready to sing for lots less money. >>Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? Absolutely, I'll buy a drink or two for a dancer who is friendly, flirtacious, and, especially, a bit handsy. I enjoy the talking time, given the feeling that more might be coming... >>Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? I like them to approach me. If I'm not attracted, I'll tip a buck and say "thank you." My tone of voice and facial expression will get the message across. >>What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? I like the clubs on the sleazy side...hey, I do hang out on Baltimore's Block, as well as a couple of high-mileage places in New Jersey. The issue is not the percentage, it's what they want me to pay, which unfortunately on the Block has gotten kinda outlandish in most cases. The NJ places are still within reason, knock on wood..
  • pillbug
    16 years ago
    What is your outlook on dancers all together? Some are soul-less ho's. Some are real sweathearts. I like most of the ones I give money to. What is your tipping style? Examples - Strict $1, what do you expect when you give a dancer a tip, etc..? Dollar or 2 at the stage, expect nothing then. Tip well for laps if like it. What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? I want to touch things, contact Do you pay for talking time and/or do you offer to buy drinks or will you buy the dancer a drink if she asks? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a dancer a drink? If she really wants to drink with me I'll buy, but never if it is part of the hustle (which is usually the case). Don't pay for talk. Are you the type of customer that likes to approach dancers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain dancers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to her? Like to be approached, if not interested give an excuse why not What kind of club attracts you and do you ask dancers for extras? If you ask for extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras? Prefer a club that's a bit more like a bar, not too upscale or scummy. I never asked for extras. low end clubs it seems every girl offers them. High end many hint it is in the VIP
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Some questions to an ex dancer from customers I just want to know how the majority of ex dancers feel on certain things and know what kind of ex dancer you are. So if you wouldn't mind answering these questions, I would appreciate it. What is your outlook on customers all together? What is your tipping expectation? Examples - Strict $1, what do you give when you receive a customers tip, etc..? What do you expect out of a lapdance and VIP rooms? Do you expect pay for talking time and/or do you accept drinks or will you buy a customer a drink if they ask? Or do you refuse under all circumstances to buy a customer a drink? Are you the type of ex dancer that likes to approach customers your self or vice-versa? If you only like certain customers and one you don't like approaches you, how do you react to them? What kind of club attracts you and do you offer customers extras? If you offer extras, what is usually the percentage that agree to extras?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion