tuscl

Ever get bruises from a lap dance?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I do and quite often. Somehow they manage to give me a black and blue bruise. Usually on my inner thigh. Some times I can even feel the pinch. I don't usually notice it until the next day when I jump into the shower. We have discussed makeup, glitter, perfume, change of clothes, etc but how do you hide or explain the bruise to your S/O? What did you run into with your inner thigh? I have no worries. No S/O!

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Say you fell of your bike if you happen to be one of those pussy-boys who has to lie and sneak around. (venom not directed at anyone in particular)
  • icedawg
    16 years ago
    thought id weigh in on this one. Never gotten a bruise or a mark, but have DEFINATELY had some painful ld's. nothing worse than a dancer who grinds my loyal soldiers, or who is just bad. making me want nothing more than to tip her to GET OFF as opposed to me getting off.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    Got a bruise once...on the piece. Cut the skin. That's what happens with impromptu visits, I was wearing jeans and I'm one of her favorite customers so she rode it hard.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    My friend one time ended up with a black and blue dick from a girl grinding to hard (hehe) .. Because of this I have been told many times I give the softest dance they have ever had. You gotta work your way up to a powerful grind, if ya go right at it, your bound to hurt something...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    evilcyn,

Sounds like a challenge! I bet you can't hurt me! When you want to try? Your place or mine? :)
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    My present ATF leaves bruises on my shoulders. The booth has like this small stage that she likes to launch off of. She grabs my shoulders to stop her forward momentum.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've been injured twice by dancers but not during a lap dance. One was a table dance but I suppose many would call it a lap dance. She was literally bouncing up and down on me. She had something sharp on one of her legs and I got cut. I had blood running down my leg when I went to the restroom and noticed I'd been cut. That was lower down on my leg. Another time was when I tipped a dancer at Platinum in Columbia. Several dancers seemed to be acrobatics with me while tipping me. One dancer came up from beneath and suddenly sprang up too fast. I didn't see her coming (maybe I had something to drink). Her head hit my nose and I had a serious nosebleed. I thought she was a bit clumsy and not paying attention. That was my worst injury. I have ducted and avoided some high heels while tipping dancers. One dancer scared me one time when she climbed the poles around a satellite stage and looked like she wanted to jump down on top of me. It seems like I find girls gone wild so I try to be careful so I don't get injured again. Of course if a dancer wants to throw her legs up around my head during a stage tip or do some bump and grind I don't mind. I remember several years ago one dancer asked if I liked it rough so maybe I'm giving off the wrong or right signals depending upon how you like the action while tipping at the stage.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've gotten bruises but didn't always remember how I got the bruises. I've been mainly concerned with avoiding cuts and more serious injuries. Think safety in the strip club, watch those high heels when you go to tip a dancer swinging around a pole on a small stage. I wouldn't mind if they outlawed high heels and just wore sneakers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion