tuscl

whats the best SC deal you ever had?

DickJohnson
Illinois
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:36 PM
Recently I went to a club and sat for awhile and talked to a very attractive young spinner type. she really impressed me so I took her up on a trip to the VIP. We agreed on 3 dances for 50 bucks. The dances were exceptional, done in between her sitting on my lap caressing and touching her all over. I thoroughly enjoyed the time. The great deal part is that she spent and hour and a half with me in the VIP room, and we were all alone. Needless to say, I did tip her. we need more girls like her in this industry.

21 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    FS with no request for any money has been the best SC deal I've experienced, but it has been rare.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    $10 high-mileage lap dances. Really high-mileage. SUPER high-mileage. 'Nuff said.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Meeting my ATF. Other than that, BJ for $10.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I'll have to go with free fuck-buddies. I haven't had a stripper pay ME to fuck yet... someday, maybe ;) O.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Many year ago my ATF was tied up with a gig in the Champagne Room. She knew that I was waiting for her. I was just sitting there watching the dancers on stage. This guy walks up to me with another dancer. He introduced himself as the club manager and introduced the dancer. He says "Your ATF has paid for a 2 for 1 with this dancer. So just take her back there and enjoy it." I did. Later I found out that the manager and other dancer were secretly married. I have other stories about free birthday dances and cheap FS but I thought that this was the most amusing one.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    None of this is real, because it never happened to me.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I had an ATF, late 2004-late 2006. She charged me 220 everytime, which started with a few hours, went to nights, and graduated on to weekends, all for the same rate.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    A long time ago a dancer took a liking to me. She was hot, I was young and I gave her my number. This was way before cell phones. When she called me she wanted to meet somewhere and I did. We ended up at my place. Two days later I took her home. She didn't have a car, she rented a trailer and a week later she was hoping to move in with me. She would do anything in bed or anywhere else but I needed to move on and I sure didn't need a girl living with me. After all, there are many other women in the world. She finaly stopped calling and I got some rest. I'm not sure how good the deal was but all of that was for a dollar tip.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    $250 for all-nighter. Never had them offer all weekend for that low. OTOH, I won't want to hang around them that long anyway.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother: Wrong. I think I know who you think it was but this was before I even met you. pop: you know who it was.
  • bornloser
    16 years ago
    Free BJ and FS but I know I was not the only customer who got it from her. Took a dancer home who had just got fired for being too drunk. We had FS in my car but for a little cash-still a great deal.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    I got two hours in the champagne room for the price of one. It was a slow Sunday night and the dancer, a fav of mine, wanted to stay off the floor. Half way through the second bottle of champagne she stopped sucking my cock and decided she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. I came all over her tits and she cleaned up the mess with a t-shirt I had bought from her during a two-for-one dance earlier in the evening. All in all it was a pretty good deal.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Best deals?? Free HJs ITC, free DATY OTC, free FS OTC, many multiple free LDs ITC at the end of the night just before closing at an old favorite club of mine, and I had one former ATF that would never let me tip her at all...just straight $10/song LDs all the time.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    DATY for $40. She cummed seven times; I self-served. This happened twice in a San Francisco club. FS OTC for $100. She's eager to return to my place. HJ for $20.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    1. Lappers for roughly $3.50. It was in Canada in the 90s. The exchange rate was about US $7 : Cd $10. The prices were Cd$10 per dance. There were regular 2-for-1 deals. 2. FS, with DFK, total GFE, in a private room, with a stunningly hot Quebecoise who chatted and cuddled before and after, for a grand total of about two hours, for Cd$75. Drinks included.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Ah, the old, better Canadian exchange rates...it's about $10 Canadian to ~$8 U.S. right about now. I forgot about those old days...the best rates that I remember were around $10 Canadian to ~$6.50 U.S. in the 1990s. Good times... :)
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    ESL in the mid nineties several WP clubs offered DATY at the stage for a dollar tip. By proxy, you were kissing the other 30 guys sitting around the stage. Lots of beer in you required. Have had a few FS & BJ sessions for the price of a couple of dances over the years. Lots of beer in her required.
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    A few years ago, when I briefly unemployed. I had given the dancer a $20 for the lap dance. It was over. We were sitting there chatting. She asked me what I did for a living. I told her right now I'm unemployed. She looked at me for a second and then gave the $20 back to me. Keep it, she said.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I myself have had the $1 DATY experience with the stage dancer. I had a $40 HJ once. The best OTC experience was $50 for two hours of FS. It was only supposed to be one, but I suppose time flies when you're having fun.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    Oh, I forgot. DATY on stage for a $1 tip in a club in D.C., which no longer exists. DATY in SF for $40 with about four different girls at different times.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    full bareback sex with a super hot dancer who asked me if she could climb on. all for $20
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion