tuscl

Tired stripper looks

gk
Florida
Monday, November 10, 2008 6:04 PM
Zorro's comments on the post by David120 about dancers that do not look like strippers made me think about a new topic. What stripper outits/looks are you tired of? I'll start out with a few: 1) School girl look 2) Biker pants 3) Anything overly frilly. 4) The fake goth or dominatrix look. I usually don't dwell on trivialitities (yes, I know what it says)like this, but I'm killing time right now.

22 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Is there any other look, besides those four! ;) I can't say I get tired of any particular look, but I get VERY tired of dancers trying a look that totally doesn't suit them - like some heavy chick trying to pull off the schoolgirl thing. I can't say I like "lazy", either, by which I mean the stripper who just doesn't bother... I actually do like to see a stripper *try* to be a performer, whether it's by dancing well or having an eye-catching look. The bored stripper swaying around on stage wearing one of those stripper-modified breakaway bikinis is pretty tiresome, for example. Largely, this is practical: I find I get along better with more creative girls - they're just sexier. O.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Never cared for the bikini. I'd never tire of the school girl look, if it were the right dancer!
  • dallas702
    16 years ago
    Can I say I'm tired of something I never really cared for in the first place? Vinyl hip boots!!! Way too many strippers are wearing these black or white vinyl boots with 8" heels, 4" soles and vinyl all the way up to mid thigh. Not only do they cover most of some very nice legs, but too often the boots restrict movement either on stage or in my lap. I'm not a big fan of the giant stripper clogs with 4" soles, but at least I can and touch leg!
  • how
    16 years ago
    Almost any of the stereotypical looks can be tolerated, if the lady has a fun and sexy attitude. So, I'd say the "tired stripper look" I wish to see less would be the "tired stripper look." That is, the dancer who looks like she just doesn't want to be there.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    School-girl look does nothing for me, but then again, I'm not attracted to underage girls, including 25-year-old women trying to look like underage girls. My favorite outfits are definitely those that are more "real". I was at Treasure's in Houston a few weeks ago, and a totally gorgeous girl who was wearing white shorts and a white zip-up top came up to me. It was an outfit she could have worn outside the club and she looked wholesome and fantastic in it. So, in general, I guess I'm tired of stripper outfits that look like stripper outfits.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    I love the diversity of opinions here! I really like the school girl outfits and I love simple bikinis. But I totally agree with dallas.....I HATE the vinyl hip boots. Not sexy !!! I don't see it too often, but I hate the bustier or corset type of outfit. Hides too much. I know some girls are self consious and try to hide it if they don't have pefectly ribbed abs, but I would rather see the belly, even if they have a little baby fat.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I'll certainly agree that the thigh-high stripper boots are no good - I'm a leg & ass guy, myself, and those boots cover up half the goods. O.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    What is the opposite of tired. Hate the boots also and the bikini's. I can take the school girl look but the librarian look is better. What I really like is girls in short dresses. Even gowns. I like the classy look.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    You know, I haven't been to a club in a while (maybe 6 months), but I'm betting there must have been at least a few "Sarah Palin" outfits. O.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I'll disagree (somewhat) and say the thigh high boots are all right on the right girl. I suppose it also depends on other things as well, because one of my favorites, who somewhat looks like a slutty librarian, could (and probably would) never wear them, but other girls could and make it work. One of my long ago ATF's used to wear them all the time. Then again, she had other things going for her.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I'm with you, dallas702! As a matter of fact, I don't care for any of the "fuck me" shoes they so often wear. Maybe the saddle loafers or sneakers they they wear with the school girl look is a reason I enjoy that look. That said, zorro, I can't agree with your statement that I may be, "...attracted to underage girls, including 25-year-old women trying to look like underage girls." If it were underage girls, I would like them no matter their dress. I don't.
  • how
    16 years ago
    As for shoes, I prefer she wear simple slip-ons that she can kick off to go barefoot during our "lapdance," assuming the club allows her to go barefoot and the floor is not too dirty...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Amen to the bare feet, with a caveat! CLEAN bare feet!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My favorite club will not allow the dancers to wear anything but High heeled shoes but 99% of them take them off for a lap dance. The 1% that don't are worried about stepping into something gooey on the floor.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I have to say I'd never stand barefoot on a strip club floor... I mean, I've been some nasty places - army camp in the Cavite jungle type nasty - but I draw the line at thirty-year old strip-club carpet ;) O.
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    Well given the other places they are taking grime and icky goo, I'd think their feet should be the least of their worries. It seems be desensitized to ickiness is a prereq to being a whore.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    What I love - and never see - is a sarong. When I lived in Bangkok I used to have breakfast at this cafe on Silom Rd, which was across from a girls secretarial college. Their uniform was a blue sarong and a white short-sleeve top, and there girls were all slim and elegant and stupidly beautiful and wearing this sort of sarongified version of the schoolgirl look... it was dead sexy. That, I could go for! O.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    OUT: Schoolgirl look, thigh high boots, boas, cone shaped bras, super high platform shoes, heavy make-up, eyebrow piercings.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Eyebrow piercing make me cringe... I just can't stand them. I just hired a personal assistant - beautiful, well dressed 22 yo woman, Yale economics grad, very cool and intelligent... but with a pierced eyebrow. I just had to say "lose the eye ring, and you're hired" - so she doesn't wear it to work. Ugh, just can't stand that one piercing; proximity to the eye creeps me out, I guess. O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    What really stupid is when they are obviously trying too hard. E.g. the school girl look on a chubby 30 y.o. covered in tattoos? Um, no. Not working.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    As I said, I like the school girl look, but I also have to agree with Bobbyl, "the school girl look on a chubby 30 y.o. covered in tattoos? Um, no. Not working."
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Yeah, girls need to figure out their best assets and sell on the basis of those. Sometimes, the "sell" is, based on the assets, to never disrobe -- there are a large number of women who are fat but beautiful in the face, who would please a large number of men. Often they also have a "high appetite" demeanor, and large-ish breasts, and this fits right in with typical North American preferences these days, so they shouldn't have too much trouble attracting men. But they DO have trouble if they choose as a profession, a line of work which requires them to disrobe. Their men should only ever deal with them when they're clothed, or when they're in the dark.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion