tuscl

Who are the best informants in a club?

Sunday, October 5, 2008 6:55 PM
Follow-up to my earlier message about day shift vs night shift (and thanks very much for the replies!) Let's say I am in town only for two, three days and can't really acquaint myself with a club in detail through personal experience. If I want some guidance regarding the girls in the club, who do I ask? For the sake of argument, let's say I wanted to find out fast which ones are the smartest girls in the club (or the most humourous, talkative, most likely to offer OTC, etc) - who do I ask? The servers? The DJ? The bouncers? Who knows the girls best? How would you tip the person? Thanks again for indulging my rookie questions.

7 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    The waitresses are the truly the wisest regarding these things, and generally don't feel a great deal of loyalty to the dancers (class warfare?), so you shouldn't have any trouble getting them to spill the beans. If not just apply a $20 tip: A big deal for a waitress.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Bobby I have to disagree. Waitresses come and go as often as dancers. They usually don't know shit. Best source is other dancers. SO why do other dancers want to share information? Trust. They are keeping you as a favorite customer by sharing. It has always worked for me.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    The OP was asking because he was only going to be around for a short time. Not enough time to build up the "trust" you are imagining (a very deliberately chosen word) develops. Yes you need to find the waitresses who have been working for more than a couple. But a huge amount of time is not necessary either. Gossip spreads fast among girls. One risk is that some strippers make deals with waitresses to give them a cut of referrals. You have to be specific about what you ask for. Don't ask "who's a good dancer?" say "I'm looking for a blond with real boobs, who does extras." In fact, if you really wanted to play it safe you could tell the waitress "half now, half after she's delivered".
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    If you don't know anyone in the club ask the barmaid or the waitresses. These ladies see who is busy and who is not. They interact with dancers all day and night. They are generally going to recommend ladies who get along well with everyone in the club and don't cause problems. The $20 bill is the best grease available in a strip club.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Depends ... If there's a bar "mother" or long-term waitress/manager-ess/bartender who is vaguely unattractive, gruff, and determined to make sure that you drink beer at a reasonable price as a matter of personal honor, then she is the best informED in the club, for almost all matters. She may disapprove of girls tricking out of "her" club and therefore won't be the best informER of all on ITC and OTC subjects. If she doesn't disapprove, then she will be ideal companion for information. If there's a dealer, pimp, or other bling-bling type, or some Eastern European mafia kid with a shaved head, a track suit, and a thick lip, then he will know about prostitution and drug deals. And will procure them for you. He will hate the "house mother" (above) as a matter of honor, though he probably also (wisely) fears her influence on the girls, and her pull with ownership and management. And her right hook.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Off duty cops.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    My experience has always been best, where that have one, with the VIP "troll" who you have to deal with before going into VIP ( for example, in those clubs where you have to buy a wristband.) Those guys have hooked me up for everything from toe-curling privates to OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion