tuscl

Ethnic groups as dancers

10inches
Florida
Which ethnic group do you think makes the best strippers/dancers? I, personally, prefer black women. They seem to be least uptight and nothing beats a big, firm black booty grinding on Mr. Happy. Also, most of them carry a good amount of boobage !!!

28 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago

Generally, it seems like black women----personality and butt. The only area where white women, imo, have a huge advantage is in the eye contact. Also, white breasts, imo, are generally better *quality*. The black dancers in general will not do eye contact and at the black clubs it seems like the ass is the main focus anyway.

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    There was a time that I would have said that blacks are higher mileage. My mind has been changed. I now say its all pink on the inside.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Thats mighty white of you shadowcat.

I don't think this is something that can be catagorized by ethnic group. I try to look at each girl on her own merits. That initial attraction is more important than trying to figure the odds of something occurring because of a dancer's ethnicity.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Thats mighty white of you shadowcat.

I don't think this is something that can be catagorized by ethnic group. I try to look at each girl on her own merits. That initial attraction is more important than trying to figure the odds of something occurring because of a dancer's ethnicity.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    It really is impossible to generalize.

I will say, though, that when a dancer comes from an ethnic group that is very conservative, then often they have to be *really* far gone to actually strip. This is why the Chinese strippers (very rare, almost all Asian strippers in the US are Viet, Lao, Thai, Korean or Pinay) are usually really wild. Likewise I've known some wild-as-hell Jewish dancers. There used to be an Egyptian dancer at Tattletales who was quite something, as well.

O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    White girls. Lower STD risk, plus they are less friendly than other "races", so if you are in the mood to fuck a bitch...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "White girls. Lower STD risk, plus they are less friendly than other "races", so if you are in the mood to fuck a bitch..."

When I was young I strongly preferred the real death cold white girls. That is what I understood as normal; that normal wasn't even for most whites, btw, I later learned. The blacks were so friendly and peaceful it was like they'd come from a different planet. Even the supposedly "violent" blacks seemed way too peaceful and friendly. It didn't seem right or normal that any real people could be so warm or even fake being warm like that. IMO, it seemed like they needed to ratchet up the violence to just basic acceptable levels for a functioning society.

I didn't know if just basic fear of police/whites was the problem or if it was a genetic problem or etc. Thumbs down to world peace---disgusting, imo. (That doesn't mean a blood bath is ideal, btw. :) It means there is such a thing as too much conformity and obedience.)
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Black dancers are more energetic with white customers because the dancer knows the customer is crossing the line to get something he cannot get otherwise. Black dancers are very reserved and condescending with Black customers, usually acting like they are owed something out of racial loyalty. Separate but equal scams.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Generally, I've been extremely pleased by the way I've been treated by black dancers. I thought they treated all customers like that.

Sorry, to hear that isn't the case. :(

And, yes especially years ago there was a huge line to be crossed. Even now there is a line, but it is different kind of line. It just seems like a very different culture.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Of the dozen or so dancers that I call favorites. 2 are black, 1 is Puerto Rican. 1 is Brazilian, 1 is part Cherokee Indian.The rest are all white. There is a pecking order but it is constantly changing. It just depends on which one treats me the best. 3 months ago it was a 30ish blond with big fake tits that was at the top of my list. She got kicked out of the club for drug use ITC. 2 months ago it was another white girl. She got kicked out for doing BJ's. Last month it was the Cherokee and I hoped to see her this month but didn't. This month I reestablished a relationship with a dancer that I had not seen in 9 or 10 months. We picked up where we left off and now she is at the top of the list. She is black. Next month? Who knows?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    10inches,

I don't think there is any ethnic group that makes the best strippers/dancers. Why, because each of us has our image of the perfect stripper/dancer. You yourself, said, "I, personally, prefer black women." That doesn't make them the best, rather only in your eyes. I prefer Asian women, but that is just a preference, not because they are the best.

I would say there are trends in ethnic groups that attract men to them and that makes them the best, for those guys.
  • BartleJoe
    16 years ago
    I like them pretty and naked.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    As someone that goes to "white" (read average) and black strip clubs regularly, I would say that in the everyday strip club I stick with white girls and obviously at black strip clubs I go with black girls. Other than the tall girl at PP whose name I never remember, I don't try to get dances from black girls at regular clubs. I don't think they treat me any differently (as in I owe them something or anything), although I generally try to avoid eye contct. Thinking about it, it's probably because I don't want the majority of the dancers to think I just want the black dancers. As far as which gives better dances, I think everything depends on the girl. I've had good and lousy ones from white, black, and asian dancers. I've only had two Puerto Ricans (the types of girls I happen to like outside of clubs) and both have been good. I'm sure there are bad ones out there just like every other ethnic group.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    hmmmmmm
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    The answer is going to vary depending on what we like as individuals. I prefer Asian and Brazilian dancers but that doesn't mean that I just spend blindly on any dancer who fits that description. There are great dancers and rip-off artists in every size, shape and nationality.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    WOW some of you guys really have really impressed me!!!
    You open minded views are refreshing especially on this board.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Ukrainians ...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    and once again my jaded view is back

although a current girlfriend IS ukrainian and the other is a Latina mix like me
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Well, my comment was kinda tongue-in-cheek ... but only kinda ...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    of course it was only kinda. dont wanna ruin your rep LOL
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I like the feel of the smooth, tight skin that many black girls have.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    I try not to fixate on any group/nationality- have met the spectrum from good to bad in 'em all. Even a petite black dancer.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    I have found that I can kid around with black or brown girls easier than MOST white girls. It is racial stereotyping, I am afraid, but I normally expect a good looking white girl to be an ice princess, but a good looking black girl - I figure she is there to make money and please the customer. So because of my own built-in expectations more than their actual behavior, I lean towards the color. Especially if they are CUTE.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Arbeeguy-
    I must be the exact opposite as you because I find I can joke around better with white dancers in general. Sure, some of the white girls are ice princesses, but some of them seem to loosen up around me. Black girls, on the other hand, at least within my experience, seem only interested in extras, which is not always something I want in my strip club experience. Not every single black girl, of course, as I've met a couple who seem like white girls with black bodies, but a large portion of them. Then again, I probably have my own expectations, one of which is to carry on a decent conversation.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    My answer to this question depends on when and where. I have lived in 6 different major metropolitan areas in the south over the last 20 years.
    In Atlanta and Dallas the "best" dancers tended to be white girls. Why? There were few black dancers and fewer black clubs at the time.
    In NC and upper SC it is definately black girls and black clubs. Why? The average white clubs are watched more closely by the local LEO. The black clubs open late, are in more remote areas and are usually left alone until election time.
    In North Florida it was the white girls and white clubs (except Orlando where local laws require you check your dick at the door and pick it up on the way out). Again, the were not many black dancers or clubs.
    Other paces there was so little action at the clubs that it did not matter.
    Final answer, it varies with the time/space continuum. If you find a club that has the kind of dancers you enjoy, consider yourself lucky. My current favorite clubs are a 1 to 1.5 hour drive each way which limits my enjoyment.
  • how
    16 years ago
    I don't assume anything about anyone based on ethnicity, but most of my favorite dancers have been Latina.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    how- Seeing as most of your reviews have been on US/Mexico border clubs, or in areas with a good % of Latina dancers, that observation isn't too surprising. But, yeah, I've experienced my share of fave Latina dancers.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    When there were both a fair number low price black dancers and low price white dancers here in Miami, it was a stark contrast from what I could see.

The white dancers were like me. I could identify with there ice cold values and nasty demeanors. Yeah, they could be sweet------an outsider would hardly recognize it for sweetness, however. Probably he'd just see a cold nasty asshole where I'd be thinking what a sweet little lady. Also, the white dancers, low price ones, were different in that there were so few attractive ones.

The black dancers came from some other planet. Just endless sizzling hot black dancers to choose from. Their niceness was unnerving to say the least; like they were on goodness pills or happy pills; seemed totally wacked out. And, those girls seemed to be extremely active wanting to dance or just move all over the place and fast. They loved noise and smiled and laughed easily.

The ideal for me was to find a hot black dancer who was calmer and didn't mind quiet and perhaps a tad of unfriendliness or proness to violence. Peace and quiet was just so wonderful. You go to the black clubs and even if you are very well treated it is a real party atmosphere; felt like I got a heck of a workout just watching. Just way too lively compared to my desire to enjoy a more comatose state. Back at Angels you could enjoy dead, but the dang white girls look like they should be buried. :( If the white girls were attractive, then Angels would have been all world back then, as it was I still hung out there mainly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion