tuscl

BIG Tits = BIG money ?

10inches
Florida
Sunday, June 22, 2008 1:07 PM
One of my ATF's recently gotaboob job. she says that her income has more than doubled since she went for a C-cup to a DD. so it made me wonder, if tit size was a major factor in which dancers you tipped or got VIP dances from.

17 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    I tend to prefer medium to small. The fakes are generally a turn-off. The personality of dancers with large seem more extroverted. I don't care for that either, but it should help them make money.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    I wish I knew if a dancer with fakes could really enjoy having her nipples sucked.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Big tits does equal bigger money for most strippers. I would prefer a larger chested girl in a VIP situation than a flat chested girl. The last time I went to a club, this girl took her top off and she was totally flat...nice face & attitude, but you have to just me at least *something* to work with!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Breast size, to me, isn't as important as the size of the nipple and aureole. Those giant ones that seem to cover most of the breasts, not for me.
  • Zerzan
    16 years ago
    Dancers with disproportionate implants get the least tip from me, while dancers with 100% natural breasts get the absolute highest. If I wanted to feel silicone or saline, I'd take a tour of the DOW Chemical plant on my way home from work. Too bad I am in the minority, otherwise the free market would have corrected the silly "dancer boob-job" mania by now. Maybe someday, that bubble will burst.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I personally don't like the mondo-giant implants. In fact, I tend to reject nearly all dancers with implants, unless I can't tell that the tits are fake, in which case I essentially treat them as though they don't have implants. But a dancer did point out to me recently, that guys generally only get long-term private-room dances, and group dances in a larger VIP suite, only with the ultra-enhanced ridiculous looking women. If there's a bunch of golfing buddies or a bachelor party, the extra extra big payout cash will be going only to the barbie-doll preoposterously large over-enhanced girls, is the conventional wisdom.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Like the preceeding posters on this topic, I too like smaller tits with larger nips. Fakes are a turn off for me as well. I know 2 dancers with average looks and bodies who have had synthetic boobs for as long as I have known them as dancers. I never saw them as overly popular, even with new customers - who might get a dance just to feel some big hard ones. Their dances were mechanical, boring and low mileage. They didn't appear to get any more dances than the 34's. Fast forward a couple of years, and both of these girls have waiting lines to get dances. One is now doing HJ's, and the other BBBJ's. So, yes the girls with big boobs are getting a lot more dances, but it isn't because of the boobs. While it's likely that big might get a few more dances than small, I have trouble believing that a typical dancer's income would double merely as a result of getting bigger boobs. Of course if she only got 3 dances a day with C's, and then got 6 dances a day with DD's...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Not a big fan of the bolt ons.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    I hate boltons, dislike any enhancement, and most of the strippers I know are natural. However, I ran into a VERY unusual situation the other evening. This dancer obviously had small tits, and it was a bikini bar, so we didn't get to see them. I told her I really like small tits, and as far as I was concerned, I hoped she never got them enhanced. Well, she said, when she was a bit younger she had C cups, and weighed around 130. Perfect. Then she started putting on weight, and got up to 195. Looking at this girl (now 23 years old) I cannot believe she ever weighed 195 cuz NOW she weighs 120 and has A cups. (S-A-A-D) But even worse, they DO NOT MATCH. She pulled up her bra while nobody was watching to show me. It was very obvious. One was firm A cup, the other was a little larger, but sagged. (HAD NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE) So she says when she can afford it, she is going to get enhancements. Can't really say I blame her. She wears a slightly padded bra, and since it is a bikini bar, I'm not sure many people know about her odd situation. I doubt if she could get a job at a regular tittie bar or a nude bar. To me, this girl's beautiful face and figure and dynamite personality, more than make up for the tit anomaly, but I'm sure a LOT of people (including her) would not agree.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    tip ranking naturally busty with great nipples naturally busty with average nipples average sized boobs, great nipples naturally busty, poor nipples average sized, average nipples small chest, great nipples average sized, poor nipples small chest, average nipples. small ches, poor nipples
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    What was that list all about?
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Could be the lyrics for some bizarre call and response chorus?
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I think it depends on the girl. I knew one of my favorites before she had her boobjob, and she says she makes double what she used to. So for her, big tits do equal big money. But I don't think that is universally true of all dancers with boobjobs. Two of my other favorites had boobjobs, but I tend to think they would do well under any circumstances, but then, I didn't know them before their boobjobs. As for those who are 100% real, often the really busty are also the really fat, so I can see how they wouldn't. But one of my favorites, who has natural DDD's, is always occupied whenever I see her even though she is the biggest girl there on a typical night, so there has to be more to it.
  • messagain
    16 years ago
    Fake are fine but if they are hard I really want nothing to do with them unless Mr Happy might be between them. Unless a dancer is really flat I think they are a waste.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I think the real question is, big money WITH WHOM? Less experienced club-goers (a group which, after all, comprises the vast majority of potential "marks" or customers for any given dancer) will go for the big visual hitter, the major-league "idiot fun" because, for them, strip-clubbing is a rare and bizarre experience. Kind of like when I go to the amusement park, I'm going to ride all the get-me-wet water rides because I almost NEVER go to amusement parks so I want to MAXIMIZE my experience there. A more experienced, seasoned amusement-park-goer will wait in longer lines for the "best" rides, being more of an afficionado about it. We here at TUSCL are strip club afficionados. We know how to get something more enjoyable, that probably also has a bit more down-side to it, but we're able to mitigate that down-side with our club-going skills. The other dudes in a strip club are less afficionado about it, to the point that they're willing to get the easy-digest easy-listening user-friendly (friendlier) experience. The one where the girl, and the club, have made all your decisions for you. So, bigger tits means better. It's the mentally easy path.
  • flguytampa21
    16 years ago
    Personally Hate big fake implants. The are hard, whereas natural are soft and feel good. There are few exceptions. I met a dancer that I used to know in college. In college, she was flat and had just nubs for nipples. But she got small implants (b maybe a c). I don't think anyone else could tell. She said she had 2 kids and she was sagging. Like others if a dancer comes to me with big fake tits, they get a "No thank you"
  • BG, once again your insight is extraordinary. I wonder whether some clubs rely more on the groups of frat boys who come out on a random Saturday night than regulars; if so, girls with boob jobs would mean a bump in the bank. As for me, really, I don't care. I like a girl who's nice, will give me the time of day, and is cool about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion