Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is my idea of hot. Relax 25

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

LOL You’re not gonna get me this time 😁

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Actually, not a gotcha. Pretty freaking hot!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Wow, yeah. That's about as close to perfect as it gets.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Pretty girl but she's gotta eat a few cheeseburgers then come back to me.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Not a single shot where you can see her ass, but from everything that I can see I couldn't agree more.

Profile picture for Beantowner
Beantowner
•

Pretty face, very attractive if you’re into the really thin ones

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

You have good taste sir

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I knew there was a reason I liked you. 🤣🤣

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

Nice face, needs sun and a sandwich, but that wouldn't stop me from smashing.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

10

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Has no one noticed these images are all AI generated? And even if she actually existed, she'd need to eat a god damn cheeseburger I agree with Muddy haha

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

That's you're idea of hot?!

Well, she is.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Only one of my OTC fav strippers was a spinner. But not that spinnery. As one of our OTC activities, she and I threw her old sofa in the dumpster at her condos. I wonder if grlgonebad and nicespice could throw a sofa in a dumpster.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

☀️ 🚦 @ ShadowCat, 100% Like Her

Luv Sabrrinna @ :

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement