tuscl

Why do strippers ask for your name and then never use it

sfrsox
I love boobies
If you ask first and then they just regurgitate the question ok but when they ask you name first

Then you get table dances from them then you get a private dance from them then you get a ViP and then you correspond for OTP and they use “baby”

There is really no point in using your name if they’re not going to use it (it’s hot when they actually do, even before bed)

10 comments

• sfrsox
    7 hours ago
    OTC lol
  • Context21
    6 hours ago
    Easy conversation starter.
  • wallanon
    6 hours ago
    You down with OTP?
  • wallanon
    6 hours ago
    Anyway, with my favs the only time time I hear my name these days is when they're annoyed or trying to put emphasis on something they said. Some days I really do think I should just start dating again and get complained at for cheap lol.
  • stripperlover777
    6 hours ago
    🚦 Funny, Coz I Call Girls "Baby".
    It's Easy Ta' Use Vocab Words Dat' Da' Strippers Can Use For Just Anybody. Remembering "Individual" Names Is Harder Coz It's A Lot More In Da' Amount Of Clientele. After A Few Visits, Or OTC, Strippers Should Call Ya' With Ya' Name 🤠
  • ClubFan81077
    5 hours ago
    @wallanon that song is going to be stuck in my head for the 24 hours...lol

@sfrsox in honor of a fantastic Janet Jackson song, which I also need to listen to ASAP, you can always tell them:

"My first name ain't baby, it's Steve...Mr. Johnson if your nasty."
  • shailynn
    5 hours ago
    Where’s Waldo? See if you can spot the autistic person in this thread?
  • nelly76
    3 hours ago
    I agree about "easy conversation starter", but also for these girls:

- they meet a ton of guys, and sometimes have 15+ conversations 15 min in length in a day
    - they didn't get this job for their memory
    - they think you care much more about the dance than remembering your name
    - most guys never say, "do you remember my name", so they don't even realize they might want to try
  • sfrsox
    3 hours ago
    It’s just acting kinda shady, that’s all
  • grrlgonebad
    3 hours ago
    I really try... I know that saying a guy's name is almost guaranteed to make him be more engaged... more... open to possibilities... and call it what it is.. open to tipping better...

Your name is literally your favorite word... I try to use them when I can! It is just good business!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion