tuscl

Nude, Topless or Other

grrlgonebad
grrlgonebad
As a dancer, I prefer working in full nude clubs. To me, it is just so much more pure and enjoyable. Topless and worse - bikini bars - are just annoying. The things we have to do... stupid rules we have to follow.... all to meet some random local laws are just silly.

The Texas "T-Back" is a bottom that has a strip wide enough to cover my full "rose" in the back... other places have pasties that do absolutely nothing to add to a girl's modesty... oh dear god, NOT THE NIPPLE!!!! Having to wear a set of strings that pretend to cover me... all of it... is so annoying!

I think that if a guy is coming to a strip bar, he wants to see naked girls dancing!

While I am at it, those dancers who DO work at nude clubs who don't get fully naked... please... do not get me started on that rant!

I know that in most places there are liquor laws and restrictions that come along with full nude clubs... and my question is this....

Do you prefer full nude clubs, even if it means having restrictions on how you can enjoy yourself (have a beer or whatever)?? Do you even care if the girls are naked on stage (or in VIP)...

I would love to hear your thoughts!

34 comments

• mogul1985
    15 days ago
    Your kidding, right? I prefer the Full Monty, and tip extra for being groped and "molested".
  • Electronman
    15 days ago
    A photo or two would help me answer your question.
  • Jascoi
    15 days ago
    If It comes down to it....
    I'll take a sexy naked over booze.
  • RonJax2
    15 days ago
    100% I’d prefer nude, even if the alcohol laws suck.
  • DandyDan
    15 days ago
    I originally didn't care as long as I saw titties. Eventually, I came to see nude as the only pure form of stripping. I can see why some girls only do topless, or whatever, but for me, I'd rather see some grotesque dancer nude than some hottie only topless.
  • gammanu95
    15 days ago
    Bikini bars are a waste of time. Topless on stage with full nudity in private/LD is fine, as long as there is booze. I hate pasties. Free the nipple, baby.
  • Rightfield
    15 days ago
    My perception is the dancers are noticeably more relaxed around the customers in topless only clubs. So, while I would prefer fully nude, I am willing to make the tradeoff for a more intimate dance. That's odd, isn't it? The idea that topless only dance can be more intimate than fully nude. But it can to me, if the dancer is more relaxed.

OP is obviously comfortable fully nude. Many dancers are not. Plus, I have found that if a dancer is comfortable with the customer, she may flash a little more than her boobs.
  • Hank Moody
    15 days ago
    I prefer nude but depending on the dancer roster, the vibe of the club, location proximity to me, prices for dances/vip, whether it’s an extras club and other factors I could go somewhere else. Our nude clubs in Maryland have alcohol so I don’t usually have to make that choice. When I travel in Texas, I’ve mostly gone to the Bucks Wild BYOB clubs that are full nude.
  • rickdugan
    15 days ago
    During one of my precious nights out, I want the whole experience. Sexy girls, booze, socializing, etc. So while I prefer nudity when all else is equal, I will settle for topless or even bikini if it means having all of the other elements.

For the most part, I can't stand nude juice bars. On the whole they are quiet and depressing. So many of the other dudes, with their quiet intense stares every time a girl's vagina is exposed, give off creepy pervy vibes.

Also IME the girls tend to socialize much less in nude juice bars. I can't say that I blame them though. Between the creepy nature of so many of the guys in the club and the fact that girls often have bottles stashed in their lockers, the DR is a much more inviting place than the floor, lol.
  • uniquename
    15 days ago
    Sexy is not determined by the amount of clothes a woman is wearing, it’s determined by her attitude when wearing or not wearing them. Give me a scantily clad sexy woman over a dud standing there starkers every time.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    15 days ago
    Nude full bar > Nude BYOB > Nude juice bar > Topless > Clear pasties > Strict pasties > Bikini bar

That's my ranking. Sometimes I prefer nude BYOB because you save a few bucks. Bikini bars get boring because there's no striptease aspect. Only plus about nude juice bar is dancers aren't begging you to buy them drinks/shots. And I can't believe in 20goddamn24 there are still entire STATES that require pasties. I'm lookin at you, Virginia.
  • shadowcat
    15 days ago
    Fortunately the Atlanta clubs are full nude with alcohol with one exception. Club Wax is a bikini Club. I went once years ago to find out why. Back then it was in county property. By being a bikini club they did not have to have an expensive nude license and the girls did not have to pass a back ground check or pay $250 for a permit. Now the they are incorporated into the City of South Fulton they have lost their liquor license and are on their last leg.
    Even though Atlanta is total nude, I find it rare that any Cuban dancers take off their bottoms except in VIP.

I'm happy with nude or topless and I don't drink alcohol. So as long as the mileage is good, I'm good.
  • ClubFan81077
    15 days ago
    This is an easy one for me—full nude is strongly preferred!

I don’t drink alcohol, nor do I want to interact with overly intoxicated people. Of course, overly intoxicated people do still find their way into non-alcoholic clubs, but in my experience, I run into fewer issues with that compared to clubs directly serving alcohol. I’m also concerned about guys trying to take advantage of intoxicated dancers in some cases. I expect my dancer to be fully coherent, and completely aware of her normal boundaries. If boundaries like touching are altered because of a genuine connection with another human, that’s totally understandable. But I don’t like boundaries being flexed due to alcohol…

Also, I tend to have really great vibes with dancers who are comfortable being nude. But then I’m incredibly respectful with every dancer, so she never has to worry about the lack of clothing being an issue.

OP, you sound like the kind of dancer I tend to vibe with perfectly… :)
  • Muddy
    15 days ago
    Unless it’s pasties it’s not something I really even remember or would pay extra for. Sometimes double in some clubs. I think she’s hot with or without clothes on. I’ll gladly take those bikini dances if it’s cheaper everytime it’s all good with me.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    15 days ago
    Definitely nude. I can get a beer at the game if that was my thing. I go to strip clubs for strippers. I used to go to Wax when they had a real VIP and I’d still go there even without the sauce if they still had it.
  • Dolfan
    15 days ago
    I prefer full nude, but honestly a full bar is a stronger preference. Luckily in my area, the majority of clubs are able to be full nude with full bar, with a few exceptions here and there.
  • skibum609
    15 days ago
    Having spent last night, with the intent to return tonight for $20 nude lap dances, it sounds hypocritical to say I much prefer topless. Much sexier. A truly sexy woman is sexier in a ski parka than naked women with no sensuality.
  • twentyfive
    15 days ago
    I don’t think I’ve been to any clubs that weren’t full nude, nor that didn’t serve full alcohol.
    I agree with everyone that said sexiness is more of an attitude than what she’s wearing or not wearing.
  • CJKent_band
    15 days ago
    @grrlgonebad

I will play along and comment on your.

Q: Do you prefer full nude clubs, even if it means having restrictions on how you can enjoy yourself (have a beer or whatever)??
    Do you even care if the girls are naked on stage (or in VIP)...

I would love to hear your thoughts!

A: I prefer full nude clubs (no alcohol, less probability of a drunken behavior)

I do care to see the girls naked to make my choice and to pursue my My Holy Grail:

OTC with a DS (Dream Stripper a real Dime anywhere in the world) that provides me with GFE and PSE, with NSA that is affordable, to me, so we both walk away happy, believing it was a Fair Trade and a win win experience.

You wrote in your profile, and I quote:

“Travel dancer, based in Texas but working at a club near you soon!”

Pics and Videos or it ain’t true.

:D

I have a question for you:

Q: How/what do women in your “profession” feel when they know that a man wants to have sex with them?

Let’s be careful out there.
  • Icey
    15 days ago
    All nude clubs have more regulations and rules to follow....

This is the most ignorant non maga maggot thread in a while.
  • skibum609
    15 days ago
    ^said the dumbest, most ignorant fuck on the planet. Typical progressive cunt.
  • gSteph
    15 days ago
    I generally prefer topless. (Generally state this before a private dance). With a teeny bottom.

I'm there to fondle, not the pussy though, and prefer to focus my attention on the 97% that I can.
  • sfrsox
    15 days ago
    Nude is always better, except when there are stretch marks.

Nude and no alcohol is better than bikini and full alcohol, by far.

College campuses on a warm day is better than a bikini bar.
  • ilbbaicnl
    15 days ago
    I don't pay much attention to the stage, other than a couple singles as a courtesy tip. Full nude lap dances are best, but other factors are more important. Some dancers, seems like generally from Europe, will put one foot on the couch and pelvic thrust into your face for a whole song. Creepy.
    14 days ago
    Prefer topless with a full bar.

They are few and far between but I've been to several nude with full bar. I find that generally the nude girls are not as hot, as a whole, as the topless girls.

I'm a boob man, so there's that.

I prefer not to BYOB. But I do like booze while I chill, recuperate from round one, and/or to socialize a bit.

And until a few years ago I was blind as a bat. Zero value in nude unless it was practically in my face. Cataract surgery resolved that issue.
  • groundball
    14 days ago
    I usually go to full nude places (I'm in Baltimore) and obviously prefer it. But I do understand when some girls don't go all the way even in full nude places if there's not a lot of tipping going on at the time
  • grrlgonebad
    14 days ago
    This is a REALLY interesting cross-section of customer and preferences! WOW!
    Thank you all!

I totally understand a lot of what you are all saying... and can appreciate all the perspectives! It just goes to show that there is not one "strip club customer".

@CJKent
    Q: How/what do women in your “profession” feel when they know that a man wants to have sex with them?
    A: If you DON'T want to have sex with me after "enjoying" my work.. then I am not doing my job correctly!

Here is a good starting point... if you were wondering about me...
    https://www.reddit.com/user/girl-gone-ba…

FULL DISCLOSURE
    I am helping a friend of mine who is a DJ build his club's social media presence across multiple platforms... If you are wondering...
    They are under new ownership and management and looking to rebrand themselves...

This is just an expedition into the wilds of TUSCL discussions to get an understanding of how to help present his club in a good light... what people want and more importantly don't want..

I read so many guys on other platforms talking about TUSCL and I wanted to see who you all are... and get to know how the community here works. So many people use this as a reference and I want to know more about how you guys think!

Needless to say, I am totally comfortable being in a room full of men who like to enjoy... the... more... non-family oriented experience..

I actually really enjoy getting to know customers... especially ones from all over the country... and this is great!

Thank you all so much!
  • snowtime
    14 days ago
    Thanks for the dancer perspective, something we don't get a lot of on TUSCL.
    I prefer full nude, no alcohol. Full nude with alcohol is fine, but I am not interested in drinking and the alcohol clubs obviously have more unacceptable behavior by some customers. At my old age I prefer a club that does not offer alcohol.
  • GoVikings
    14 days ago
    i just don't like bikini or pastie clubs. besides that, it doesn't matter to me if the girls are nude on stage or VIP.

• Mrsuntan
    14 days ago
    Full nude, for sure. The older I get, the less interested I am in alcohol, to the point that I barely drink at all anymore.
  • stripperlover777
    14 days ago
    ⭐ 🤠 I Much Prefer Da' Full Nude Strip Club Coz Da' Strippers Is More Friendly, 🔥Hot Bodied & Better @ Sitting With Me. The Food & Music Was Also Better @ Da' Full Nude SC & The Club Was More Upscale, But The Pvt Dances Did Fluctuate. The Topless/Pastie Bar Did Have Consistant Good Air Dances, With Good Body Girls But Less Quality & Entertainment Overall. Strip Club Cheers 👽
  • jaybud999
    14 days ago
    I have to have alcohol available, period. And cannabis, for that matter.
  • JamesSD
    14 days ago
    Given the choice, yes, I prefer nudity. But lap dance mileage matters more
  • ATACdawg
    14 days ago
    I have had really good times at clubs that are full nude on stage and in the private dance areas. Close behind are clubs that are nude on stage and topless in the lapdance areas; with the right dancer that can go farther.

I have even had a great time in a pasties club. The dancers there wore pasties that covered without covering much and I often got a view of the nether regions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion