tuscl

Get Trump Sneakers

wld4tatas
New Jersey
I often check the news while driving, listening to a few different stations on Sirius XM. The other day I switched over to Fox News 114 and caught the beginning of an ad with some upbeat dude speaking very crisp and chirpy. It was surreal.

"This collection is authorized by President Trump himself !"
"Limited edition !"
"Don't miss out like last time !"
"Go to Get Trump Sneakers dot com, that's Get Trump Sneakers dot com"
(this line repeated at least 10 times during the ad)

He's selling a bunch of glitzy shoes for up to $499:
https://gettrumpsneakers.com/

15 comments

• Mate27
    2 days ago
  • wld4tatas
    2 days ago
    ^ Hilarious and so true
  • motorhead
    2 days ago
    "Republicans buy sneakers, too"

— Michael Jordan
  • mogul1985
    2 days ago
    What's the issue? Welcome to Capitalism. And Harris/Waltz are selling camo hats that aren't selling.

• rattdog
    2 days ago
    so does the value of those sneakers go up a lot if he gets shot on the other ear?
  • grrlgonebad
    2 days ago
    Can i buy these with Trumpcoin crypto?
  • rawhide2
    a day ago
    read the fine print at the bottom of the page.

not associated with TRUMP at all - a licensing agreement that can be revoked. e.g. this is all counterfeit stuff and this will be pulled down when discovered

whackamole on the web
  • wld4tatas
    a day ago
    ^ It's a licensing agreement with TRUMP, who is making $$$$ off these sales.

• twentyfive
    a day ago
    ^Sneakers are made in China, cheapest junk available
  • wld4tatas
    a day ago
    The most ridiculous are perhaps the Fight-Fight-Fight High-Tops. Showing Trump with blood on his cheek and pumping his fist in the air. On a pair of sneakers.
    https://gettrumpsneakers.com/cdn/shop/fi…

It is an embarrassment to the Office of the President and to the US when a former president and now candidate is hawking merch like this.... sneakers and much more. You can be sure other world leaders would be laughing if they saw these shoes.
  • JamesSD
    a day ago
    If the dude wasn't such a criminal who needed to get re elected to pardon himself, he could just be living the good life as a huckster selling various shit with his name on it like he has for most of his life.
  • ATACdawg
    13 hours ago
    Gotta get me a pair o' dem!!!!!

NOT!!😂
  • Puddy Tat
    13 hours ago
    Private enterprise bothers liberals now as always, who think extracting wealth from the populace or monetizing office is the noble way to make a buck.
  • twentyfive
    13 hours ago
    ^ that ludicrous.
  • Puddy Tat
    10 hours ago
    ^ Touch grass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion