tuscl

Your sitting at the bar, no seats left, girl approaches you to chat

She's standing, your sitting. Anybody else have an issue with this? It's just not right. I've been trained a certain way. I get up every time to stand with her or even offer to switch places. Even if I'm turning her down, I just walk somewhere else.

24 comments

• sfrsox
    9 days ago
    No issues whatsoever

Strips clubs and RL are different
  • Harderlap
    9 days ago
    No issues here, but if it bothers either her or me, I suggest we find a table. That is, of course, I want to spend some time with her.
  • Dolfan
    9 days ago
    Not if I'm rejecting her. If I want her to hang out a bit, I offer them the seat but it's rare they accept. They'll usually cozy up at the bar, sometimes we'll move elsewhere.

A better question, in my opinion, is if you're sitting next to a guy who had a stripper approach, do you move to make room for her to sit with him. That one I'll usually do, especially if that guy was there first and I took the spare seat.
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    I stand up or give her my seat.

If a guy needs an extra seat thats his problem.
  • ATACdawg
    9 days ago
    I offer her my lap....
  • Jascoi
    9 days ago
    with you dawg on that... if she is attractive to me...
  • gammanu95
    8 days ago
    If I'm into her, she's got a place to sit
  • motorhead
    8 days ago
    According to the feminists on Reddit, you should not give your seat to a female
  • skibum609
    8 days ago
    ^ Reason #65 why I always offer my seat to a woman, wherever I am. My parents raised me a certain way, which I feel was the correct way, so I adhere to their standards.
    8 days ago
    I stay where I am. If I'm interested in a dance, I'll pop the question after a brief chat. If not interested, keeping them standing sends a signal to keep it moving.
  • Manuellabore
    8 days ago
    If I want her to stay, I stand to greet her and offer her the seat. As mentioned, they usually decline. My impression has been that at least some places management doesn’t like the look of customers hovering over seated dancers.
    If not interested I remain seated and keep the convo to the bare minimum
  • rickdugan
    8 days ago
    I'm not giving up that bar seat to a girl I'm turning down anyway, lol.

But if I want her to stay, I get up and offer her the seat. Like Muddy, I was not raised to sit on my lazy ass while a woman stands there with no seat.

In one club I frequent, they actually prohibit dancers from occupying seats on nights when it gets very busy, obviously to accommodate paying dudes. The last time I was there when this happened, I offered a girl who I liked my seat. When the manager came over to scold her, I told him that it was my seat and I was letting her sit in it. He walked away, saying "Well, if you want to let her use your seat then I won't stop you." She was grateful.
  • groundball
    8 days ago
    that's why the good lord gave you a lap
  • TheSingularity
    8 days ago
    If she needs a seat, I've got a lap available
  • Studme53
    8 days ago
    Wtf are you talking about? At a strip club where there’s a dozen dancers doing the “chat” “wanna dance” dollar parade? Obviously not lol.
    Out at a normal bar, with a normal woman who’s not asking me for money, probably.
  • datinman
    8 days ago
    In public, like an airport terminal, no way I am sitting if a woman has to stand.
    At a strip club, she can sit on my lap or lean against my spread legs.
    At my age, if a hot young woman approaches me at a non-strip club bar, I'm just hoping she's not trying to spike my drink.
  • JamesSD
    8 days ago
    If it's barstool height it puts your arm at a great height to go around her waist and lets her shove her tits in your face if she wants to.
  • uniquename
    7 days ago
    IRL, I’m always offering my seat to a woman. That’s just The Way It Is. In a SC? If I’m not interested, I tell her so politely so that I don’t waste her time and let her move on. If I’m interested, I’m suggesting we move someplace where we can be more comfortable.
  • orionsmith
    7 days ago
    In a strip club, that's what my lap is for if I'm interested in her.
  • 5footguy
    7 days ago
    When you do this:

1. she knows you're a polite gentleman
    2. she thinks you're a pushover and will do whatever she wants
    3. she will not appreciate it in the least, and will view it as a sign of weakness

A friend, yes, of course I'll give her the seat. But you guys rushing to give up your seat are dealing with a different type of woman in 2024. Her boyfriend doesn't offer up his seat, doesn't say "please" or "thank you" and is more likely to call her "bitch" than call her by her name.

I know that doesn't compute with many of you, and that's a testament to your good character. These girls don't deserve your seat nor do they want you to offer it to them except to test you.
  • sfrsox
    7 days ago
    Last time I was a club “party/event” and it was open bar I couldn’t find a seat. Luckily a dancer I had meaning to get a table dance from offered to dance and at the end I offered the seat back to her and she didn’t take it and looked for another PL. so yeah when it’s full, seats aren’t for the dancers
  • dinoferrari68
    7 days ago
    SCs aren't real life, offer them your lap if you like them, if you don't let em stand
  • skibum609
    6 days ago
    ^^^ I offer my seat because that is how I was raised and what I believe is the right thing to do. The motives and beliefs of others as to what that symbolizes couldn't possibly mean less to me. I still golf with a longtime friend, but we no longer play for money because he feels that the strict rules of golf are a suggestion, and I look at them as being closer to the Ten Commandments. I play another in our golf group for money, as we have for 44 years, and because I know it drives the cheater crazy, we never give a putt. 1"? Putt it in asshole. 12"? Putt it in asshole. Its pretty funny (to golfers) doing that when the other half of the foursome is giving 26" putts for each. You know....good good? As if two people cheating makes it ok.
  • WiseToo
    6 days ago
    SC's are a business. Seats are for customers. It's that simple.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion