tuscl

How to handle a ROB

I know I know, "why be afraid of a girl in her underwear" and all that. But hypothetically what would you do if there is disagreement on the amount to be paid, and she's hypothetically causing a scene claiming you LDK'd and owe her more money, and she's hypothetically called over the manager and bouncer...

Hypothetically of course.

It's too bad too cuz she could have made a lot more money off of me in the future. Question now is do I want to ever go back and give more of my money to this establishment, or is that just my wounded pride talking...

37 comments

• CJKent_band
    11 days ago
    @Nobodygtyu

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

Q: hypothetically what would you do if there is disagreement on the amount to be paid, and she's hypothetically causing a scene claiming you LDK'd and owe her more money, and she's hypothetically called over the manager and bouncer...?

A: Not Hypothetically at all High End Gentlemen Club.

In an occasion the following situation happened to me with a new, to me, dancer, and this is how it unfolded.

After 3 dances I asked her to stop, because she was not performing to my standards, and I handed her the money for the 3 dances and she said we did 5, and I said no we did 3.

She insisted we did 5, I said no we did 3.

She then threatened to call the bouncer and I said go ahead, the bouncer came and took her side. I explained to him the situation and told them, it is not the money, it is the principle.

He asked that we all go to the lobby and once there he said to pay her for the 2 extra dances or I won’t be allowed to go back inside the club.

I immediately asked the guy at the cash register/entry to call the manager.

The manager came and he walked a couple of feet away from them so we could talk.

I explained to him the situation and said loud enough for the bouncer and the dancer to hear “Are we going to have to call the “Boys in Blue” to solve this situation?”

The bouncer immediately walked away and the dancer walked away after a second or two.

The manager said that it was OK for me to go back inside, “just don’t talk to them please.”

I said OK went inside and acted like nothing happened.

Mentioning the Boys in Blue helps oftentimes, because they most likely have warrants and would not want to risk being arrested.

That was not the last time I visited the club, And didn’t have any other issues.

You have to look the part of a business man that is not afraid to call the Boys in Blue, because you know they will be in your side, a mature respectable gentleman business man.

Let’s be careful out there.

:D
  • wallanon
    11 days ago
    Did you hypothetically nut in your pants and get jizz on the dancer's ass? You put fluids on a dancer she didn't expect all bets are off lol
  • rickdugan
    11 days ago
    ===> "It's too bad too cuz she could have made a lot more money off of me in the future."

She's a stripper dude, not your local gas station. She's not trying to build a customer loyalty program by giving discounts today. For too many reasons to easily list, strip club patrons are notoriously unreliable. Even the girls who actively work to build a stable of regulars make sure to get paid each time a regular visits.

I've always envied premature ejaculators for their ability to enjoy clubs on the cheap, lol. But if you got jizz on her, you should have worked out something extra for her trouble and good work.

I suspect that you were both being unreasonable, with you trying to pay her little more than the normal dance rates and her looking for a big chunk. The answer was likely something in the middle, which you probably could have worked out with her.
  • funonthaside
    11 days ago
    Did you LDK "on" her, or just finished as a result of her efforts?

Was there extra effort involved, or did you LDK simply from her grinding on her?

How much extra did she request as tip?

While I'm not a fan of girls demanding tips, especially if not disclosed beforehand, I do proactively tip when the experience was successful and enjoyable.

If she expected $20 or so extra, then I would have happily indulged her. If $100, though, a good 'ole "you're fucking nuts, girl" would have been appropriate.

• funonthaside
    11 days ago
    What were the bouncer and manager has be done, other than tossed you and banned you?

Call LE, claiming she got you off, and didn't compensate her for her {potentially illegal} act?

Could be nothing more than a con job they pull in people who they think they can intimidate into compliance.

It becomes a cost/benefit analysis of how much you care about returning to that club.
  • Manuellabore
    11 days ago
    Wounded pride. Go back to the club if you like it. Chances are no other dancers will know or care about the dustup
    Also seems like a LDK would deserve a bonus over the cost of the dances you thought you did, so you basically came out ok financially
  • PAWG_Patrol
    11 days ago
    Moisture wicking pants, my friends. Can save you and the dancer some awkwardness.

Although the best dancers just ignore it and keep dancing on you anyway!
  • rattdog
    11 days ago
    how exactly, even hypothetically, is the girl portrayed in this scenario a ROB? you wanted her to get you off-mission a success. and unless she felt a drop of your splooge on her, how would she know? you can deny that you got off to her and the goon squad. of course do use your shirt to cover the pants in case of seepage.
  • azdd
    11 days ago
    Setting aside this thread’s focus on LDK arguments, the more common scenario is a dancer that just tries to overcount songs, sometimes by one or two, sometimes ridiculously over counting. First, I tell the dancer I’ve been doing this a long time and there’s no way she did 5 songs instead of 3. Usually they back down, but if they insist I tell them that if I pay them the inflated count, they will never get another penny from me, and I will post online that they ripped me off. I don’t see the point in getting a manager involved over a $20-40 dispute, although I might also tell someone in management that if they allow it to continue they will alienate return customers, and get a reputation as a ripoff joint.
  • Rod8432
    11 days ago
    Need some more hypothetical information.

What was this disagreement you speak of? Did you even have an agreement, other than the club's price of the LDs or VIP room? Or, did you really strike a separate agreement on how much money she'd get (but without an LDK provision), and then she tried to gouge you for more after you jizzed in your pants? And how much "more money" are we talking about? And how egregious was the jizz shot - like totally contained in your whitey-tighties, or jet streams of hot frothy cum shooting from the gaping leg of your commando shorts and dripping down her legs to her stripper heels? If the former, how would she have known, unless you twisted your face into cum rigor motus while shouting the name of your favorite deity?
  • Rod8432
    11 days ago
    Whoops - that should be, "rigor mortis." Damn that missing Edit button!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    11 days ago
    So, it's not new that a fair number of dancers believe that a guy should pay more if he blows a load during a dance, even if it happens in his pants. It's also not new that dancers don't love a surprise wet spot. And, if you seek out LDK, then you also have the ability to talk to the dancer ahead of time about what you want to happen during a dance.

But if you're neither clever enough to keep your drippings away from dancer scrutiny or smart enough to talk to the dancer about your particular tastes ahead of time, then what you do is pay the dancer more.
  • shadowcat
    11 days ago
    Handling a ROB depends entirely on the severity of the offense. Over counting of dances happens quite frequently. If it is a close call and the dances were acceptable, I would just pay her and scratch her off any list of dancers.

If she steals money from your pocket, which has happened to me, I would report them to the management even if it does no good.

Whatever the case is always bust her in a review of the club. Names are always welcomed in these cases.
  • Studme53
    11 days ago
    Unless in this hypothetical there are no other strip clubs around your area, I’d just fucking leave and never go back.
  • drewcareypnw
    11 days ago
    In the moment, if it’s a low number I just pay it. If it’s a high number then I’d say “sure call your manager” and refuse to pay beyond what is reasonable.

Longer term, I don’t patronize dancers that try to rip me off.

The rub (haha) is this ldk business. That’s potentially getting bodily fluids on her, and while this is a known risk of the job, it’s also a bit of an upgrade for you. If you didn’t discuss this possibility in advance, strictly speaking you are at fault. Of course if she tries to take advantage of that and wants an unreasonable amount, then you can always say no.

If the clubs backs up an unreasonable ask from and unreasonable dancer, then you’ll want to avoid that club in the future whether you paid it or not.
  • qwerty22
    11 days ago
    It's a tough call. I don't want to be robbed, but I also don't want to be charged with rape.

A baby stripper asked for $200 more or threatened to call the manager. I said, "Go ahead," and that I wouldn't pay. The manager sided with me because I always bring in good money and never cause any trouble.

But as a married man, the worst case scenario was in my head for a week.
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    ^ I first read that as "the worst case scenario was head for a week."
    If that's the worst, I'd love to see the best!
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    If your intent is to cum in your psnts without telling her and not wanting to pay she had every right to cause a scene. Youre lucky she didn't call you out on sexual assault.

• IWantHerOnMe
    11 days ago
    This is why I always tell a dancer exactly what I’m going to try to do before we start dances. My favs aim to close the show because they get paid more.

Dancers don’t all volunteer to be popped on. It’s so annoying to get a dancer is a ROB because you did something other than receive a lap dance without talking and then whining about them not liking it.
  • Nobodygtyu
    11 days ago
    I dunno, to me if a dancer is stickshifting and grinding the fuck out of you, putting her tits in your mouth, and dirty talking in your ear saying she wants to make you explode, then it sounds like she knows what she's doing and shouldn't be surprised at the result (let me remind you all that this is all purely hypothetical).

I feel like it's a play - stripper at an extras club couldn't make a sale on real extras so will push for an LDK and then claim that you charge for that. But maybe that's on me for my lack of communication and not receiving express written consent.
  • rickmacrodong
    11 days ago
    There’s definitely dancers that intentionally try to get you to LDK, with plans of asking for tips afterwards. I dont try to ldk from dances, so if a dancer went through the effort to only grind crazily on my stick, without discussing anything beforehand, i dont think a tip would be owed. I wouldn’t want to LDK anyway
  • Icey
    10 days ago
    A strippers job is to sell you a fantasy. You sound like a rapist saying she was asking for it.

You could yave said how much to make me cum in my pants. You just didnt want to pay. Shes not a rob. Yiu are
  • wallanon
    10 days ago
    "let me remind you all that this is all purely hypothetical"

Lol...it doesn't matter if it is, but it only makes it worse when you put these disclaimers in your super detailed conjecture.
  • rickmacrodong
    10 days ago
    Icey you must not have gotten many lapdances because you spent your days leeching off a girl who sold them.
    Any experienced dancer knows how to cause an LDK as well as how to avoid ldks. Those dancers will grind on your thigh instead of on the stick. These scenarios where the dancer is extremely surprised from the ldk are possibly noob dancers, or guys who cum unusually quick or the guy was jerking off during the dance.
  • Jascoi
    10 days ago
    LDK
    happened only once to me...and it was not an issue.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 days ago
    The old LDK debate rears its crusty jizz stained head…
  • sfrsox
    10 days ago
    Meadow and Molly, mmmmmm
  • Nobodygtyu
    10 days ago
    Icey is definitely a stripper lol only strippers use that "selling a fantasy" line, either that or reading the stripper subreddit a bit too much lately.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 days ago

There have been dozens of threads on here where guys assert that a dancer should assume a guy will unload in his pants if a dancer provides a lot of contact. Two problems with that...

1. This assertion is almost always made as part of a thread where a guy got in trouble with a dancer for producing a surprise wet spot. This points pretty clearly to the reality that it's never assumed, probably because...

2. In every thread about LDK, there's a bunch of guys who state that this never happens to them, or they wish they could LDK (but can't), or they don't want to LDK. Meaning, the majority of guys getting the same high-contact dance aren't nutting on themselves.

I don't care if a guy wants to LDK. If it's fun for you and the dancer is on board, then hakuna matata.

But if you don't want these sorts of ugly encounters, then the solution remains either talking to the dancer about what you want or figuring out how to contain your wet spot.

The dancer isn't a ROB. You did this to yourself.
  • Pussylicker2
    9 days ago
    If you have a disagreement with a dancer about how much you owe her at Flight Club or the Landing Strip (both near Detroit) you won't get your car keys back until you pay. If the cops come, you're going to jail. These clubs won't let you in unless you give them your keys.
  • sfrsox
    8 days ago
    What if you Uber there?
  • blahblahblahs
    8 days ago
    What if you walk or bike there?
  • Nobodygtyu
    8 days ago
    What about if you take the bus, what about then.
  • blahblahblahs
    8 days ago
    Public transit isn't very good near those clubs, the bus isn't especially practical, though there is one from the airport that would somehow take an hour.
  • Jascoi
    8 days ago
    guess i will uber or taxi if hitchhiking did not work.
  • blahblahblahs
    8 days ago
    But back to the question, will you be let into the club?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion