tuscl

I think at times the bad times out are good for you

Wednesday, September 4, 2024 9:30 AM
When I’ve had a string of awesomeness in strip clubs that is the softest I’ll ever be. I’ll start letting my guard down, forgetting the bare basics, getting sloppy, why not everything is gonna work out. This guy is having a ball but it’s all about to come to a screeching halt.

When rough times happen, that shit bothers me. Even like the littlest things. I’m beating myself up over it in car back, won’t forget it. Eh maybe I was too much of a fucking asshole there, maybe I was being too much a little bitch etc. etc. That guy is a steel trap, locked in the dude, you’re not getting his money for nothing. Nothing wasted, time or money.

14 comments

• rickdugan
    12 days ago
    Wow. All of that is way too much emotional investment for me, lol.

I guess I don't care enough about what strippers think of me to worry about coming across as an asshole. I do try to be kind, but sometimes things are what they are.

Also, after doing this for so long, ingrained discipline keeps me from doing anything that I don't want to do. At this point it's mostly on autopilot - I don't even need to think about it. So my lows never really get that bad as my exposures are managed.

Lately I've had some very nice club experiences, both local and on the road, but that doesn't influence how I behave on the next visit. As one learns from doing this for a long time, every club visit is a new adventure.
  • gammanu95
    12 days ago
    Always look for the learning opportunity. "When you're green, you're growing. When you're ripe, you start to rot." - Ray Kroc
  • rickmacrodong
    12 days ago
    I disagree on the new adventure part Rick. Youre able to get OTC with the hottest dancers at any club you visit, also for a reasonable price, and there’s nothing youre afraid of or uncomfortable with when going to the new clubs. So there is no adventure left to be had- its life on easy mode or autopilot as you put it.
  • Icey
    12 days ago
    I highly disagree. If youre having a bad time or just not feeling it. Why stay in the club? Leave.
  • shanny72
    12 days ago
    You can't force the good time..
  • rickdugan
    12 days ago
    ===> "Youre able to get OTC with the hottest dancers at any club you visit, also for a reasonable price, and there’s nothing youre afraid of or uncomfortable with when going to the new clubs."

There's nothing to be "afraid" or "uncomfortable" about when going to new clubs period. This is not life or death man, it's just entertainment.

But your argument also assumes that a current OTC dancer is somehow a guarantee. There's nothing further from the truth. There is no more mercurial a creature than an OTC dancer. Every meetup is in question until she shows and you never know when the music will stop.
  • Muddy
    12 days ago
    Good points from all
  • mjx01
    12 days ago
    You lean more from your failures than you successes. It does help keep you in control if the hobby, and not the hobby / etc controlling you.
  • sfrsox
    12 days ago
    Incoherent
  • Manuellabore
    12 days ago
    My “mistakes” come when I try to make a good time happen when it’s just not in the cards, and end up spending a lot of money unproductively.
    Also, when I’ve had an unexpectedly sublime experience and instead of just basking in the afterglow I shit all over it by trying to chase something even better
  • PAFBABS
    12 days ago
    After being in this game for a while, what I’ve learnt is to always keep your cool and never being emotional. Dancers can sense your overall vibe from miles away and infact as soon as you enter the club ( your positive energy, negative energy, confidence….etc ).OTC hookups is yet another step-up, and that too at a quite reasonable out-of-pocket at both our local as well as TJ club/s but that’ll only happen for those ( I am talking about the long lasting encounters ) that are always ready to either connect or disconnect to it all instantly without ever blaming yourself regardless of the good times/bad times. The minute your soft side/feelings come into play then you’ve already lost the game/Fun behind the entire clubbing scene.
  • TCabot
    11 days ago
    Mistakes for me come when I don’t pick up on cues. Such as; a dancer I am interested in gave a poor stage dance. Didn’t even take off her top. What did I do? I still took her VIP because I was enamored with her looks and thinking with the wrong head. What happened? I paid way too much for basically an air dance with minimal contact.
  • rickthelion
    11 days ago
    Muddy ape, see my rickvice here: https://tuscl.net/discussion/85871
  • rickthelion
    11 days ago
    Hakuna matata my friend. Hakuna matata. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion