Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

What are some useful phrases in Spanish for TJ

Bbad

Pennsylvania

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm preparing for my first trip down in Dec and I'm trying to learn enough Spanish where I'll be able to get around and not get all the way screwed (over). What would you all recommend as essential Spanish phrases?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for caseyx
caseyx
•

I would recommend you click on the "Articles" link. RonJax put together a great primer on TJ Spanish a couple months ago. It's still on the front page.

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

I used Google translate on my phone to learn new words or phrases daily.

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

Here you go OP!

Profile picture for Bbad
Bbad
•

Thanks everyone, thanks to y'all I'm gonna have a blast when I go.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Don't say chinga tu madre to anyone.

Profile picture for AlienBoy
AlienBoy
•

Beso y sexo, sin ropa y sin condom

Means: kissing and fucking, without clothes on and without a condom.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement