tuscl

Lap dances from Latina's lackluster

booty_lover92
Somewhere in the Carolinas
Although the Latin women from all across the world are some of the sexiest women I am starting to not enjoy dances from them. They have very hot bodies but the disconnect culturally and their stoic demeaner while grinding usually does not arouse me.

Is this the case with anyone else?

22 comments

• From978
    a month ago
    No
  • sfrsox
    a month ago
    you crazy
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    You're saying every latina dancer is the same.
    I don't see where the quality of a lapper would depend on ethnic background.
  • RockAllNight
    a month ago
    Some of the best dances I’ve ever had were from latinas.
  • Corvus
    a month ago
    I have not experienced what the OP describes. Love those hot Latinas, they are not all the same
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    They fake it. And that's good enough for most men.

The thing with them is when they really like you they're completely different
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    The stoicism might simply be because of the language barrier
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^fuck off.
  • Dolfan
    a month ago
    I don't care about cultural disconnect, but I don't enjoy robotic dances. I don't find that the Latinas do that enough more often than other ethnicities to make my avoid them as a matter of course though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    Not the case with the Latina dancers I've encountered.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    Carolina clubs are too strict. Sample some Florida latinas and report back 😂
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    My last three CF’s have been latinas. Nothing robotic about them. I kinda get what the OP is saying, but it’s like any other dancer group that you want to stereotype. There may be some or many within that group that fit the stereotype, but many others who do not. The good thing about this hobby is that field research is very fun.
  • GoVikings
    a month ago
    ^ lol two thumbs up to your last sentence.

i agree with what everyone else is saying in this thread--i don't think you can generalize that latinas give lackluster dances.

latinas are my number 1 favorite, but unfortunately i don't find many Latina strippers in the carolinas :(

• booty_lover92
    a month ago
    Sound's like I need to get down to Florida and back to ATL to get a different taste of these sweet women lol
  • booty_lover92
    a month ago
    GoVikings, gentlemens club in Charlotte has tons of them lol.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    We need more latinas, more immigration, so prices get even lower
  • sfrsox
    a month ago
    Rick Dong gets it

Limit the immigration to women under age of 29, too.
  • sfrsox
    a month ago
    Also will be interesting to see what Dec 1 does to clubs in NC. Could go in both directions, frankly. Even negotiations will have to be OTC I think though.
  • Icey
    a month ago
    They usually pretend to not speak English. And they don't give a fuck. Fake attention is just as mechanical and straight up mechanical grinding. These girls disconnect from their job and just go through the motions. A lot of times angkos are just too retarded to get it
  • JamesSD
    a month ago
    I have become a big fan of first generation Mexican dancers. The ones who can actually have a real conversation in English instead of just "hey baby I'm so horny let's go dance?"
  • sfrsox
    a month ago
    This is San Diego clubs?
  • booty_lover92
    a month ago
    Charlotte^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion