a month ago
    Shes hot. Is she persian?

Im pretty sure shes been posted before by a different user
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    I don't know if anyone posted her. She works at a few la clubs
  • chiefwiggum
    a month ago
    8 at best for me. The face is a 9 for me, but the implants are terrible and out of proportion.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    What does she charge for OTC?
    Do you pretend to be persian when you see her. Or are you really persian boy
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Are you really autistic or just completely lack any self awareness?
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    Lulz, she's perfect for you dougie, a fake fat pig for a fake pig like you, a match made in heaven!
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Chiefwiggum. A lot of guys don't like that. To me its sexy. But with so many bbls out there I prefer the way a natural body feels
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Mr P its simple, your name is Persianality, that dancers name is Persia. Because of that I thought to ask if you’re actually persian or pretend to be
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    oink oink lulz
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    Very pretty face. But agree with Chief W - her tits are too big and are disproportionate to her body. Also “-1” for the visible tats I see
  • motorhead
    a month ago
  • mogul1985
    a month ago
    For me, not my type of "spice", way too over-the-top for me.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    The thing I don't like is she has some pretty bad tattoos. The one on her thigh is terrible
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Its too bad she appears Americanized and no longer foreign. Might be pimped, and asking $800+ for OTC.
  • Jascoi
    25 days ago
    too much azzzzz. i need to pregame...... probably was the hottie i like BEFORE she overdid it.
  • Dolfan
    25 days ago
    A 4, the face isn't bad but that body is god awful.

The food on her other account doesn't look too bad though. I'd be much more inclined to hire her to cook than to dance.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    Her food page is nice. She actually does catering too. But it doesn't pay the bills/lifestyle.

The thing with bbls is they can look really disproportionate on thin girls with the slightest weight drop. With thicker girls I've seen some very nice natural bbls. But making a body shape trendy is the worst possible thing. Now we're seeing a shift to thinner more fit and with smaller boobs. Because of the whole Y2K and 90s trends. What will happen to all the bbl girls ? Plus there's no telling what the long term implications for those surgeries are
  • skibum609
    25 days ago
    Pass. Rather get an omellette.
  • DickGozinner
    25 days ago
    I would rate her as "axe handle wide." Pass.
  • georgmicrodong
    25 days ago
    Doesn't really do much for me. But who knows, my ATF wasn't my type when I met her, either.
  • twentyfive
    25 days ago
    I’ve seen NFL centers smaller than her
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
  • twentyfive
    25 days ago
    Too wide for me
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    You're just trolling . Her waist is tiny and you compare her to an NFL center ...
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct0Zb4KAN…
  • twentyfive
    25 days ago
    You asked for an opinion, I gave you mine, never said she was fat, did say she was overweight and not my type, what you’re doing is trolling. If you don’t like or want my opinion put me on ignore.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    Calling her an NFL center is trolling. You're a known troll here now I see why
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    Saying she looks like an NFL center is trolling and dumb trolling at that https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg-4D1MrUYq/…
  • twentyfive
    25 days ago
    ^YAWN, you bore the fuck out of me.
    Why don’t you find someone who cares to argue with icee
  • Dolfan
    25 days ago
    He's not wrong, her hips certainly look wider than Jason Kelce's to me. Jeff Saturday is certainly slimmer than her now, but probably not while he was at his playing weight.
  • rickmacrodong
    25 days ago
    Icee who cares. Nobody wants to see her or deal with her pimp.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    25 you're everything they say you are.

Dolfan you're piggy backing off the troll.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CiH3YiAvmXr/…

The trolls don't actually believe she's shaped like an NFL player. That's the dumbest trolling I've seen
  • Puddy Tat
    25 days ago
    That's a pretty aftermarket body but I'd still hit.

I'd wager half this board has paid to fuck much uglier than her.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    Not liking her is fine. But obvious trollish remarks are just dumb. I don't get the men who belittle women they'd never have a chance with
  • rickdugan
    25 days ago
    She is very pretty, but the implants are too much.
  • rickmacrodong
    25 days ago
    Icee you’re confused… some people have different tastes
  • deboinair
    24 days ago
    5. She's not ugly but "Build a Bodies" just don't do it for me. It turns me off instantly.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    24 days ago
    I think I'm just used to bbls, implants, lip injections. Good ones look nice. But I miss the feel of natural bodies. Its insane how a body can be a trend. Now that we're getting to a more Y2K aesthetic some girls are having stuff removed.
  • motorhead
    23 days ago
    “I don't get the men who belittle women they'd never have a chance with“

But that’s not the question. You didn’t ask if we would have sex with her (paid or free). You didn’t ask if we would get a lap dance with her.

We need a little context. And perhaps everyone views these questions differently. When you ask to rate someone I understand it to mean rate her in the context of the most beautiful women in the world. Not comparing her to some hoe in Flint, Michigan. Not comparing her to the “women of Wal-Mart”. Maybe that’s just me. Like I said, pretty face but she ain’t anywhere close to a perfect 10 in the way I interpret the question
  • skibum609
    23 days ago
    She is a fucking caricature of a woman and beyond that everyone has different taste and no one need be upset that the OP likes fucked up women.
  • oscarlomax
    22 days ago
    She looks attractive. It comes down to personal taste. For me, I'd chat with her to gauge her demeanor. And to see how her body feels. After that, what's "fun factor" that runs between us?
  • Studme53
    21 days ago
    Not my type
  • rustyjay
    21 days ago
    Fake body and face? Complete turn off. I’m sure she looked hot before. Damn shame
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion