tuscl

It's amazing how much money you can save just by having a simple conversation

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 1:25 AM
Prior. The job interview if you will. My batting average is pretty good, probably close to 1.000 to at least have an at minimum decent time if they pass the vibe check. It ain't really rocket science either.

Hey y'all allow touching in this club?

"Ewww no"

"Uhh if you tip me"

"Yeah all you want AND I'm gonna make you cum"

Yeah door 3. Going door 3 this time. It's a lot cheaper than trying it out and of course when a girl with GPS tells you she has it, believe her.

15 comments

• ggofv
    a month ago
    I generally ask the "full contact" question for this very question. Be careful, some women lie about this. I think your experience is what helps you detect the BS.
  • Brownc300
    a month ago
    Location?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    I always do some version of this conversation.
  • WiseToo
    a month ago
    It's always good to have some small talk about your expectations.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    I am the opposite and do this maybe once a year. Gut instinct works and while dancers think that once you're in the room with them, they're in the driver's seat. The reality is that psychology they've spent the tip, and $300.00 magically becomes $200.00, if the alternative is 0.
  • Dolfan
    a month ago
    I agree with the premise, having a quick conversation with a potential dancer is very effective way to figure out if she's worth spending on. But I never ask shit like that. I cringe at the idea of some of the shit people here say they ask girls.

Perhaps its a different game when you bounce around to different clubs often, but for those of us who frequent clubs in one area they tend to have the same basic rules. The vibe check serves to identify the girls who don't conform to the norm, either in a positive or negative way. I can figure out if she'll be okay with me touching her by the way she behaves at the table with high certainty.
  • shadowcat
    a month ago
    That is a major problem when dealing with Cubans dancers that don't speak English and why I avoid doing VIPs with them.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Cuban ROBs (really any ESL ROB) will use the language barrier or feign a misunderstanding to welch. Best to avoid, unless you are conversationally fluent in their native language
  • ww
    a month ago
    Even with language barrier, you should be able to easily tell if a Cuban is down to give you what you want.
  • minnow
    a month ago
    shadowcat +1
  • mjx01
    a month ago
    Very true... or be a regular and have this worked out in advance.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    As with any other negotiation, the one more willing to walk away has the power. If I'm doing VIP I make sure I know what I'm getting and what I'm paying.
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    If I catch the vibe she might be VIP-worthy, I stare deep in her eyes and say: “We’re going to have a REALLY good time in VIP, right?”
    Never fails.
    OTOH, I dispense with the job interview if she gives a subtle non-verbal cue like rubbing my junk or French-kissing me
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    Yeah I normally try to establish what her ground rules are before taking the dive.
  • busta_nut
    a month ago
    If she has the Something About Mary Hairstyle, assuming this is a green light? asking for a friend.. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion