tuscl

girl from a local club in miami weve been dating she wants to move in ??????

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:05 AM
been seeing this girl from a local club here in miami fl she wants to move in wuth me and is getting realy possesive and very jealous calling me every half in hour she still dances and swares thats all she does what do you guys advise anyone been thru this help....be honest please

14 comments

• quimby
    16 years ago
    Showpan - Just read your original message and you know the answer.... Jealousy and possessiveness are poison to any relationship, so what do you think the chances really are? If the dancer in question has real need, you can offer her a place in your house, but you have to keep things light (and positive) - if this dancer's emotions are developed only to the level of a 14 year old, that is quite a task....
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    You are either the worst speller in the world or crying in you booze. I suspect the latter. Play the country song backwards!
  • showpan
    16 years ago
    sorry for the spelling i was in a hurry
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    Don't get involved. I(most guys)go to the stripclubs because so I(we) don't have to deal with the emotional nonsense of a real relationship. I may have a "gf" when I am in a club, but we both know it is only business, and I prefer to keep it that way. The moment I find myself falling for a dancer or a dancer wanting to see me legitimately it is time for me to leave. I go to the clubs to relax, and if I am jealous because I am thinking about what may be going on with another customer during VIP dances, or she gives me a hard time because I get a dance from another girl then stress has come into play, and that is the one thing I go to the club to relieve. A customer can't be a friend or real boyfriend. You either are either her bf, which means you don't have to pay, or you are her customer(assuming you met her on the job).
  • 99Intrepid
    16 years ago
    As usual Shadowcat cracks me up. I agree with now_starring and quimby. If y're looking for a relationship a strip club isn't usually a great place to find one. Remember this Showpan - If you let her move in you LEGALLY cannot throw her out once she finally gets on your nerves. Once she's in, the police themselves cannot remove her from your home unless she commits a crime (like stabbing you because she found that Penhouse between the mattresses). Buena Suerte Hermano - Looks like you're going to need it ;)
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Showpan, Our special needs senior hacked on you for your spelling. Perhaps someone should introduce the old Nazi bastard to English grammar. He wrote, "You are either the worst speller in the world or crying in you booze. I suspect the latter. Play the country song backwards!" Shouldn't that read, "crying in your booze."? Besides how many inane posts has he poluted this forum with asking for relationship advice. You should have told the old prick to fuck off.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    "Polluted" has two Ls... But in regards to the O.P. - are you kidding? I see two scenarios: (i) She's genuinely a pathetic fuck-up, in which case you don't want her anywhere near your house. (ii) She's trying to set you up as a sugar daddy who can't shake you off OR is trying to set you up for palimony later down the road. I don't know what kind of residency requirements there are for a palimony case under Florida law, but wouldn't it such for her to walk away with a bundle after the settlement, only to then shack up with her "real" tattooed, ex-con boyfriend? See her in the club and screw her in motels. Keep her away from the house! O.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    That should read "who can't shake her off" and "wouldn't it suck". Speaking of which, it sucks that there's no editing feature for these posts! >.< O.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    She is jealous, possessive and calls you every half hour? Gee what a catch! Let her move in and be sure to give her access to all of your credit cards and bank accounts. You are one lucky man!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Not that it is an excuse, but my typing skillls SUCK!
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    OK, this isn't english class, the guy justs wants our input! That said, I agree with the majority opinion on this on. If the girl is possessive already you stand no chance, don't do it. I would do anything I could for any of my favorites, include loaning out a considerable amount of cash if needed (really needed) but I would have a real hard time allowing one to move in with me. Of course that hypothetical as I am married, but I have a hard enough time with someone I really love and have children with, I can't imagine living with any of the strippers I have met. They are just all to flighty to have to deal with on a daily basis.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    It depends on what *YOU* are looking for. The most successful marriage (the guy got relief from every ho available) involved a very nice woman who sounds like your stripper. Just crazy possessive. Her whole world revolves around him. I doubt most men would want any part of such a relationship, but it suits him just fine. Keeping her pregnant helps somewhat, but bottom line she is insane when it comes to him. The marriage is over 20 years and he doesn't a divorce and she'd kill herself or him before allowing or getting a divorce. My experience with strippers OTC is that like most women that I've known they're more than a little wacky which isn't necessarily bad. I never wanted a "real" relationship and always the woman has forced the issue. I've met some very good women, but some other man might have seen the same women as the pits--people have different needs and tastes!!! :) Good luck.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Most strippers are wacky in one way or another. The more you are around them in a normal setting the more the wacky side comes out. Danger, be very careful.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    So you want to marry her? If you do then by all means let her move in and take over your life. I prefer to be free. I wouldn't even want a wife to be that possessive. Of course if you enjoy the possibility of having a cut throat wife that would go after any girl who even looked at you the wrong way, you may have it made. I do know of some people who have a girl live with them for a while. Sometimes arguments break out and then the girl leaves. Typically people will leave a situation they don't want to be in I believe. Of course my advise may only be as good as what I'm charging and my advise is free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion