tuscl

ITC full service

Givemegothgirls
Milf lover and newbie nerd
Monday, July 22, 2024 7:42 PM
What are your thoughts on Full service inside the club, is it worth it, is it better in some clubs than others, what do you look for in a club before pulling the trigger on FS ITC? What positions are best for ITC

17 comments

• IWantHerOnMe
    2 months ago
    You really need someone to call your moves? Your a moron.
  • shadowcat
    2 months ago
    "Your" a moron?
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    ^ Lmao.
  • jaybud999
    2 months ago
    What do you mean, "is it worth it?"

Of course it's better in some clubs.

Privacy, discretion, trust, and money is what I look for in a club/dancer.

Positions? The dude above explained it.

You have 20+ reviews....you know this game!

Ok, ok....ball busting aside:
    I'd read the reviews of the club(s) you're thinking about, and choose the one with the most reviews indicating extras. Possibly DM a monger for more detailed info/names. Then proceed at your own risk.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 months ago
    For me personally, it's not really worth it ITC anymore. I suppose that might change when both the MILF and the SB kick me to the curb, but for now, I don't bother.
  • NJBalla
    2 months ago
    ITC used to be fun when i was a newbie,then you learn they are better options for lower prices and you feel like an idiot. But to each thier own. Having someone grind on my lap for more than $100 these days feels silly as well
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    If it's fun for you and the expense doesn't cause you to miss a car payment, then it's worth it.

The best positions are the ones you enjoy that also work in whatever size the room happens to be.
  • Mr Monger
    2 months ago
    People ask some of the most dumbest weirdest question on here..like what ? What do u mean what do I think about getting my a bj in the club?…ummm great ig
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    itc. depends... how much.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    What positions you can comfortably do depends on your individual belly to dong ratio
  • Estafador
    a month ago
    Only if they offer. These days I don't feel very good asking for it. It feels better when a girl perceives herself to wanting it. I declined when I had a gf.

And mind you I dont go to the club to get sucked or smashed off. I prefer enjoying the dancing and movements of the women. So it just feels good to me for a woman to want me without me trying to convince her.
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    I don’t fuck strippers in or out of the club. The std implications are an unacceptable risk imo. Others here will disagree or laugh, but that’s me. Covered HJ or BJ is more my style: very very low risk, easy cleanup, girls appreciate the latex barrier between you and them and are more comfortable/willing/etc. I also like lots of grinding and dry humping… not sure why. So for me, itc fs is not worth it.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    Just say no to condoms. When the dancer suggests xtras my question is the same: what is the most I can do without a condom. 99% of the time it ends up bbbjcim.
  • JimGassagain
    a month ago
    Covered hand job? That’s weird….

Bacon!
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    @jim, ski: yeah I know. It's my weird thing that everybody here raises an eyebrow at. I'm just a little paranoid and the cover gives me that sense of safety. It also gets dc jr stuck in a lot more interesting places, but I get it: I'm the outlier. I don't understand how anyone could or would want to LDK, but theres definitely more people here that LDK than do what I do.

"I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy." - Floyd Gondolli
  • wallanon
    a month ago
    "...the cover gives me that sense of safety. It also gets dc jr stuck in a lot more interesting places, ..."

If the only extras you're doing are HJs or BJs how interesting are these other places?
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    ^ “tip in”, “tip on”, Hot dogging, etc. pretty interesting to me!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion