tuscl

Pros and cons of the Cuban invasion?

Givemegothgirls
Milf lover and newbie nerd
Wanted to know what you other mongers think about the Cuban take over of clubs, as a resident of south west Florida I have mixed feelings about it, on one hand I think many of the Cuban women are very attractive and tend to give high to very high mileage dances, but on the other hand I very much miss the days of being able to speak English with most if not every dancer in the club, additionally my favorite dancers have always been ones that I could talk to and make a connection with. Specifically what are your thoughts do you avoid the Cuban/ Hispanic dancers or do you gravitate towards them and why? Additionally has anyone found a way to stop the mechanical aspect of their extra services?

41 comments

• Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    I'm in the northeast but still seeing it up here. Personality I like it. I like thick Latinas and know enough Spanish to get by. Mechanical, but you can vet them in dances and weed them out. I've been with a lot more mechanical non Cubans anyways. If you remember they're not stimulating you for anything but money, you stop worrying about that.
  • mickey48066
    2 months ago
    Fairly common in some of the Detroit area clubs. Interesting that non Cuban dancers say that don't want them there because they can't compete. I think I'll start telling them that they CAN compete. They just need to price their services at an appropriate level. If the Cuban girls can offer fs for 150, so can you. Unless you're giving all three holes bare, you can follow their lead, drop the GPS because it's not worth 400, and you'll do well.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    As a latina enjoyer, I love our new Cubana overlords.

My only objection is: it shouldn't just be Cubanas. There should be more Mexicanas, Venezualans, Dominicanas, etc in US clubs. I gather the reason Cubanas are so ubiquitous is the fact that it's much easier to immigrate from Cuba to the US versus other countries. I was in Tijuana recently and asked a lot of chicas, "¿Por qué las mexicanas nunca vienen a trabajar a clubes estadounidenses?" / Why don't mexican women ever come to work in US clubs? The answer always was: it's impossible to get a visa.

In my personal experience, Cubanas tend to be more mercenary than other Latinas. This is a highly speculative stereotype, I know, but I would call it the "new capitalist syndrome." A Cuban immigrant is experiencing the joys of capitalism and actually reaping the rewards of one's own labor first-hand, for the first time. But that makes them hyper-focus on price and volume at the cost of delivering a good experience.

But not all Cubanas are like that. And also I find even knowing a little bit of Spanish can help build a rapport with Cubanas.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    learn spanish. that's what i'm doing. and i'm having a difficult time. but i am slowly learning. in the meantime many native spanish speakers are learning english.
  • Muddy
    2 months ago
    Yeah your feelings are pretty typical of how most of us feel about it. It's amazing some of the places you see cubans. It's seems they hit Texas and continue migrate up from there. Oklahoma, Iowa, Nebraska, places you wouldn't think to find Cuban girls. And now I guess you see them in Illinois and Michigan too.

I haven't really seen them up the east coast just in Georgia maybe as far up as NC and in the Northeast. (here and there in NJ but not a takeover I haven't been there in a while though) and up the west coast I haven't seen much, just in LA.

Not too many places left for cubans to invade. I made a thread on it but how many strippers can come from one country. It's amazing if you think about it.
  • Muddy
    2 months ago
    BTW I would love a number of what city has more cuban girls, Houston or Miami. There are a lot of cuban girls in these places.

Last ITC with a cuban chick was in Pasco at Bare Assets. Shit was that a good time. So I can't talk too much shit on them. They sure do get right down to business.
  • Muddy
    2 months ago
    And to answer your question if I lived in an area where strip clubs suck and most of us do, yeah I'd welcome a cuban takeover, fuck it. I made a thread on exactly this question a ways back with like 100 comments, I'm too lazy to go find it though.
  • captainfun
    2 months ago
    I’m astounded by the pace and reach that Cuban girls have spread across the land. Encountered many up in Portland on my last trips there (about as far in the US from Cuba as you can get) and saw a review of them at a small town in a formerly all white club in Kansas a couple of days ago.

Agree with Ron’s assessment of their style. They are all business, all about making $ and will say or do anything to get it. And I’m a comfortable Spanish speaker. I’m typically not looking for a ton of chit chat but they tend to really want to press right to paid services. In fairness I did have a multi session OTC fling with a Cubanita in Dallas a couple years ago and she was sweet as pie.

I recall the now mostly departed Papi Chulo stating over time that he avoided Cuban dancers over the years despite being of Cuban descent himself given these traits that some of us have cited.

Bottom line, for my taste I’d opt to have the influx slow down considerably. If it keeps up at this pace in 10 years they will be the primary dancer type in all clubs.
  • ww
    2 months ago
    I go to the clubs to be serviced by women, not to have conversations. Pretty easy to get that across even if you don't speak the native tongue. No issue with Cubans or any other type of woman - I just need to find them attractive.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 months ago
    I’ve been stuck on Latinas in general and Cubans especially since A deeply cute Cuban chick gave it to me like I was the only man in the world twice and then dumped me in high school. LOL. Abella Anderson is in my banner for a reason.

I love the Cuban Puta Crisis . I’m actually about to talk about the race topic in a review I’m writing now. In my experience the hot Cubans are straightforward but sensual, dirty and very very good in VIP if you slow them down. They come in all races. They are running the lazy ROB types to Onlyfans.
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    So the Cubans and Latinas work harder at the clubs. It’s like any other industry where you see the hard work taking place by Latin ethnic groups because they are money motivated. Most of the white girls I see at the clubs are likely just there to go against and spite mommy and daddy (particularly daddy, which is where the stereotype "Daddy issues" with strippers came from)

The white girls aren’t there for money, their parents give them credit cards and pay for their apartment and finance them a new car and pay for their insurance etc. Meanwhile begging their rebelious daughters to go to college (Which makes the daughter want to act out more).

A lot of dancers with ethnic backgrounds have to work hard to get what they have because they come from harsher backgrounds, but their parents are caring, but just don’t have the credit that most whites live off of, so they have to get the money any way they can.

White girls make it a lifestyle where they go into the clubs on their days off, they drink, they smoke they basically do anything to make daddy mad. Meanwhile Cubans and Latinas tend to see it as a job and means to an end and nothing more. So they likely all hear from each other how much can be earned and then take over the clubs.
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    A lot of the white girls I see now seem to be hooked up with a tyrone and have a kid with them. So they tend to work so tyrone can sit at home, smoke weed and hang with his boys.

Meanwhile using the white girls dancer money to front and act like they are CEO's , music producers and other stuff tehy hear in rap songs in order to convince the next white girl to have a baby by them and then the cycle repeats.

Just look at the way they dance, just booty shaking and most white girls now have that fat cellulite ass and hippo body like a fatso.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    It also helps that Latin culture values femininity in the way that white or black cultures don't. They don't try to act masculine like ghetto girls, or become emotionally-labile drunks like trailer trash girls.

Yeah, not universal, but Latinas seem to take the most pride in their work.
  • Assmanjoe
    2 months ago
    Im in north-central NJ, weve always had cubans here both in the clubs and in general. I have recently noticed an uptick in cuban dancers here too though. By no means an invasion but enough to notice. As in almost every club i go to now has at least one cuban dancer. They are generally excellent strippers, are eager to provide/earn and can generally be negotiated with so im not complaining. To see the talk of the "cuban invasion" in places like kansas is funny to me but I also want to understand the broader reasons of how and why this is happening, why specifically from Cuba? Other than proximity (90 miles to florida) is it actually easier for cubans to emigrate here than from other countries in Latin America? Does cuba have a history of a robust sex trade or their own strip club industry?
    My immediate area, which has a large hispanic population, probably has more guatemalans than any other nationality. Ive yet to meet ONE guatemalan stripper (sad face emoji). Ive met more colombians and brazilians than anything else. Both of which are MUCH bigger countries than cuba, population 10,000,000 so roughly equal to Ohio. Is the Cuban government behind this? Whats the deal? Wheres Mulder and Scully when you need 'em?
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    > Other than proximity (90 miles to florida) is it actually easier for cubans to emigrate here than from other countries in Latin America?

It sure is. We have specific policies that favor employment authorization for immigrants from Cuba (and Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Haiti.) See here for details: https://www.uscis.gov/CHNV

It is much harder to immigrate to the US from Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, or many other LatAm countries compared to Cuba.

Part of the law stipulates that you have to have a citizen sponsor in the US to apply for citizenship. We've had favorable immigration status for years longer with Cuba than other countries too - essentially since Castro's revolution and the Cuban missile crisis where we had the famous Cuban brain drain. So at this point there are no shortage of well established Cubans who can sponsor others.
  • GoVikings
    2 months ago
    Latinas are the best!
  • wld4tatas
    2 months ago
    Mostly Brazilian and Colombian in the short list of clubs in my rotation. Followed by DR and Venezuela. Not sure Cubans would make the top 5 here. Top 10 yes.
  • dannyboy3
    2 months ago
    I'm pro cuban. I think cabanas are generally more attractive than many other Latin countries, yes we all have our types. I speak Spanish and so conversation is easy although some dialect issues pop up. In my experience, the Cubans count dances fairly and don't inflate prices. One of my go tos is happy to have me put fingers everywhere and will reciprocate. A $10 tip is more than enough for her. My one complaint is that they are not good on the pole and in my local club will rarely strip on stage.
    My ideal club would be half cuban and half American
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    Directness, willing to provide service at high level for reasonable price, generally attractive....what's not to like?
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    latinas...😜
  • 5footguy
    2 months ago
    Pros: everything
    Cons: none
  • motorhead
    2 months ago
    “Cons: none”

-

Never been with a Cuban dancer so I can’t speak from experience - but when I read descriptions such as:

- mechanical
    - mercenary
    - can’t speak English
    - Capitalistic

Seems to me it’s not all that great
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    Out of all dancers with "Spanish" heritage Cubans are my least favorite. Much prefer Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc.
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    The newer crop of Cubans and Venezuelans which are coming in through the open southern border are continuing on from their illegal entry into ROB dancers. I actively try to avoid them now.
  • idletraveler
    2 months ago
    I wonder if the whole Cuba Communism thing also dampened the Catholic/Christian fervor that you have in most other Latin American countries. No religious morality reasons not to strip.
    It is kind of amazing just how many attractive, well put together Cuban women work in the clubs. It kinda makes me wonder if the women remaining in Cuba are equally attractive or too ugly to leave.
  • WiseToo
    2 months ago
    The Cuban dancers described here remind me of my experience at a club that had some Russian cultural exchange students as dancers one summer. They were sponsored by some local church (that's right, a church) and were here to experience American culture. O.K., I'll accept that.

Yes, they were all very attractive well above the regular dancers in the club. And they spoke somewhat acceptable English so communication wasn't much of a problem. But these girls had ice water in their veins. They went straight for the dead presidents in my pocket. Their dancing was nothing more than simply some type of mechanical transaction - "I rub on you; I want $10"

Not an enjoyable at all. It seems the Cubans would be a similar experience.

• rattdog
    2 months ago
    i've seen a few walking videos in cuba. it really is a complete shithole. there were hardly any pretty ones. makes sense. girl knows she looks good, and uses that to further herself away from a life of extreme poverty and misery. result: she's somewhere in the states as a dancer or regular civvy, enjoying an upgrade of living conditions.

• ggofv
    2 months ago
    I love Cubana.

I'm planning on making a South Florida trip.

Any clubs known for extras in Florida. I'll probably just make a new discussion.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    Cubanas are awesome. The only downside is the language barrier for some of them (Google translate) helps. I speak English slowly as well to help them. And yes they want their money, but I don't necessarily get turned off by that because unlike some dancers they are DIRECT about what you can expect. I would rather you be direct about money versus trying to play games to squeeze money.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Cubans are great, but there are better Latinas. #1 would have to be Colombianas. Never had a bad experience with one! Dominicans are pretty good too.
  • iknowbetter
    2 months ago
    Here in the Miami metro, if there were no Cuban dancers, there would likely not be very many (if any) strip clubs. With the exception of a few black clubs, most of the strip clubs are almost exclusively Cuban girls. And many of the Cuban girls lie about their ethnicity and say they’re from somewhere else because of the negative Cuban girl stereotypes.

I always wonder what it looks like where these girls come from? Is there a town somewhere in Cuba where all the girls are drop dead gorgeous and there’s a doctor on every corner doing boob and butt implants? Is there a school where they all go to learn how to dance and how to give a 3- minute covered BJ?
    So many questions!
  • 5footguy
    2 months ago
    "Never been with a Cuban dancer so I can’t speak from experience "

i speak from the experience of fucking 16 cubanas in the past year
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 months ago
    Good for what I think is the typical lap dance customer (including me), looking for low $, appearance, and loose boundaries.

In general they are probably bad for dancers who attend well to PLs wanting a parasocial relationship. Those dancers seems to depend on the more typical customers to round out their income. Hopefully we'll see clubs get more welcoming of DJGs, so dancers with stricter boundaries can still make good side money from their niche customers.
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    Very simply, more strippers = very gooder for customers. Other dancers either have to have something different about them or find a way to sell. If they can’t compete, they leave the market and leave the more successful girls to do the work. Capitalism, baby.
  • jaybud999
    2 months ago
    Cubanas for the win.

Latina's for the win.

There are plenty of Cubanas that can give the illusion that this isn't transactional.

• JamesSD
    2 months ago
    We don't have any cubanas in Socal, but we do have a lot of Mexican girls.

The pros are they generally are attractive and often very good mileage. The cons are the language barrier and the fact half are "stripper handshake/wanna dance?" girls.

I feel like the perfect balance is where the Latinas keep dance prices low and milage high without fully taking over clubs.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Its an excellent thing. Whether its russian or cuban or any immigrant dancers coming in, is always a good thing. Without them youre stuck with the garbage pimped out, low mileage dancers.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    i've enjoyed a few cubans in socal in the last dozen years. every cuban was fun! (and reasonable.)
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    *cubanas*
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    I am OK with the typical Latina appearance, but it's not my preference. The short waist, short neck, typically thicker ass, and so forth, aren't the body type I would ideally prefer. Among Latinas, I'd have to say that generally the Colombian attitude seems most preferable to me, as long as I actually have my stereotypes right. I don't complain about the mercenary attitude of most Cubans, I just know it's what I'm going to get and work within those restrictions.

Here in NOLa I think we have all the ugly Cubanas. There are usually about 20 dancers on a given heavy night at the clubs I might frequent, among with there might be 5 or 8 Cubans, but they're all fat-assed and waggly. They're short and can't walk in tall heels and have a sort of squat set of haunches that remind me of those Gnome characters from World of Warcraft. Stumpy. These women are not just Latina, they're specifically Cuban. I go much more for the lithe ballerina look, so I haven't given them the chance to dance for me. I honestly think most customers really don't want to, except for the fact that they're reliably high-service.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 months ago
    We really overdo it trying to categorize people. People from the Caribbean coast of Colombia are more similar in accent and termperament to Cubans than they are to people from the rest of Colombia. In the clubs I've been in with a lot of Cubans, I'd say the distribution from slim to curvy was about the same as for dancers in general.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion