tuscl

TJ this Monday 7/1 -7/3 - + a few Qs

Sunday, June 30, 2024 4:18 AM
Hey gang,

I’ll be in TJ this Monday 7/1 for two nights. It’s my first time partaking in the shenanigans. If you’re in town, let’s link up !

A few questions

1. Is it worth getting the VIP pass if I’m only there for two nights (Mon and Tues)? I probably won’t be back for 4 months

2. Are the Cascada/Hotel Rico type of hotels worthy of long term stay? As in for two days? . If so, ok to walk up and book on the spot? I need a space to be able to work from my laptop at times and take video calls.

3. Any other tips for my Monday- Tuesday night stay? At most I’d probably don’t want to deal with more than two chicas upstairs during my trip.

Thank you all for the great info !

11 comments

• Jascoi
    2 months ago
    i buy a vip card but only two nights during the three month vip card is a wash. free drinks are a plus as well as a 1/2 price 5 minute lap dance. 20% off bottle service monday and tuesday. the vip card ain't a good deal like it used to be but still saves a bit IF USED. i have done many extended stays.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    be sure to reserve a room online. it does sell out sometimes. no deposit required.
  • OPIllini96
    2 months ago
    Piggybacking on what Jascol said, if you’re still deciding between hotels Cascadas (next to Hong Kong) and Rizo de Oro (next to Tropical Bar), I would go with Rizo de Oro if you prefer a quieter atmosphere. It gets real noisy at Cascadas between the ongoing construction on the hotel and alley. I’ve stayed at both and can personally attest.

However, a big plus is that you can bring HK girls to Rizo de Oro, and TB girls to Cascadas. They’re all owned by the same group.
  • Powerman02
    2 months ago
    You can get a free drink every 12 hours with VIP. I will sometimes head down to get my free drink coupon as soon as I’m eligible (Don Julio 70 for me) even if I’m headed somewhere else. It starts the clock on the next free one.

I think DJ70 is like $9 or $10 at the bar, so between that and the Mon/tues room discount, VIP card pays for itself. Even if you don’t drink, you can use it for water or soda.

It also gives a discount at Restaurante Azul. I’ll usually have at least one meal there, so it’s a couple more dollars worth.
  • CJKent_band
    2 months ago
    @MrSoFly

I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your questions.

Since you don’t really know what to “expect”, think of your first visit as a “recon” (the exploration of an area to gain information) expedition, and have realistic expectations.

Most American males with realistic expectations will have a good time at the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

Q: 1. Is it worth getting the VIP pass if I’m only there for two nights (Mon and Tues)? I probably won’t be back for 4 months

A: 1. It is worth it, use it wisely.

Q: 2. Are the Cascada/Hotel Rico type of hotels worthy of long term stay? As in for two days? . If so, ok to walk up and book on the spot? I need a space to be able to work from my laptop at times and take video calls.

A: 2. In your case keep it simple and make a reservation at Cascadas and bring noise cancellation devices so you can sleep and rest well. And work with noise cancellation headphones on.

Q: 3. Any other tips for my Monday- Tuesday night stay? At most I’d probably don’t want to deal with more than two chicas upstairs during my trip.

A: 3. Just go in with an open mind and open eyes and talk to the girl you like/want and see if she is interested in your proposal to go “arriba” to your room and if you can agree on a reasonable price so you both feel you are getting a good deal.

Remember you are paying for her time, usually half an hour with full service in a couple of positions, everything else is extra $$ and have to be negotiated and agreed on first.

Nothing is going to be as you imagine or expect.

Just prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Just be aware of the “laws and regulations” in the area and don’t brake any rules. Don’t try to buy drugs or get drunk, don’t wander around away from the hotel and club.

Use common sense more than anything.

Let’s be careful out there.

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • stripperlover777
    2 months ago
    Omg, Here Is A Fantastic View Of The Red Light District 🚦🚦🚦 Tijuana @ YouTube Link:

https://youtu.be/tthyIkpva4A?si=WtorxjPA…
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    > 3. Any other tips for my Monday- Tuesday night stay?

You've gotten good answers already to most of these questions, but I wanted to chime in with one more tip:

KEEP MOVING. Some of the hottest chicas at HK don't circulate and talk to PLs. They kind of find a spot to camp out at and just stay there, or they spend their time socializing with other chicas.

It's not like most US clubs, where you can take a seat and wait for all the ladies to approach you. If you do this in HK, you're guaranteed to miss out on some of the best ladies.

So again, KEEP MOVING. Grab beer (or water) so meseros won't bug you, and take a stroll around the club. Go through Las Chevalas, take a lap around the main club at HK, check out the second floor, etc. If Miami is open check that out too.

By moving around, you'll get a much better look at the talent in the club, and have a much higher chance of finding a chica who is a 9 or 10 in your book.

And OP, do post reports when you return, I always love reading reports from TJ first timers!

• EastCoaster
    2 months ago
    ^ Excellent tip from RonJax2. This is good advice for just about any busy club with lots of girls working. I do it every time I go to TJ. I used to do this all the time in Follies in Atlanta (RIP), which was always packed. I did it Vivide in Atlanta last week and found a girl to take to VIP that I might not have met otherwise.

When in TJ, ABC -- Always Be Circulating.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    agree. circulate.
  • captainfun
    2 months ago
    +1 for circulate. It’s the only way to see all the girls
  • OPIllini96
    2 months ago
    Ditto. Keep circulating this info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion