tuscl

Drama--are we getting bitchy like the women?

gk
Florida
Monday, April 21, 2008 3:01 PM
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to posting here, but I've been following TUSCL for a long time and I'm a veteran strip clubber. Strip clubs are my hobby because I can escape reality, even make fantasy my reality and party hard with my favorites. When the girls' drama gets too heavy I tell them so and they shut up because that's not what I/we want to hear in the clubs. I have a theory that the girls drama sometimes rubs off on us and makes us bitchy like a woman. Maybe we should stick to the fun parts of the hobby and tone down our own drama on this discussion board. The entire site and the discussion board is supposed to be fun; a community of guys with this single, great common interest. Let's stop tearing into each other. A little criticism is OK, but I've been reading too much heavy stuff lately. Let's get back to basics: tits, ass and extras.

16 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    Works for me.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    gk, what have yu been reding? The way I see it, posters here are starting to stand up to an old man who thinks he is the King of TUSCL. The fighting has nothing to do with the level of stripper drama going on.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Parodyman, why don't you tell us something about the strip club instead of whining about one ole guy who could care less? I don't remember shadowcat ever castigating another poster, do you?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy: It's just jealousy!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    lol...your memory is quite short. scat: No it isn't...we have absolutely, positively *nothing* to be jealous of...that's the point! You live in a world of delusion apparently...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    What exactly is it I'm supposed to be jealous of? 1. Your cheapness? (2 for $20 is half your vocabulary) 2. Your Racial and Sexual attitudes? (It's not 1950 any more) 3. The fact you couldn't please your wife in the last 19 years and she left you? 4. Your open and honest discussions with your daughter about your perversions? 5. Your ability to keep confidences? (Ask Shiekitout how you screwed him) 6. Your crusty silk shorts? (Wearing those just goes to show you have zero self respect) I could go on and on but I think I've illustrated my point. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now as far as arbeeguy goes, what did your post have to do with strip clubs? Follow your own advice and in the future please do not tell me what to write.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Yes. I beleive parodyman and Misterguy are both on the rag. shadowcat is post menopausal, so he is just havng hot flashes.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    parodyman-it's 'Shekitout', not 'Shiekitout'. Thanks for your support. BTW, I wear shorts to the club weather permitting(they're not silk tho')-how does that show no self-respect?
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Shekitout, dark blue or black microfiber shorts are the best. Almost as soft as silk, but look much more presentable if you go anywhere other than the club.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    ugh...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shekitout, Sorry for the typo. I just get this picture of Shadowcat going into a club in what pretty much amounts to his raunchy underwear. He is a gross old dude with no respect for himself. (Or anyone else.) I meant no offense to anyone who wears normal casual shorts.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    I rest my case. In the meantime, I got laid by one of my stripper friends yesterday OTC, but that's not as important as some of this other stuff is it? Back to basics, follow along with this and see if some of the rest of you can do the same (posting-wise, that is)--this afternoon after I finish my work, I'm vising one of my favorite clubs. l'll buy a fairly new dancer friend a few drinks, then take her out to a prearranged dinner and then who knows what. Tomorrow, as a reward to myself if I get through my work, I'll visit another friend at another club who I know likes me a lot (it could be just my wallet, but it doesn't matter). My mileage is almost guaranteed. Almost, because it's a new club for her but with better accommodations. I love my hobby. Am I lucky all the time. Hardly, but trying is fun. Now let's all try to have fun and share the buzz.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    gk, Seeing as how you are new here you may wish to refrain from complaining about other's posts. At least until you have some sense of the history behind the various disagreements. That said, I'd like nothing better than for the focus of this board to go back to strip clubs. Unfortunately qualiy topics, not to mention new topics, are kind of few and far between.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    gk, If and when you get laid is of no consequence to me. Hope you enjoyed your first time.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I agree some guys here have their moments. Me, I never post that much information on here. Just quick and to the point. Ok, Ok, waiting to hear a lightning bolt strike close outside, don't hear it yet. :) You have to have some free time to post and read things on here so I guess if you got time to post and you can type fast, your posts can get long winded.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Just quick and to the point." LOL!!!! Since when??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion