tuscl

Rant about being occasional PL

Friday, June 21, 2024 6:40 PM
I goto the clubs so rarely these days, which is fine, except the talent is different everytime I go! So I have to spend time/money to find someone to be my regular, but then I never see them again.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    3 months ago
    It's all part of the game.
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    So you’re not a regular, but you want to have a regular? Makes perfect sense.
  • TCabot
    3 months ago
    I get it. I’m semi regular as well. Two times a month or so. I realize I should go more to get a regular and unlock OTC opportunities with dancers. However, my brain always reminds me of the associated opportunity costs (you can eat very well at a nice restaurant for $150 in lieu of a 10 minute lap dance).
  • Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    The thing I like about going to clubs I’ve never been to before, or only occasionally, which is analogous to OP’s situation, is the “thrill of the hunt”—trying to experience FS with a woman you’ve never met before. Of course, the flameout rate is high (mine is, at least) but that’s the trade off.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    The issue for me is that if I don't experience the same level of interaction with new girls as with my regular girls, it's disappointing and I feel I just wasted time and money. Once you've had some great experiences, mediocre ones make me want to give up the hobby.

On the other hand, I'm not willing to be monogamous even with my best of regulars, so yes, it's part of the game.
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    "I realize I should go more to get a regular and unlock OTC opportunities with dancers."

It's not frequency it's quality. That sounds like bullshit, and up until I got women who probably should have said no to say yes I'd have called it that. What you need to do is get her number and set expectations of when you'll be back. If neither of you flake then things could work...if she flakes at first and you don't it could still work lol.
  • JamesSD
    3 months ago
    Around here half the day shift has been around since before covid. The other half rotates.

Sometimes you do have to take a chance on a new girl and sometimes she's a dud.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion