tuscl

Stripping the stripper

nj_pete
New Jersey
Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:35 PM
Anyone ever been to a club where you "strip the stripper"? In every club I've ever been to and had a private dance, the girls are the one who removes her clothing. Wheither it be in open area LD rooms or single LD rooms like the tents at Cheeks in NJ or Playhouse in NJ. This of course applies to topless and nude places. I just think it may be fun to remove the strippers top for her, kind of like going back to those first akward meoemnts in hight school removing your girlfriends bra.

12 comments

• minnow
    16 years ago
    njp- Can't say I've been to place where its "customary". It depends on individual dancers. The times where dancer has asked me to take her bra, (or panties) off has been a great mood setter/enhancer, and produced some of my best dances.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    It's happened a few times.....but I still fumble around with those damn bras. Not enough practice in high school.
  • joker44
    16 years ago
    Yes it can happen, even in Kansas City. In every case, I've gotten enough dances w/ a particular dancer to be known/trusted AND I'VE ASKED her before starting. Fumbling happens! and most dancers understand; it provides a good laugh for both of us and enhances the playful mood. However, I've learned to examine how the bra is tied beforehand and watch/ask the dancer how she removes it. Some tops tie both around the back and neck; most dancers untie the back and slip it over their head. They probably wouldn't appreciate you untying both since it means more work getting back on and on to the next customer. BTW, I had one lovely dancer apologize for forgetting to allow me to untie her bra on our next set of laps; needless to say she remembered from our last laps and meant I would be asking for more laps from her in the future!
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    d120 - I (also) have trouble just getting the damn things unhooked... It felt like I spent 1/2 of my lapdance trying to get my CF's boobs out.... (She was laughing...)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Yes, I have but only with dancers that knew me well. I don't want to get my face slapped or thrown out. They have slapped my ass when I walked by and I have slapped theirs. Just good fun. I have taken their tops off out front and the bottom pulled aside in the back room. I once had two favorites feeling each other up, out front. Well I joined in. I have stuffed pieces of candy down their tops and bottoms and copped a feel while doing it. No complaints so far but only one that really got surprised. It was our first meeting. I once had a favorite lying down beside me. I was fingering her kitty through the thong. She was already topless. I asked "Am I getting too personal?" She replied "you don't see me twitching or asking you to stop." I stopped for a minute to sip my drink. Another favorite came over and said "Hey I would like to trade places." I said "Well if you do this is what you are going to get" and I resumed fondling the pussy. She replied "I want some of that!" And she will next time I run into her. Now there have been times in Atlanta, when I didn't give shit. 3 times in the last couple of months when I had gotten table side dances with dancers that tried to up sell me, I had to find out if they were for real. Since they were both still totally nude, pressing up against my body and feeling my package. I had to find out if they were for real. I was able to graze their boobs and pussy. I was convinced and have done 2 VIP trips with the second. I kick myself in the ass for not trying the first and have not seen her since. I didn't get to strip the stripper because in both cases she was totally nude when we got to the back room. Now with the 4 dancers that I have done FS with OTC, I have always been able to strip them. Just like High School. NO! easier.
  • happylap
    16 years ago
    At Industrial Strip (Hammond, IN) I have helped a few stripper off with their g-string for the nude lap dances in the private rooms. The usual routine is the first of three dances is topless, the last two nude. So with her already in your lap and only one piece of cloth remaining it's kind of natural to give her a little assist near the end of the first song. Of course IS is a 2-way contact club so it's not really that much of an issue.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Taken off some "clothing" for them (me), helped them remove it, and even helped put said "clothing" back on.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Several years back, I was at a club where a lot goes on. Several times I had Ld's from this little cutie who removed my hand everytime I touched her cooter. About a year later I saw her at a nude place. I was instantly obsessed with seeing her cooter. We went to a back room. Because I wanted so much out of the experience I insisted on undressing her, and she let me. Things progressed to FS. When we finished I asked her why she was so prudish at the other club (where FS goes on all the time) but had let me boink her for half an hour at this other place. She told me because at the other club the managers checked on her every few minutes, but she also pointed out that the hour we were alone at the nude place no one had checked on us.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I don't know anywhere where its routine to strip the stripper, but even here in the stripclub wasteland that is Nebraska, I've done it, at least in the private room. At my favorite club, one of my favorites, if she is onstage and I'm sitting at the stage, always has me remove it for her, which is always fun and usually leads to some kitty-licking action later on.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Your reviews tend to be kind of short stud01. What are you trying to say that's getting deleted? The only problem that I've ever had with this site is getting a new strip to be listed...it's hit-or-miss.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    In my early years on here, I had some of my reviews edited and had some not published. Why? Because founder or one of his editors found them to more of personal nature rather than a review. I have since learned to separate the two. You can always email him and ask the reason. I once was a newbie too.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I love to undress the strippers. It usually takes them a little by surprise, but they like it and it usually sets a more erotic tone. Women have a much more refined sense of the erotic than men do (to say the least) and I think undressing really gets to them - it's sort of at once submissive (you're taking off her clothes) and dominant (you're taking off her clothes!) Not to over-analyze. Besides, it's like unwrapping presents... and who doesn't like Christmas? O.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion