tuscl

I'm sorry.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
As the only poster on here that ever got kicked off. I understand the value of keeping it civil. Founder and I have resolved our differences. I feel somewhat responsible for the mud slinging and personal attacks on here. My topic was only to create a subject for discussion. It could have been hypothetical, if the other poster would have taken it that way and not reveled himself. I know that he hates me now but with time I hope that he gets over it.

Wondergirl: I know that you think that I hate you. Wrong! I have unignored every one on my list in hopes of finding the person sending you hate mail. I did not come up with any concrete answers. I have 3 suspects but they are only that.

ShotDisc: You and I go way back. It wasn't always friendly in the beginning but I know that you and I see eye to eye now.

I know that what most posters on here hate about me is my bragging. What can I say? I can really only talk about me.

Parodyman: You are still an ass hole and on ignore.

36 comments

• founder
    16 years ago
    strip clubs mean you never have to say you're sorry...

• AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    You still might have to say you're sorry, you just don't have to mean it.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sorry, but you're just not smart enuff to pull off the whole Machiavellianism thing scat. Let's us know when you and OJ get the bottom of your little capers. Maybe you should try and learn a little more about things other than that which only relates to you? You're boring me again...zzzzzzzzzz...
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Hope those to whom you apologized appreciate the effort on your part and work to get over their anger. Though they will never admit it I think even your detractors recognize your contribution to this site. Also we all make mistakes, some of us are big enough to admit it. Hope everyone gets back to discussing the subject that brought us together in the first place.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I still see no evidence of this great "contribution."
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Well said, snowtime. I agree completely. Shadowcat, just remember that not everyone is going to like you (or me), that's their problem not ours. Keep posting, I for one enjoy most of your comments.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sorry, I still agree with p-man...losing someone that has tried continually in the past to bully people off this website is no big deal to me. I didn't like the idea of bullying back when I was 6 or now some three decades years later. Bullies deserve to be confronted head-on & hard...and they always back down afterwards IMO.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    You should read some of the racist, sexist and homophobic things this old man posts. And he dosen't get a pass for his age, he could learn better behavior.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Nigger. Shit piss fuck cunt. Pussy. Faggot.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    So far so good ...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Stop it book guy, you know that language gives the old guy wood.

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    BG; Not even close. Try Jewing a dancer down! That got me a lot of FRIENDS on here! NOT!.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Try Jewing a dancer down!"

What does that even mean??
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I think it means he keeps a little Adolph Hitler masturbation sleeve in his pocket so he can rub out these intelligent little posts whenever he feels the need to be an asshole. Or he is just an antisemetic old bastard. (Waiting for ShotDisc to chime in with a "Seig Heil")
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Cunnilingus. :)

Actually, imo it means to be smart and a great deal err yeah cunnilingus. :)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I don't think so...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "5. (lowercase) Offensive. to bargain sharply with; beat down in price (often fol. by down)."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/j…

Just on the off chance it was serious question. :) Anyway seems sorta like a tmesis (see also dystmesis) in that words are inserted between "Jewing" and "down."

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Oh, great, it's anti-semitic, just like we thought...another priceless gem...ugh...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Start ironing thse brown shirts Shadowcat, your true colors have shone through yet again.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Parodyman- not sure what I have ever done to you or said about you. You are a small little man who gets way too much enjoyment out of belittling others who you don't agree with. This is a site about strip clubs, not a place for the kind of personal attacks you seem to enjoy delivering. How do you know I am not jewish?

Shadowcat- Didn't even remember the conflicts. I enjoy your posts/topics most of the time. Sometimes you do brag a little too much. but is it worth complaining about? NO. Just keep doing what you want to do. Let us decide if we want to read or not.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    ShotDisc, I have no idea what race or religion you are. However if I were a mentalist on a stage and cold reading you I would assume you are not Jewish. Why? Because you are friends with South Carolina's own little strip club Furher, Shadowcat!

I also find it difficult to believe that you think you can chime in when ever the fuck you want and not expect some kind of reply. You want me to leave you alone then stop flapping your lip at me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What happened here?
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I don't want to stir the pot up, again, but I do dislike the politically correct comment police. I do not think I am alone in that distaste. The most extreme "Jew" jokes I have ever heard were told to me by actual off to Synagogue on Friday night, real, practicing Jews. Decades ago, my best friend was a very dark skinned black who loved to tell "Uncle Tom," and other "nigger" jokes (we are in different parts of the country now, but he still sends UNcorrect jokes - often.

The most rude and obscene "attorney" jokes have been told to me by attorneys and judges. I once told a "Chinaman" joke only to be accosted by a real Chinese expat, who regaled me for half an hour with put down jokes on Chinese and ChiComs. Dago jokes, Pollock jokes and Mic jokes are common fare from Italian Americans, Irish Americans and Polish Americans who I know.

Bottom line, if your skin is so thin you cannot abide something others say or write, then don't listen of don't read it. If it offends you that I should try to Jew down the price of my next lap dance, tough shit.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Wow, some of these posts make the spats I've been involved in seem downright civil.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So shadowcat - how long were you banned for?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I accept your apology Shadow
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Technically I was never banned. In Founders own words "he is free to re register under a different name." The name shadowcat and all posts containing it were permanently deleted. I did re-register under Igiveup. A few months pasted before we burried the hatchet and he allowed shadowcat to resurface but all of the reviews, etc that got deleted remained deleted.

So when you hear juicebox69 talked about being "band", I have no idea what he means. His reviews, etc are still all there.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Founder froze my account in my situation

I wasn't able to access my juicebox69 account for 2- 2 1/2 years

Once me and founder hashed out our issues he blessed me with my old account back.

That's y I had so many accounts

Now just the one ...been trying to kill the other accounts off

Maybe one day me and shadow can berry our issues and be friends again

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    According to shadow cat I'm the first person ever and only person ever on his ignore list
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice - I admire your perseverance and ability to bounce back from adversity

JC4L !
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for being so kool Papi

Chulo mode
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol. Shadow got band before. Is igiveup still active?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Juice stop fibbing.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause I'm missing more than just your body."
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I do not remember wonder girl.
    Only took 8 years to respond to this thread. :)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Sorry, I'm not sorry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion