tuscl

gtfoh, punk

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Friday, May 10, 2024 10:30 PM
You know something? I respect cat and I will not help twentyfive derail his thread. But I feel compelled to respond.

Fuck you, you have no power here. You cannot tell anyone else what to do. Your choice is deal with it, ignore it, or you can get the fuck out of here. None of us really gives a fuck what you choose.

28 comments

• wallanon
    4 months ago
    I thought thread you were talking about was the welcome back thread, which seemed odd. For anyone who was wondering I think the thread he's talking about was the club robbery one.
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    Oh God, can you please take your little feud to PMs?
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Hey OP. Give it a rest young lady.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 months ago
    If they took it to PMs, then they wouldn't have the most important thing.

An audience.
  • Nobodygtyu
    4 months ago
    Literal retardation. I honestly can't imagine "feuding" with someone on a strip club message board for years, I'd just kill myself to regain some level of self respect.
  • blahblahblahs
    4 months ago
    Punk might be a dying scene, but there's nothing wrong with punks. I respectfully request that you find a different insult.
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    ^ he’s a whiny little twat
    Is that better?
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    BTW OP respects nothing, this is a moron with major issues. I’ve given him the opportunity to leave me alone and he failed to make the best of it, sorry for getting everyone involved but I’m not going to absorb a single thing he throws at me without a response.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    The OP spends years cultivating a tough guy image and in an hysterical fit, worthy of a jilted 11-year-old girl, throws it all away,
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    The OP brings value to the topic of showing everyone that it isn’t just him that 2-bits and SkiDumb always seem to be in conflict. It’s attention seeking affirmation, no matter how as long as those 2 with an empty void of their lives get some sort of feeling, good or bad, it’s a win for the psychopaths called 2-bits and SkiDumb. They’re old. Dumb. And fat!!
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    We need a tag team wrestling match...Gammanu and Mate vs Skibum and 25.
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    ^ that wouldn’t work well for gayman or mateswithtweenboys
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    I don't hit women so Mateswithsmallgerbils is out.
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    How could either of these two ever fend for themselves after rage typing with one hand and the other hand jacking it? Seriously does anyone think they could lay off that habit after having that behavior engrained in their old, shrinking grey matter? C’mon, nobody cares about Mike Tyson fighting Jake Paul, and the only one who’d pay to see an us vs them battle would be me, because those pussies are under 5’10” and over 220 lbs of blubber(each)!! Lmfao…that would be the cheapest entertainment had by any one. Fighting 2-bits and SkiDumb is equivalent to going to Walmart and people watching their shoppers.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    ^said the 5'3" pimply faced trans male, after getting out of work at Burger King.
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    ^^ It wouldn’t be a fight mateswithtweenboys would take off running if he were in the same place with either ski or myself. Tough acting on the internet but we all know a gutless coward IRL. Gay man would do the same.
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    https://tenor.com/view/william-shatner-g…
    This is what I’ve been telling 2-bits and SkiDumb for years after their erratic posting behavior. lol
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    Just a reminder on those 2-bit’s stats out there for those keeping score out there…
    joined March, 2010
    last seen May, 2024
    twentyfive
    Living well and enjoying my retirement
    reviews (69)
    discussions (306)
    comments (39,498)
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    ^ hit a nerve there didn’t I, hillbilly
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    I’d say over 30,000 comments of triggered nerves through out your positing history would tell you all you need to know, right Sparky?
  • gammanu95
    4 months ago
    This is how you spent your Mother's Day weekend? Can you take a step back and realize how pathetic that is? I drop this post on Friday, spent the weekend with my bride, our parents, our aunts, uncles, and grandmothers; and return today to see how you just lost your fucking minds. Just when I thought you couldn't be any further beneath me, you go lower.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    A weird lineup for an orgy, but whatever makes you happy.....I guess.
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    ^^^ he’s high, again!
    skibum609
    Massachusetts
    SEND MESSAGE
    reviews (192)
    discussions (235)
    articles (0)
    comments (15033)
    Husband, Son, Sibling, Friend, Skier, Gambler, Swinger, Golfer, Foodie, Traveller, but most of all I smoke Ghost Train Haze.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    ^Wah said little matey, no one is impressed I acn cut and paste wah. Always getting hi bitch, not some faggot youngster.
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    ^^ ummm what?? I can’t tell what you’re commenting from all the banging on your keyboard and you jacking it w/your other hand. Smoke another one, Sparky.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    ^your jealousy of me is very apparent. To be fair, I am oftentimes jealous of me as well, so it makes perfect sense.
  • Mate27
    4 months ago
    Considering jealousy is one of the deadly sins, of course you’d have it because death is getting extremely close to you, old man Sparky!
  • BabyDoc
    4 months ago
    @blahblahblahs.

“Punk” in the prison vernacular has an entirely different meaning, as in “save me a punk and a bunk”. Very similar to what sailors mean when they say "it's not gay when you're underway".

Always glad to help spread knowledge. – babydoc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion