Ex city councilman kills local Dancer

Friday, May 3, 2024 6:44 AM
[view link] It's not clear which club she was at, I've seen Pandoras and Kittens both mentioned. Looks like she was sugaring with this guy, he killed her and then tried to kill himself. He was an ex-councilman in Bothell, which is a town north of Seattle. Her real name is in a few articles, but I haven't found her stage name yet. A sad day for PNW dancers and PLs. Many dancers are posting about this on IG today.

11 comments

Usual cryptic news report. It’s like they’re afraid to say what actually may have happened and expect people to just fill in the blanks. We all know it was probably and OTC “date”gone bad, but the average person would have no idea what the fuck went on.
Studme53
17 days ago
Daily mail one is way better. Great paper btw. [view link] She was a pretty girl. That guy needs to be put down.
Muddy
17 days ago
I hope he gets killed by a woman.
blahblahblah23
17 days ago
"Dorian Graylee, an employee at Kittens Cabaret in Seattle, hopes this tragedy is a wake-up call to everyone in the industry to promote safety both inside the club and after working hours." It's easy to promote safety after working hours. Just don't work OTC after working hours.
WiseToo
17 days ago
Fat schlub who should've focused on raising his 3 kids rather than hanging out with a woman one-third his age
PAWG_Patrol
17 days ago
^ And we have a new TUSCL tagline. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
17 days ago
…or maybe the TUSCL tagline should be “Where fat schlubs hang out with women one-third their age instead of raising their three kids.” Seriously though, this is sad. This rick thinks the fat schlub might have been the stalker and not just a simple OTC. I hope the justice system goes all wildebeest on his sorry ass. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
17 days ago
If it was his blood on his clothes, maybe he was chocking her, and lost control of himself. I had a fav who was into chocking. She complained that I didn't choke her near hard enough. It was borderline scary when she chocked me. She didn't seem very in control of herself when she did it. Might have been dangerous if her hands were stronger.
ilbbaicnl
17 days ago
The extra c in choke is due to the brain damage from all the chocking.
ilbbaicnl
17 days ago
The choking thing with dancers is getting out of control. Had a dancer tell me "choke me hard enough to leave marks". For the next 10 minutes, which seemed like 100 minutes, all I could envision was sitting in a cell with bars. I have seen a balloon deflate slower after touching a match than my cock after she said that.
skibum609
17 days ago
Daily Mail article had some good pictures- she was a good looking girl. Other interesting things from the Daily Mail article: “He doesn’t like older women for some reason” lol He was arrested before, but it was due to the police racial harassment. He is a turd to the core.
Studme53
17 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion