"Strippers afraid of extras" spinoff

Friday, April 26, 2024 12:33 AM
A recent interesting thread asking why strippers are afraid of extras was posted. At the clubs many visit, unless they do extras they won't make much. Some do cfs, and bbbj. bbbj with spit, bbbj with swallow aren't unusual in some clubs I visit but one finish probably limited to last customer on shift would be bbbj cof. Probably because redoing ones makeup would be a hassle. Anyone ever able to get this finish? Did it take some extra financial incentive to get her to agree? If you havent but youd like to, would you pay fs price for bbbj w/cof? With a BP or listcrawler girl, easy enough to arrange but something I haven't done in the club. Just curious if any success stories exist among the readership.

7 comments

cof is not my thing, but i did it once years back by accident. she wasn't even pissed. only took her 15 min to clean up and redo make up, and she was back out on the floor
PoundKing
14 days ago
There are also legal issues. In Phoenix, the ordinance says we have to have cameras monitoring any private room, and one club has had repeated busts and prostitution charges. The Phoenix law is probably the most restrictive in the US you had to straddle a chair arms to do lap dances since your lap can not touch the male front. Technically if both fully dressed, can not to a close standing hug since breasts would touch the mans chest and lower body contact. As a local TV reported undercovers would sit for hours in clubs looking for the slightest contact. I knew some owners who had to close for 2 weeks or face large fines for the slightest contact. The law was to "protect children and neighborhoods" by a Christian group dedicated to pass similar laws all over the US to save the children etc. I testified against the ordinance at city hearings and also against the new massage laws. Fortunately, the extreme restrictions are no longer enforced, although pre-covid, a club had various solicitation of prostitution charges against some dancers. At least the just signed by Gov of Washington State new strip club rules that was broad on by a stripper group "Strippers are workers" is more stripper protection but with mandatory training, ediquette rules posted for costomers
davephx
13 days ago
OOps posted too soon... Also panic buttons in private areas, required security etc. You obviously can not violate WA prostitution laws but at least this was by and for the safety of strippers, even though a bit extreme. BTW included in required education is how to identify sex trafficking, sexual abuse and even first aid training. Also, a banned customer list has to be maintained for 2-3 years. Included is no longer city ban on alcohol sales which resulted in large dancer "lease" fees which are now restricted since clubs can also make money now on liquor sales vs previously in some cities, like Seattle etc.
davephx
13 days ago
but looks like op is from around detroit. where as we know extras are readily available
PoundKing
13 days ago
I'm not into COF at all. If I'm not finishing inside, I don't much care where it is. But I do strongly prefer BBBJ to CBJ. I also don't pre-negotiate that sort of thing before I get into a room with a girl but I will often ask if they mind an uncovered blowjob while back there. A lot of girls will agree to that with a stipulation that I don't either cum in their mouth, on their face, in their hair, or some combination. I'd say far and away most girls say don't cum in their hair, then mouth, and face seems to be the least of their concerns. It never goes beyond that, since I almost always end up putting on a condom and finishing during sex rather than oral. But, based on that limited experience, it seems like COF isn't all that rare at a lot of clubs around here if one were to seek it out.
Dolfan
13 days ago
Not intentionally, but have had a few Russian experiences that result in a little COF. Usually, the sudden movement of her head back is a telltale sign.
the mighty quinn
13 days ago
yes and even requested before also. All target areas are utilized.
busta_nut
11 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion