tuscl

Detroit Weekday Nights?

Sunday, April 14, 2024 7:49 AM
Reading a lot of reviews of places in Detroit and since I have only 4 nights in town, I'm looking to make the most of it. I've been looking at Flight Club, Landing Strip and BTs. While I'm not explicitly looking for extras, they are interesting. I am primarily focused on getting high mileage dances from the hottest ones. What club is your weeknight favorite? What order would you do these in? Do any have too much regular focus on weeknights that I'll have a bad time? Thanks in advance! HH

10 comments

• jackslash
    3 months ago
    I would order the clubs as Flight Club, Landing Strip and BT's. Flight Club will be most expensive.
  • shailynn
    3 months ago
    What jackslash you’re not throwing Henry’s in there? (Kidding). I agree with jackslash, I used to have a great time at Coliseum on weeknights but that was pre-COVID, rules were different up there back then, than what they are now.
  • jackslash
    3 months ago
    Recent reviews by LondonGuy and RonJax placed Landing Strip first.
  • PoundKing
    3 months ago
    I agree with the order if hotness is your thing Not being a regular won’t be a problem. Not getting extras may be more of an issue. These are essentially brothels. But if you spend enough then you’ll be fine
  • RonJax2
    3 months ago
    @jackslash already mentioned it, but I'd place Landing Strip as number 1 for talent overall. This is my own highly subjective assessment, so take it for what it's worth OP. I like spinners with cute faces and on all my visits to date, LS has had more of them than Flight. Not that Flight was bad in this regard, LS was just better. OP, I think there's also this to consider: IMHO, the quality of dances is a little subpar in Detroit. I've had some good dances, but I've also had some mechanical grinds and other boring lapdances in Detroit. I think you're unlikely to get a Vegas quality grind here, so set your expectations low. The main appeal of the DTW scene is the menu which is 😚👌 OP, you mention you have four evenings. If I were you, I would dedicate 1 evening each to BT's, Landing Strip, and Flight. Then on your final evening, Thursday (which is going to be the busiest/best of any of the nights), return to the club you liked best. (Or alternatively, do an OTC session, if you can pull that off!)
  • horny_hernando
    3 months ago
    This is all really great advice. Oh I plan to enjoy the extra menu items. Just also want to get some good grind to warm things up! Here's my plan now: Monday: Flight Club Tuesday: Landing Strip Wednesdays: BTs I'll ask all my faves when they work and aim to try to catch the best one on Thursday. What do you think of that plan? Also, I don't mind spending. This is probably a once in 5 years outing which will be maybe even my last hoorah so I don't necessarily care if the nights are pricy. Hot take: why not Flight Club every night then?
  • horny_hernando
    3 months ago
    I meant to add that Monday I'll probably land late at the club - like 10 pm. So will getting there late mean I miss out and talent gets busy?
  • PoundKing
    3 months ago
    You'll see a lot of the same girls if you go to one club 3 nights in a row. Also, everyone have different taste, so you may rank the clubs differently
  • RonJax2
    3 months ago
    Yeah, I'll second what @PoundKing is saying about variety and tastes. OP I think your plan to hit all 3 clubs is a good one, it's probably what I would do if I had 4 nights to spend in DTW. And if you have an amazing time at Flight on your first night, no reason you can't call an audible and return there earlier than Thursday. And FWIW, I don't think you'll miss the talent if you arrive at 10 PM. Most girls are going to be working a night shift that goes from around 6-7 PM to close.
  • horny_hernando
    3 months ago
    Thanks y'all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion