In strip club land, hearing No isn't the worst thing in the world

Monday, April 8, 2024 10:29 PM
In fact it's downright necessary. If nobody ever turned me down I probably couldn't even afford the hobby anymore. Hey you wanna hook up outside for $400, nope? Ok. Well mentally that money was spent, and now you got it all back. House money. Feels good. That cash does not go bad. I could always use it later. And then you think to yourself you know what, that girl wasn't even that hot anyway, this next is chick is waaaay hotter. Just throw that the money to her, hell I can even overpay a bit and not sweat it. If every told me yes, mongering would be twice as expensive. In hindsight I'm glad some of this shit falls through, I already feel I spend way too much. It's all sort of complicated, intricate yin yang of women being repulsed by me combined with me being cheap acting as a failsafe against the little head trying to run me into bankruptcy. Somehow it all just works.

6 comments

yup.
Jascoi
a month ago
No bro strippers will take advantage of you if you let them like blood in the water they can smell it. Be direct and lead tell them what you want.
Mr Monger
a month ago
did you see how many reviews he posted? muddy can handle himself in a club. you worry about yourself
PoundKing
a month ago
Q. Why did the Scotsman go to strip clubs? A. He enjoyed all the money he saved by not getting lap dances.
jackslash
a month ago
Well said @Muddy. If your job were to be a buyer for a major corporation, you would expect that hearing "no" would be part of the game. If every supplier/vendor said yes to every deal you offered, that would be an indication that you're paying too much. You're in the ballpark for the right prices on things if you sometimes hear yes and sometimes no.
RonJax2
a month ago
Correct. It lets me move on to the next one faster.
georgmicrodong
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion