tuscl

Tip every dancer? Or are you picky?

ilikegirls
Florida
Saturday, April 5, 2008 10:14 AM
What Im referring to are the tip walks. Myself, I usually go with 2 or 3 other friends and I make sure I keep a stack of bills on the table and I tip every one of the girls that come by after their set on stage. Even if I wasnt really impressed with her dancing, or her looks I will still tip her because I know they have to pay bills just the same as I do.

16 comments

• FLLMike
    16 years ago
    Perhaps some of the girls shouldn't be making a living out of doing what they are doing? So are we not doing a disservice to the customers by tipping for mediocre looks and bad dancing? Tips are typically for a service well done and the whole aspect of tipping for poor service irks me. Note: I typically tip 20-25% in restaurants for good service, but follow the herd and tip 15% even if the service is poor.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I tip all during the walks, if they have them, and if not, I am selective with stage tipping.
  • alexsa
    16 years ago
    I tip every girl but I'm starting to figure I shouldn't. I think there are enough guys tipping out of politeness or whatever, to keep some dancers in a living wage who simply should not be in this job.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I am picky. I have never been to a club that has a tip walk but at one club I go to they have a show bar and as the dancers make their way around the bar, they will stop in front of you and expect a tip. Since they do 3 song sets, you get hit up 3 times. I no longer sit at the bar. In my favorite club I tip about 75% of the dancers on stage. Even ones that I never get private dances from. I suppose that I tip $1 about 30 times on each visit. I should say one dollar and a piece of candy. I am known as the candy man.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    At my regular club, I usually tip every girl at least once. I quite often take $2 bills, of course they like those. In the Detroit clubs, there really isn't much tipping at the rail. If you do, you are inviting her to your table. So that works out pretty nice.
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    I tip every dancer two dollars but always tip higher for someone who can really dance. (I also always try to get a private dance with the best dancer (technical skills, not boobs) as a matter of principle.)
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Depends entirely on the club - I try to follow the local custom. In general, where girls do a tip walk, I usually participate with every girl who comes by. In places where you have to get out of your seat to go tip them I'm more selective - I'll usually tip every girl if there's no dancer with me, but when there is I'm much more selective.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    If I am sitting at the stage, I tip the stage dancers. If I'm not at the stage, I don't tip. Exception, as stated above, if I notice someone really putting out extra effort on stage, then I'll make a point to tip, even if I was not sitting stageside.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    If I sit at the stage at my favorite nude club, I tip the customary $1 per song to every girl as long as she dances "for me" on the stage. I make exceptions for some girls I have known for a long time, and will tip them even if they don't come over to my side of the stage and "show me some". They're usually focused on a regular; and I'm OK with it. They always say thanks. I generally do not tip girls who are lazy on stage or don't make an effort to be entertaining.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Never been to a place with a "tip parade" or whatever. The only place that came close was Cheaters in RI where the girls will ask for a tip just for the "priviledge" of having them badger you for a dance...it sucked IMO. Also, at Club Fantasies in RI they will milk you blind if you happen to sit at the stage railing. At Planet Rock in VT the stage tipping is basically the best chance that you'll get to have any sort of contact with a dancer, which is kind of crazy...lol... I prefer to tip at the rail with dollars if I happen to like a girl or at least her effort onstage. I guess it's only a dollar...so what's the big deal?
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    If I'm sitting by the stage, I usually tip every dancer. But usually I don't, so I am much more selective and only tip the ones I like. In a tipwalk situation, I always tip, but I've only been in a couple places that did that.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I can't say how all areas are, but in local clubs that have the "tip walk", there are a couple of ways I handle them. Most dancers offer their top or bottom as a place for the placement of ones tip. If I care for a dancer, I follow their lead and give them more than the token $. If I do not care for the dancer, I ignore their placement offer and just hand them the $.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    depends on where I'm sitting.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I deliberately withhold tips from Fuggers and others who SHOULD NOT BE DANCING. Or if she's pushy about it.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    In most of the clubs I go to the girls do "the walk", I find its best to tip all that stop. If the word gets out that you aren't (and it always does) then the hot girls tend to pass you by.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    If I sit at the stage, I'm pretty much tipping the girls while they're on. If I'm sitting back at a table, I'll just tip who I want -- or who I want a private dance with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion