tuscl

Smash or Pass

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Thursday, February 1, 2024 6:04 PM

15 comments

• wallanon
    4 months ago
    Are you trying to trick us? Don't you know who that is?
  • wallanon
    4 months ago
    Oh I guess you do because you put her name on the photo lol. I wasn't looking at the words. Obviously that's a smash smash smash...
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 months ago
    Is this a trick question?
  • CJKent_band
    4 months ago
    @ilbbaicnl Not a trick question. She is a natural “blond”.
  • Hank Moody
    4 months ago
    You assholes can get in line. She’s mine.
  • JamesSD
    4 months ago
    Smash hard
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    picture caption is: "sofia vergara before hollywood" ✅ sofia vergara before hollywood ✅ sofia vergara after hollywood ✅ sofia vergara in the nursing home in 20 years in every way my sick mind can imagine, every day, as many times as i could muster up strength for it, yes ^ ∞ this is not an "if" or a "she's not my type". if you're a heterosexual man, she's your type. about the closest thing to "goddess" on this earth.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 months ago
    She has always had a bombass body with paperbag face lmao. I like her though she is hilarious in that one tv show the little I've seen of it and her perfume is good.
  • whodey
    4 months ago
    Smash as long as I could keep her from saying anything. Her voice just cuts right through me. If I couldn't keep her from talking I would have to grab some earplugs because I wouldn't pass up the opportunity.
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    "She has always had a bombass body with paperbag face" gtfo with that shit. she still looks good in most of these photos even when she's not made up: [view link]
  • jackslash
    4 months ago
    Is this a gayness test?
  • georgmicrodong
    4 months ago
    Like many of these highly made up woman, a significant number of the "plain" photos are at least as attractive as the "glam" photos.
  • ATACdawg
    4 months ago
    I would definitely want to hit her, and I mean that in the best possible way?
  • bang69
    4 months ago
    Nice ass. hell yes I'd smash.
  • bang69
    4 months ago
    Nice ass. hell yes I'd smash.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion