tuscl

Taylor Swift exposed as globalist prop

Tuesday, January 30, 2024 8:16 PM
Vivek Ramaswamy points out the obvious. Establishment media melt down, try to invert narrative with failed feigned attempt to "mock" Ramaswsmy. Won't work media people are seeing the truth about this phony NWO bitch... [view link]

38 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    6 months ago
    Why would the establishment allow a lilly white blonde gal who only dates white guys to get this big and popular if their wasn't sold ulterior motive to brainwash dumb white women who aren't ready to fully embrace black culture yet. That demographic remains one of the keys to globalists winning elections. Duh. They don't let any other blonde white girls get this big unless they are lesbians, total sluts, or date black guys. If people aren't smart enough to figure why Swift has been allowed to rise to this level of mainstream prominence, I give up. Yes, she's a CIA or other government asset. Duh.
  • Dave_Anderson
    6 months ago
    When the media labels something a "conspiracy "theory,"" that's when you know its true.
  • twentyfive
    6 months ago
    Quick Dave better get a jump on it before the price of aluminum foil spikes again.
  • ATACdawg
    6 months ago
    ∆Amen, 25. Lol!
  • uniquename
    6 months ago
    Is that tinfoil hat a little tight?
  • Puddy Tat
    6 months ago
    OP, what the fuck are you babbling about? And why are you liking your own posts?
  • Hank Moody
    6 months ago
    Hey ATACdawg, check your messages!
  • skibum609
    6 months ago
    What a fucktard dave.
  • nicespice
    6 months ago
    Out of all the political threads on this site, this is one of the better ones 😁
  • jaybud999
    6 months ago
    Fuckin' weirdo. And stupid. Yes, stupid. I skimmed your discussion headlines for the last year and a half. My conclusion: you're stupid.
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    I don't care about her being exposed, as long as she doesn't flash her boney ass in the half-time show. The CIA doesn't have to worry about anyone but white guys dating her.
  • motorhead
    6 months ago
    I think the real question is if Tay Tay is a virgin. She burns through boyfriends like Floyd Mayweather burns through hundreds at a strip club. My theory is after a dating a few weeks, her boy toys figure out she’s an ice queen and won’t give up the goods and they move on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 months ago
    My theory is that middle aged men gossiping about female pop stars is a weird look.
  • rickthelion
    6 months ago
    ^ Watch it motor ape. I may have to go all wildebeest on your ass 13 times for implying that Princess Tay Tay is anything other than perfect. This lion is a major league Swiftie! This rick decided to let Anderson Ape off the hook because he has obvious mental health issues, even by TUSCL standards. But you seem to be at least somewhat connected to reality. So why can you see that Princess Tay Tay is the perfect female? Now let’s move on to something important. Like hoping and praying that Tay Tay can make it to the the Super Bowl on time see her boyfriend earn the right to worship at her feet. ROAR!!!
  • motorhead
    6 months ago
    “My theory is that middle aged men gossiping about female pop stars is a weird look” Fair point….but it’s not anonymous posters on an obscure strip club website that’s making a big deal over this. The NFL Super Boek ratings have seen a rather significant decline
  • motorhead
    6 months ago
    …sorry hit enter too soon NFL Super Bowl ratings have seen a rather significant decline in ratings over the 10 years. Blame it on changing demographics, streaming and a change of howpeople watch TV, or even wokism and Colin Karpernick kneeling. So the bottom line is the NFL and advertisers are loving this stuff. I think it’s uttter non sense but apparently some enjoy it.
  • shailynn
    6 months ago
    I think if the government was going to choose a white girl as a propaganda prop they should have chosen Katy Perry. I think she has a better voice and looks better.
  • FutureK
    6 months ago
    Any statement starting with "Vivek Ramaswamy points out..." is generally a total garbage snake oil attention grab
  • Hank Moody
    6 months ago
    @motorhead “NFL Super Bowl ratings have seen a rather significant decline in ratings over the 10 years. Blame it on changing demographics, streaming and a change of howpeople watch TV, or even wokism and Colin Karpernick kneeling.” Other than 2020, Super Bowl ratings have been consistently strong. [view link].
  • jackslash
    6 months ago
    It's obvious. Taylor Swift is one of the lizard people from Alpha 5. They are out to get our precious bodily fluids.
  • motorhead
    6 months ago
    Hank Moody - What’s the old saying about statistics? Total numbers of viewers are up or about the same - but the US population has increased about 23 million since 2013 Look at the ratings as a percentage of the total viewers. The audience peaked in the years 2009 to 2015. Last year recovered slightly but it’s still down 5-6 points from 10 years ago
  • Puddy Tat
    6 months ago
    When does she break up with Travis Kelce and write a song trashing him?
  • rickthelion
    6 months ago
    Shailynn ape, you’re generally a good ape and this rick likes you, but you seriously need to watch what you say. Katy Perry is a truly sexy and talented female hairless ape and Katy definitely has the nice bazoombas, but she can’t hold a candle to Princess Tay Tay. ROAR!!!
  • Hank Moody
    6 months ago
    @motorhead You started with the “ratings are in decline” and then gave a bunch of possible reasons for it. I posted the ratings and your response is the saying about statistics (that statistics are lies)? It’s what you asked for. But because it doesn’t support your reasons you then pivot to population growth (more statistics) impacting total viewership? Are you abandoning your original theories of what caused the decline in viewership and now it’s just that Mexicans and children? I’m fine discussing facts with you but you’re arguing by moving the goal posts (football pun intended). Seems like you’re changing your position just to win a point, which you don’t need to do as the statistics show we agree that viewership has trended to other means of watching.
  • JamesSD
    6 months ago
    Honestly, if they are this good at what they do, let's just let the global illuminati run everything
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 months ago
    MH said "What’s the old saying about statistics?" Whatever it is, it seems to be quickly forgotten the moment someone sees a statistic that supports their bias confirmation. It's interesting. A famous guy burns through a string of famous girlfriends and he's a stud sewing his oats. But famous woman burns through a string of famous boyfriends and she's a virgin ice queen who can't hold onto a man ... or the "new world order's" globalist prop. I think she's a spectacularly wealthy and influential lady who can do whatever she wants and not give a shit. Good for her.
  • crsm27
    6 months ago
    This is all about the NFL pimping out Taylor. They know "swifties" will buy anything linked to Taylor. They will make parents watch games to catch a glimpse of her.... etc. I have a friend whos daughter never cared about football.... guess what she just had him buy.... a CHIEFS JERSEY. I live dont live in Chiefs territory. It is a pure money grab by the NFL for ratings, ad revenue, etc.
  • Hank Moody
    6 months ago
    “It is a pure money grab by the NFL” and thus completely consistent with their business model and everything we know and have seen by the NFL forever.
  • Puddy Tat
    6 months ago
    "But famous woman burns through a string of famous boyfriends and she's a virgin ice queen who can't hold onto a man" Yeah, if I knew someone was going to drag my name through the mud after our breakup, I'd steer clear too.
  • skibum609
    6 months ago
    Statistics don't lie; people do.
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    Wikipedia says she dated a guy for 6 years. Not a bad run. Not unusual for women to claim they lose interest in sex when they're not in love. Or, does that make a woman an ice queen, if she can go for a long time without being in love? Maybe she just has discrete fuck buddies when she's isn't serious about anybody. Would probably be complicated for a woman that famous to have lots of one nighters, without THAT being in the news constantly. I do think it's true that most or at least many women would rather wank than have one nighters or fuck buddies.
  • misterorange
    6 months ago
    Taylor Swift? I fucked 'er.
  • TheeOSU
    6 months ago
    Hey dave, first of all it's not a real flea on your screen you imbecile. Back on topic, I'm so tired of all this Taylor Swift shit that I gave serious thought to starting a joke thread about her but decided to not waste my time. Although they're from my area and considered local heroes by many I'm also tired of kelce and his brother.
  • JamesSD
    6 months ago
    Lies, damn lies and statistics
  • Huntsman
    6 months ago
    [view link] If Dave was correct in the above post, Vivek, Tay Tay, Kelce, Trump, Biden and the dude in all those State Farm commercials are all dead and none of this matters. I guess I don’t know about the State Farm dude but all the rest are on record as having been vaxxed when it first came out. So as far as I can tell, the only possible CIA plant has to be the dude who encourages Patrick Mahomes to bundle home and auto. Plus, State Farm seems to get more air time than Swift. Or the actual football game. Suspicious. So possibly there is a global conspiracy to get us to buy insurance, idk. But I’m not too worried about Tay Tay ruining my day.
  • RonJax2
    6 months ago
    Let's put this all in the proper context. There's been a significant backlash against Swift from the far right this week for one reason: the NY Times ran an article last weekend suggesting that the Biden campaign was soliciting Swift for a campaign endorsement. That article didn't even say that Swift would endorse, merely that the Biden campaign was seeking such an endorsement. So, now there's been this knee jerk reaction from far right propagandists to try to tear down Swift. This is not going to go well, Swift is arguably the most popular and famous woman in the entire world. It's also dumb because shit like this is more likely to push her towards an endorsement versus discourage her from it. If the GOP just leaves her alone, most likely she just encourages her gigantic fan base to register to vote. If they keep attacking her, she might punch back and actually offer an endorsement. Far right nutjobs are terrible at politics, part of the reason far right candidates repeatedly lose so many elections. I wish the GOP would just go back to normal. Finally, @Dave, it's weird for you to cry foul at someone spreading propaganda. You have 151 discussions here, all propaganda, and 0 strip club reviews. Meet the fucking kettle, pot.
  • Hank Moody
    5 months ago
    Super Bowl viewership set all time high record. It broke the record set last year. I kinda feel gypped that we didn’t even get Tay Tay proposing to Travis or endorsing Biden. Or making out in her suite with Blake Lively and Ice Spice. Could Dave have been wrong?
  • ilbbaicnl
    5 months ago
    $5 says New World Order Bitch will be the title of Metallica's next album.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion