tuscl

Scent of a strip club

Monday, December 11, 2023 9:36 PM
Y’all ever run into a strip club that had a certain funk to make it memorable, for better or worse? Maybe it reminds of you of something good. Or just smells like straight up shit. One spot in East St. Louis just a very ghetto part of the country. Larry Flynts. They used some sort of heavy cleaner that made the visit completely untenable. I don’t know why folks don’t understand a lot of the stuff we clean with is a helluva a lot worse then what your cleaning. Another one was Wacko’s in Jacksonville. I don’t know if it was a one time thing or that’s how it always is but it smelled like vomit throughout the entire club. Please open a window. Toronto is a crazy place for strip clubs kind of underrated on here tbh but one spot called the Airport club. In the back you literally smell the used condom/semen in the air. Yes we all like the filthy joints but this was a bridge too far. Empty the fucking garbage can once in awhile.

20 comments

• JamesSD
    7 months ago
    My main club always smells clean. The hand soap in the bathroom has a distinct smell that I associate with the club.
  • Puddy_Tat
    7 months ago
    229 Centerfolds in Worcester, MA. Bathrooms smell of rancid piss. Main area has a similar but not as strong funk.
  • Hank Moody
    7 months ago
    “Another one was Wacko’s … it smelled like vomit throughout the entire club. Please open a window.” How many strip clubs have you been in with windows? Lack of ventilation is probably why all clubs stink a bit.
  • Dolfan
    7 months ago
    The pre-remodel Booby Trap in Pompano had a unique odor. Mold, methol, a mix of various bargain bin perfumes/cremes/washes, grass clippings, old jizz, etc.
  • twentyfive
    7 months ago
    One of many reasons why I very rarely do VIPs is because of how filthy many of these clubs are, my go to is mostly OTC and will remain so, it seems lately that most of these clubs will save money by cutting back on their cleaning budget.
  • Dolfan
    7 months ago
    There's a lot of clubs around here that can't save money by cutting back on cleaning, because they don't spend any on it to begin with.
  • twentyfive
    7 months ago
    ^ Another major culprit in strip club funk is carpet, why the fuck strip clubs use carpet on flooring is beyond stupid.
  • Rod8432
    7 months ago
    I love the smell of Pink Pony Atl when I walk in. Reminds me of a bowling alley.
  • DickyDoo2
    7 months ago
    Any of the dive bars in Akron. They smell like the shit house on a tuna boat.
  • shadowcat
    7 months ago
    Lots of Atlanta club smell like pot. The smell doesn't bother me but I have COPD. So I try to avoid sitting next to smoker.
  • bkkruined
    7 months ago
    "why the fuck strip clubs use carpet on flooring is beyond stupid." Just imagine a girl in 8" heels slipping on the splooge spot if the floor was anything but carpet?
  • twentyfive
    7 months ago
    ^ plenty of solid surface flooring with nonslip coatings, just look at the lobbies of most public buildings, look at many retail establishments, restaurants, it’s been a trend for years, eliminating carpet flooring and replacing it with surfaces that are clean and hygienic, as well as durable.
  • motorhead
    7 months ago
    Whiskey bottles, and brand new cars Oak tree you're in my way There's too much coke and too much smoke Look what's going on inside you
  • Biseggi
    7 months ago
    That’s right! Biseggi confirms!! Them Akron clubs smell like a dirty elephant mixed with an armpit. It’s like old tuna fish gone rotten them Akron clubs. Even my boy Snerzy threw up when he walked in Akron club. Then he went and threw up in parking lot and I told him grow the f up and toughen up like Biseggi. Then girl walked in from street and took off shirt and pants and ate Mcdaniels food. She was - let’s say inattractive. Then Snerzy ran out to throw up again!!! Damn Snerzy.
  • Estafador
    7 months ago
    It's memorable. Then I realized I also smell it at Walmart and found out it's cheap Walmart perfume. Really puts a damper on unique scents
  • RiskA
    6 months ago
    Cheap perfume stripper skank stench dominates at most of the clubs I visit. Don’t go back to work without washing up; somebody there knows that smell. And they have it on scratch & sniff for pre-marriage counselors to give to brides. Beware. The carpet comments crack me up; I often wonder WHY people wear flip flops in a carpeted VIP room. I’d wear CSI booties over shoes.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Like The Scent Of Strip Clubs, Stripper Bodies Rock! Professional Business Atmosphere Or The Bootlegs, Pvt Dances & Good Food, Throw The Dollars $$$$$ 💗 💗 💗
  • nicespice
    6 months ago
    The only club I can remember the scent of is the Yellow Rose in Austin. It’s mostly a mildly pleasant scent. I think the only reason for that was just the memory as a baby stripper away from my social group from another club, and didn’t have much to do with the club itself. Though I do remember at least for a while, the women’s bathroom at Hiliter was especially AWFUL. Holy moly. I think if customers had the ability to smell that, they would run out the club screaming and looking for the nearest shower.
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    (Senile tangent warning.) A dancer at a club I frequented had a regular who was a cat hoarder. Which you could tell from how smelly and dirty he was. But, apparently, he was worth the $ to her. She would have to take a sponge bath after his visits before finishing her shift.
  • Jascoi
    6 months ago
    I guess I don't have a good sense of smell. (unless it's the restrooms of some places.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion