tuscl

I also wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island

22 comments

• shadowcat
    10 months ago
    There are people that wouldn't kick anything out of bed.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    I’ve seen this profile before - not into the tattoos and piercings at all but remove those (IMO) and you have a near flawless woman. Those eyes elevate her to another level.
  • Huntsman
    10 months ago
    No elbow jokes this time. Very hot.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    ^ how could you even see the elbows through all of the ink?
  • Dolfan
    10 months ago
    I'd not only not kick her out of bed for eating crackers I'd bring her some crackers to eat in there if she wanted.

She's not what I'd point out as my ideal type, but damn hot. I could nitpick about fake tits, tattoos, piercings or other stuff but that's all bullshit. If I had the chance to get a dance or more, I'd jump on it. If I had a chance to get an actual date, I'd jump on that too.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    ^ She’s pretty enough, but like a Lamborghini or a Bentley even a Ferrari, I’d question the judgment of anyone who plastered bumper stickers all over such a gorgeous vehicle.
  • azdd
    10 months ago
    100% agree with 25’s comment above. Her eyes are amazing, but the ink/metal is a big distraction for me.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    mas tattoos!!!
    she needs more on her other leg and ass!!! and she needs to stop exercising so much especially her shoulders!!! but she does look pretty good in a dress, especially the white long one.
    no..., she's attractive and I wouldn't kick her out of bed... she might be fun!!!
  • iknowbetter
    10 months ago
    Like any of us would ever have a shot…
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    ^ maybe if you’re part of the TUSCL 350k club. Eh even if you are you’re probably right.
  • rickdugan
    10 months ago
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but neither would I pay to get her there. She's pretty, but the ink is distracting and I really can't stand the saline tits. Why otherwise attractive girls do this shit to themselves I will never know.
  • elmer
    10 months ago
    Who we kidding a true TUSCL PL would do a snake if the price was right
  • gammanu95
    10 months ago
    Enough of the "instagram models I fap to posts." There are plenty of sexy women to see on social media. At least try to share dancers' or clubs' public accounts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    ^ No.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    “ Why otherwise attractive girls do this shit to themselves I will never know.”

Totally agree.

I’ll buy you all the paint brushes and canvases you want, no need to put the art on your body.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    I think her tattoos are great.
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    Great example of plastic surgery done right.

I don't love the huge fake tits but she's very pretty. Fit but feminine. Smash hard.
  • bang69
    10 months ago
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I would tie her to the bed and fuck the shit out of her.
  • 5footguy
    10 months ago
    For those of us who wouldn't join instagram if it offered a sign-up bonus:

https://instafitbio.com/elisa-snippop/
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    I feel like she would be a decoy girl for me. I understand she’s pretty in the objective sense but I’d be chasing other girls. While guys with actual money will be tied down with her in a strip club.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    That’s so interesting, if you click on Muddys link she’s clothed in every photo compared to her being nearly naked in most of her Instagram posts.

Not nearly as attractive to me when she has her clothes on. Either I’m that shallow or I’m just too busy staring at her near perfect ass in the other photos I’m not paying attention to what her face looks like.
  • Estafador
    10 months ago
    I'm a suckered for tattoos. But we'd have to go out on a date before she can get in my bed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion