tuscl

What if strippers came and reviewed you and your place of work

How would that go?

I feel like a lot of 1's and 2's would be getting thrown around.

Would anyone not put out?

If these girls were paying, hell I'd be the biggest whore, undercutting everybody. Probably get jumped in the parking lot later on.

Although the supervisor might be like "Hey get your dick out of that stripper, less fucking, more working" But that would be presuming that any girl walking the earth would actually willingly, voluntary, not gun the their head, family not taken hostage, actually want to have sexual intercourse with any of the filthy, utter scum in this community, which is a mighty big leap. Granted.

Anyone work at the DMV? Damn that would be a rough visit.

14 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 months ago
    I'll go first!

Since I'm retired, I work at home.

However, since my wife is there and is the boss, there's probably going to be some 1s and 2s coming my way.....😏
  • rattdog
    10 months ago
    just imagining if some of the girls 1-5 looks range from the clubs over the years i've been to working at my office. i gotta think that the lady head of the HR department would be scared out of her fucking mind. a few of those girls are very likely to inflict injuries that can require said HR lady to seriously need hospitalization.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    I could see a stripper reviewing you Muddy.

Stripper:

“I came to Muddys residence (the backseat of his Toyota Camry in a Walmart parking lot off of I95). I would highly recommend bringing some Clorox wipes with you, but it was an easy $200 because after two thrusts he was done and I didn’t even feel anything. The best part is right afterwards I was able to take Muddy into Walmart and buy my baby daddy and my kids a new video game, hot pockets, Monster Energy drink, and more minutes for my phone. Muddy paid for everything and even bought me a footlong at Subway. God knows the only 12” I’m gonna see between Muddy and my baby daddy is on a sandwich!”
  • mickey48066
    10 months ago
    If the stripper reviewers limited their review to the number of potholes in the parking lot and color of the carpet and left out the "too explicit" details, their reviews would be accepted by the white knight adjudicators on their site. The review offered by shailyn is very good but a name muddy was mentioned so the white knights would reject it for being too explicit.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    I know I would rate a one in looks but a nine in performance.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    A hooker I know told me about a system that the girls use to review clients. IIRC it’s super simple: name, contact details, and “did they pay and leave without any problems”. So I guess those review are something like:

Drew, 206-123-4567, yes
    Muddy, 456-789-1234, yes
    Icey, 666-666-6666, no
  • Studme53
    10 months ago
    As long as their reviews included endlessly redundant details on the parking lot, shape of the bar and the bathroom, I’d be happy.
  • rickthelion
    10 months ago
    I fully expect them to give us ricks 5-star reviews. I mean really…what sexy female wouldn’t want to be rickbanged? All of ‘em want the rickbangin’ ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    ^ I met Rick the Lion and now I have to lint roll my clothes for the next 3 weeks because of too much fur.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    ^ that’s a stripper raview of Rick the Lion, not mine, I like shaved pussies!
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    They probably would not be impressed by the 2 hour lunches I occasionally take to go to strip clubs.
  • Dolfan
    10 months ago
    I don't get the scenario you're proposing. Are you talking about strippers coming into my place of work and paying me to dance for or fuck them? And my normal work is still occurring while this is happening, but somehow management is okay with it? Kinda, but not really?

In general, strippers do come to my work and to some extent review me. I work from my home office pretty regularly, and I bring strippers to my home. So, they've been to my place of work. And while I don't think they're writing reviews on a website, they certainly talk amongst themselves. Not to strangers, but their stripper-friends. I've had a few girls say no to OTC, only to talk to their friend and change their mind and agree later. I presume the change of heart was due to a positive review from the friends. But it's not like they're suddenly paying me, unless you count the occasions where they ask to come over to get a respite from their living situations and "pay" me in pussy in exchange.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    ^ so that would be like “oh dolfan, he sweats too much during sex but it’s okay because he has a nice bathroom and makes me lunch afterwards.
  • stripperlover777
    5 months ago
    Ohhh, Mi Stripper's Jaws Would Drop! She Might Work There, She'll See I Work Hard, She'll Appreciate Every 💲💲💲 For Her & Most Of All, She'll See I Deserve Her & She'll Reward Me.
    ******** | 🤸 Pole + Strip Cheers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion