tuscl

Definition of Nude

samiel
DFW, Texas
Tuesday, November 7, 2023 6:55 PM
Okay, it sounds simple, but is it? My main club is a nude BYOB club. $20 for topless dances and $30 for nude. My buddy went back and got a couple of dances. The dancer was wearing a fishnet outfit with no underwear. They disagreed at the end over the price. She said that since she wasn't wearing underwear, it counted as a nude dance. He said that since she wasn't completely nude, that it wasn't a nude dance. I guess they could have discussed it beforehand, but I think that rarely happens. Especially since my buddy has been to the club before and knows the set prices. What if the dancer is wearing a skirt with no underwear? Is the definition of nude not having underwear on? Maybe I should ask management and the other dances to get their opinions as well. What do you guys think?

24 comments

• gSteph
    7 months ago
    Hi Eve. I'm Adam. You look 👀 good 🥰
  • Jascoi
    7 months ago
    to simplify matters... if it's a nude dance it's better for her to be naked!
  • Jascoi
    7 months ago
    I did have a topless dance with one girl that had a skirt on but no panties or g-string!
  • skibum609
    7 months ago
    In the real-world nude means no clothing at all. It was therefore a topless dance, performed by a cheater.
  • shadowcat
    7 months ago
    Is it a nude club if 75% of the dancers are Cuban and don't take off their bottoms for a lap dance?
  • datinman
    7 months ago
    First off, I hate those fishnet onesies. But, if it is wide looped and you can plainly see her pussy lips when she bends forward, I say she is nude enough. He could have always requested she remove it if it bothered him. Ultimately, I can't image creating drama about not nude enough for the $20 difference.
  • datinman
    7 months ago
    "Is it a nude club if 75% of the dancers are Cuban and don't take off their bottoms for a lap dance?" NO. and this is a pet peeve of mine. There are boob guys and ass guys, I want to see the snatch.
  • Manuellabore
    7 months ago
    If the kitty is breathing fresh air, that's nude enough for me
  • whodey
    7 months ago
    With a fishnet outfit like that where you can clearly see her tits, ass and pussy I'd consider that as nude. I'm also pretty sure that any of the places that prohibit nude dancing but allow topless dancing would consider it nude as well.
  • Muddy
    7 months ago
    Although I like fishnets I would think nude means nothing.
  • Dolfan
    7 months ago
    In this case, I'd consider the "panties off" to be the defining characteristic of the more expensive dances and "panties on" to be the same of the less expensive ones. I can see the room for confusion though, especially if her outfit didn't include panties at all. If she explicitly removed her panties as part of the dance though, that further cements it as a "Nude dance." For me, I simply wouldn't get dances from girls in fishnets. I generally don't. In south Florida, there is no stronger correlation to getting a shitty dance than a girl wearing fishnets. It's unusual to have to deal with over-counting and similar shit, but almost every time I have it's been a girl in fishnets. Add this type of thing to the list of issues to be leery of. It's just not worth the hassle. Even when they don't have those other issues, the fishnets themselves I find distracting. I've spent countless hours pulling commercial fishing nets or traps as a teenager. The last thing I want to do is re-live that when I'm trying to feel some ass or thigh. I'd rather she wore some yoga pants or something. I wouldn't go to management to ask, if you find the conversation interesting you could have it with other girls. But I would take care to keep it generic and not sound like you're crying about having to pay for a nude dance when she was wearing fishnets. That's gonna be a red flag to the dancer the same way wearing fishnets is a red flag for me.
  • idletraveler
    7 months ago
    I have been to a few pastie clubs where a fishnet top counts as a pastie, even if the nipple is clearly poking through. So, by that logic, I'd agree with your buddy that it wasn't a "nude" dance. Better to just avoid fishnets altogether if you want to get a nude dance. In my opinion, they don't feel as good as a bare ass in the lap, and can sometimes frankly be a bit too rough. Same goes for gem studded thongs - ouch! If I see a girl wearing complicated outfits or boots up to mid thigh, that's another red flag, since I know she won't be taking them off.
  • samiel
    7 months ago
    Well so far every dancer I have asked has said as long as she's not wearing panties, it's a nude dance.
  • TheeOSU
    7 months ago
    IMO nude means no clothing of any type. Even though fishnets can reveal lots of skin wearing them is not nude. Regarding fishnets, I started a thread here in the past about my distaste for glitter. Fishnets are right up there with glitter on my dislike scale. There have been times where I was getting a dance from a dancer wearing fishnets and they ended up snagging on a button on my shirt or pants and we ended up spending more time on removing the snag than on the actual dance. Just say no to fishnets.
  • samiel
    7 months ago
    Updated numbers from dancers and other club met. Nude - 6 Not nude - 3 So the majority believe no panties equals nude dance price.
  • stainglass
    7 months ago
    Mongers have a different definition than Dancers. It doesn't matter WHAT anyone here thinks. Better discuss before hand and reconfirm, preferably before but at the very least after dance #1.
  • funonthaside
    7 months ago
    If pussy and nipples are not covered by solid fabric, it's nude IMO. Fishnet is effectively no covering....just a bit more fabric than nude.
  • JamesSD
    7 months ago
    Tbh not all fishnets are the same. The smaller the holes the more coverage. I guess my live in the sand is how accessible her nipples and pussy are. Could you fuck her wearing it without ripping it?
  • skibum609
    7 months ago
    ^are you asking if he has a tiny, thin dick?
  • Subraman
    7 months ago
    If I were the pedantic type -- and in fact I am 100% the pedantic type -- I'd be pointing out (or agreeing with those who point out) that fishnets with bigger holes are basically nude. If you can see and access her pussy, it's a nude dance. Big-square fishnets, which is what I usually see in the club, I'd assume counts as nude. I find fishnets with big holes incredibly sexy and in the past have asked strippers to leave them on during extras!! 100% agree that there's room for misunderstanding here. But I'd assume I were getting a nude dance, or ask her about it if I were dissatisfied with the size of the holes
  • ilbbaicnl
    7 months ago
    Trump Inc hires strippers to fill out their loan applications. I envy people who don't get stressed out by all the bullshitters in the world. I don't think I could handle strip clubs, if I didn't have enough money to just let a single bad 1-song dance go. Or even a ROBbish VIP dance go every so often. It would just be more trouble than it's worth.
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    I guess we need to bust out the calipers and start measuring openings when she wants nude prices while wearing fishnet onesies. Only on TUSCL.
  • loper
    7 months ago
    I hate fishnets and would give her less simply for that. They always get tangled in my buttons.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Like Fishnets, There Are Different Kinds, If Her Pussy, Titties & Booty Are Showing Through, Then I Would Say Nude Dance Price. Don't Forget These Dancers Like The Exotic Look So Use Good Judgement With The Fishnets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion