tuscl

Ontario Girls

Will suck your dick

You can cum in their face

They'll bang 15 guys off the street in a night

They'll make even Detroit seem a Disneyland family fun experience

Used condoms, all over the floor

BUT

They will still need to put the towel down on your lap before anything cause you know, God forbid any germs get on anybody. Yeah can't do it.

10 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    Preach brother preach.

What do you think they say about you? “Oh crap here comes Muddy again on one of his road trips. I bet he hasn’t had a shower in 2 weeks and his balls will smell like his buttcrack!!!”
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I usually use Huggies. Or if not, how clean I am would depend on however clean the water is in Lake Ontario.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    And by Huggies I mean wet wipes are called. Wet ones. Not the diapers BUT I have thought about diapers for concerts I go to the bathroom 50 million times. I’m one of those guys.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    The Ontario girls have been pretty consistently germaphobic in my experience. I've found them to be even more so than the Cuban girls, who have their own idiosyncrasies in these matters. I'm pretty limited to the GTA & Montreal areas though.

I have no comments on the cleanliness of Muddy's balls or ass, but if you're washing them in Lake Ontario I'd guess you're talking about the Toronto clubs too. And, they probably aren't that clean.

• motorhead
    a year ago
    What does Canada do with dangerous criminals?

They give them jerseys and call them the Toronto Maple Leafs
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Reads like a missed opportunity for a haiku
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Ontario girls
    All holes bare, full service, but
    Afraid of cooties
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I think Upland is better.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Muddy ape, you should type that shit into one of those text to image AI programs and see what kind of dark twisted shit emerges. ROAR!!!
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I had a very different experience in GTA. Everything covered, all felt like they were afraid of cooties, no GFE, 95% mechanical. So different from pre-covid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion