tuscl

East coast cities?

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Sunday, October 8, 2023 7:09 PM
This has probably been discussed before... is there anywhere along the US east coast (eastern time zone) that compares well to Detroit for a clubbing experience? My only idea would be Pompano. [ATL and Myrtle are shells of their former self.] Any thoughts?

12 comments

• BumHip
    9 months ago
    Never been to Detroit, but I hear very good things about it mongering wise. With that in mind, South Florida has has the best clubs in The US that I have been to.
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    Philly and Paterson....also, but more limited number of clubs.....Bridgeport, CT.
  • Electronman
    9 months ago
    Providence RI.
  • mjx01
    9 months ago
    Fair point on Providence. But ideally south/warmer for winter.
  • shailynn
    9 months ago
    Metro Miami area Or you can go north and have equally shitty weather as Detroit in Toronto and Montreal. It’s like everyone forgot Canada existed after COVID. Toronto is amazing for a clubbing (and more) experience.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 months ago
    Providence, RI, with a coat...
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    Atlanta
  • Jingleheimer
    9 months ago
    Tampa / St Pete come to mind. They have been my personal best strip club experiences.
  • Willy215
    9 months ago
    I would agree with Jingleheimer and say the Clearwater/ Tampa/ Pasco County area has some of the most liberal interpretations to dance I have seen with a high quality of dancers.
  • stainglass
    9 months ago
    Detroit? Been there to a few clubs many years ago, and it wasn't too great to even remember which ones they were. Would you have a list for ghetto / black clubs? SG
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    Pompano and Providence is more than enough for me.
  • rickdugan
    9 months ago
    I would have said Providence or Bport CT. But if it has to be warm, Pasco County FL hands down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion