I am a surgeon

ljap1
Never judge a man by where he drinks, only how he holds it
Sunday, October 8, 2023 9:48 AM
I am a surgeon

21 comments

• etsutwigg222
    9 months ago
    I am a Billy Joel performance evaluator!!!!
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    My name is Frank Sinatra, and I'm a strip club addict.
  • elmer
    9 months ago
    Are you Dr. Shaun Murphy or our new troll with its first post since joining nearly year and a half ago?
  • shailynn
    9 months ago
    I am a doctor. A doctor of love.
  • motorhead
    9 months ago
    I am…I said
  • Heaven-sent
    9 months ago
    I’m a massage therapist! Or do I just tell the ladies that so that they become putty in my hands and I get to liberally feel them up with no complaints?
  • twentyfive
    9 months ago
    I think you’re really a savant.
  • shadowcat
    9 months ago
    I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look.
  • rickthelion
    9 months ago
    I’m a frickin’ lion and you’ll need a surgeon after I go all wildebeest on your ass. ROAR!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 months ago
    The OP has a Jack The Ripper vibe. Hopefully that's only a joke.
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    Who really cares if the OP is a sturgeon.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 months ago
    I am, therefore I think.
  • gammanu95
    9 months ago
    Whoo are you? Who who Who who
  • gammanu95
    9 months ago
    Conversely, taken at face value" Mazeltov! General or specialty surgery?
  • BumHip
    9 months ago
    @ Rick, the more one claims to be a "Lion'" the more likely they are really a "Sheep."
  • rickthelion
    9 months ago
    ^ If I was a frickin’ sheep would I be able to ROAR!!! like I do? I don’t think so! Hell, Imma just *try* to imitate a frickin’ sheep now. Baa.. baa… ROAR!!! See, I’m a frickin’ rick and despite my rickness the one thing I can’t manage is bein’ a frickin’ sheep. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    9 months ago
    Also, I have to say that I kinda like the OP. Surprisingly, skifredo has hit the nail on the head. I think the OP really is a sturgeon. I mean really, skifredo was just misspelling surgeon because he doesn’t actually know what a sturgeon is. But he still hit the nail on the head. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day. Think about it folks. It is hard for aquatic life to communicate on a frickin’ iPad or laptop. Has the barnacle ever posted on TUSCL? I don’t think so! You know why? Because he lives in the frickin’ ocean! Really…the barnacle is a frickin’ rick and he still can’t manage. Think about it…if any sea creatures could communicate on the net it would be the ricks of the sea and it is still hard for them. Anyhoo, I’m bettin’ that the OP is a sturgeon and that is pretty cool because, having partied with sturgeon, I can testify that they can party down. They get a little bent outta shape if you serve caviar though. Can’t fathom why that is. ROAR!!!
  • JackKash
    9 months ago
    I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam. Toot toot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 months ago
    The internet proves that most damn dirty apes have a stick up their ass. rickthelion doesn't have a stick up his ass, which is strong evidence he's really a lion. Also demonstrates there's nothing getting in the way of the whiskey soaked tampons.
  • rickthelion
    9 months ago
    ^ Libby ape or whatever the fuck his name is understands. Give that ape a Jack-soaked tampon for his ass. ROAR!!!
  • Mate27
    9 months ago
    @ Gammanu “Tell me who the fuck are you!?”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion