tuscl

Regulars only?

Sunday, October 1, 2023 1:22 PM
Do you have any desire to know what the club gossip is about you? What they say about your fetish? Easy to roll? Cheap? Nick name? I ask every now and then but those girls are a pack of Wolves working together they will never tell.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    9 months ago
    I've never asked. I can tell by the way I'm treated what they think.
  • Mate27
    9 months ago
    I just assume everyone talks shit about me wherever I go. Doesn’t matter if they’re a stripper, friend, family member or co-worker. People ask me why I’m so quiet, and I never reveal to them that it’s because people are full of shit by nature and remaining quiet reduces the amount of shot they dump on you. The club is full of shit talkers, so I would stay away if I thought about what they were saying behind my back. I’m sure they say “this guy is good for $100” When I come around.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 months ago
    No desire at all.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 months ago
    Don't care about what anyone says or thinks. My only concern is does the dance spit or swallow !!!!
  • whodey
    9 months ago
    No clue what they say about me nor do I care to know. In each of the three clubs that I frequent most often the girls and the staff all treat me well so whatever they are saying about me can't can't be too bad.
  • FLAP3000
    9 months ago
    Yeah, who really cares? Ultimately, you get back what you put out there. Bottom line, some ppl will rock with you and some simply won’t. I don’t live my life to please everyone.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 months ago
    It's also worth noting that dancers aren't necessarily honest with each other about customers based on a number of motives.
  • gSteph
    9 months ago
    Him? Cheapskate or poor. Maybe good for a couple 20s. Sunshine got a $100 room out of him once. Pretty handsy - but gentle about it.
  • WiseToo
    9 months ago
    Sure, he's cheap. I gave him a lap dance and no tip. But I now know why the girls call him "Mr. Big."
  • georgmicrodong
    9 months ago
    I've sometimes been curious, but never so much so that I've ever bothered to ask. Some dancers have offered opinions, both good and bad, but as shadowcat said, how they treat me reveals how they feel much more accurately than their words.
  • BGSD3100
    9 months ago
    If they have any good thoughts about me, I wouldn't mind knowing, but if they think badly of me, I already have an ex-wife to let me know that.
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    This falls under the category of "if you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question". Therefore, I continue to assume that I really AM the most handsome and charming of all my girls' custies. All that matters to me is that I go to club with money, they show appreciation and a good time, and I leave happy.
  • iknowbetter
    9 months ago
    Do you really think the girls talk about you other than simply “he’s been here for an hour and not bought a dance”, or “I saw him here last week and he took so and so to VIP”. Honestly, I don’t think strippers care about anything beyond targeted earning potential of the customers. Nor should they.
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    He smells like weed.
  • HoneyDewMelons
    9 months ago
    As a previous dancer I can answer this question and it is a resounding yes not only does each individual girl have her own thoughts about individual customers we also know the thoughts of the other girls and what they think of all the individual customers
  • jamesonrocks
    9 months ago
    They definitely talk if there’s any different fetish. When you get friendly with a dancer or two, they’ll tell you some funny stuff. Or at least when they hate someone that’s trying to get their attention.
  • JamesSD
    9 months ago
    At this point all the regular day shift girls know that 90 percent of the time I either go with my Favorite or nothing. So I'm mostly furniture.
  • 8TM
    9 months ago
    "They definitely talk if there’s any different fetish. When you get friendly with a dancer or two, they’ll tell you some funny stuff." When I ask dancers if they have any funny stories from the club, it's usually about a foot fetish guy or occasionally a pee fetish guy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion