tuscl

To all the packs of Mexicans and South Asians taking over strip clubs today...

1. You know, you don't have to call all your second cousins to come to the strip clubs to you. You really don't have to roll 40 deep like your going to a street brawl. You are actually able enter the establishment alone. They will indeed let you in, perfectly acceptable, shocking I know.

2. You are absolutely allowed to respond with "No" when a stripper asks you to go for a lap dance. Back and forth all night. Many of us other customers quite frankly have just had enough with Nikki being locked down for the next 5 hours because the Singh Family Reunion was in the house.

3. The drunk dudes in your crew. Try to tell them to last more than two seconds without getting thrown out out of said strip club. A good barometer is at least last longer in the club then it takes for me to show my id and getting patted down by the door guy. If we can make it past that, we've made progress. Baby steps.

The more you know.

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ You know, some trolls can't help but self identify.

Hi, Icee.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    @CMI
    Damn he absolutely is Icee
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    OH Great.
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    Was nice while it lasted 😔
  • rawhide
    a year ago
    pure racism and the site allows this to occur??
  • rawhide
    a year ago
    people like this need to be deleted from the site
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Which strip clubs is Muddy seeing this in?
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    I guess the sarcasm here is too subtle for these knuckleheads. Two more on the ignore list.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Muddy threw out some bait and Icee was exposed. I never knew rawhide was a little girl. Deletd from the site? Fucking sissy. Racism lol. Meaningless word used by the impotent.
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    I didn't realize this site was so woke. Of course, according to critical race theory, ALL white people are racist. If you disagree, that proves you're racist.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^ Icee, only a fucking retard who takes it up the ass would make a post like you did boy on a strip club site. How do you know someone is a simplistic douchebag with nothing to say? They call other people racists.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I didn't realize this site had so many simplistic douchebags... just kidding, of course I do.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Not only is Icee’s reading comprehension severely challenged but so his ability to recognize satire.

In the other hand, let’s not forget cancel culture and wokeness prohibits any form of comedic satire - unless of course it’s directed at white, older American born males
  • Austin1
    a year ago
    And you don't have to bring your whole family through the southern border and turn America into the same place you left from. Also Asian Indian's when you get that school or work Visa, you need to return back to your homeland once Visa is up. That's not racist to the ghetto boys on here. that's what actual how you have a law abiding civilized society.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    BigMac, you apparently haven't been to the clubs with Mexican and Indian custies who gawk and tip very little.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion