tuscl

Has there ever been a time when a stripper HAS STOLEN from you?

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Sunday, September 10, 2023 10:43 PM
Stealing an idea from Muddy's recent post, I thought this might be interesting. I'll go first: Yes, but it was my own fault for being a target. 1. Several times during my inexperienced early clubbing days, dancers would keep going after the first dance without asking, or say "this one's free" or pull the miscount scam, etc., and then would spring a large cash request on me at the end. The more confident I became, and the more I developed my Drew Carey Scam-Free Stripclub Strategy, the less this happened. What changed over time was ME, not the dancers. From this I conclude that most dancers will rob you if you act like you're easy to steal from. If you act like you know what you're doing, or hell even actually know what you're doing, you just don't get robbed. 2. One time I rolled into a local club COMPLETELY LIT. I knew it, they knew it, they knew that I knew that they knew it, etc. I had a hoodie on (hood down) and that is where I put my wallet and phone. As a dancer took me back to the LDA, she put her arm in mine and her hand in my pocket. I yanked it right out, and stared into her face. She smiled and said "I'm not trying to rob you". I gave her a blank look (easy in my state of inebriation). We continued to the LDA, I got my dance, and there was no further issue. How about you? Have a dancer stolen from you in one way or another? What did you do?

21 comments

• Hank Moody
    10 months ago
    Yup. It’s part of the PL tuition. In Vegas, hit it off with a girl. Strong VIP room full on make out session and exploration of each others good stuff. She said pay $400 for me to get off shift and I’ll meet you outside. Gave me her number … and … zippy. Gotta learn sometimes and pay for it.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    Just my heart.
  • FL34102
    10 months ago
    Lookers Fort Myers, FL Fallon is a total scam artist. She called me every hour on the hour to see when I would come in. Finally said 15 minutes. She said please CashApp her the VIP room club cut so she could reserve the room. Ok, we had done this before with success. Arrived, saw her car. Went in, no cover and scanned license. Walked in and sat down. Ordered a beer. She came from VIP and sat down. Said a guy paid for an hour. Can I wait? Ok, I can wait. After an hour she does come out. Hair a mess. Guy wants another two hours. Paid her $2000. Can I wait. Nah. I will leave. Send me my money. CashApp. As I sat in the truck and called a friend, she comes bouncing out the club with her boyfriend. She piles him in the car and off they go. She calls me two hours later and says I never sent the CashApp. So she went home depressed.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Only three I can remember, over more than 15 years. Petty stuff, dance overcounting. In my experience, club staff is more likely to be scammy than strippers. I've loaned money to a couple of dancers, who paid me back in full.
  • NJBalla
    10 months ago
    Yeah strippers rarely steal. They make enough each night playing by the rules. i unfortunately knew a dancer who was robbed by another dancer. The girls would always store her money in a crown royal bag and had a great list of steady clients at the club. The girl was jealous and stole her money. The robber was fired and the girl who lost her money just worked a few more days to get it back. The only thing way girls rob me is by providing subpar experiences. Sucks when you walked in with a 200 budget and spend 120 on a terrible dancer when there was another who could have done agood job
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    Honestly, it's pretty rare. Several years ago, I went into VIP with a dancer and, while we were still in the first 5 minutes of the VIP, she was grinding on my lap facing forward. I was laying back and enjoying it, and then she was grinding less hard. I looked up and I noticed that she was bent *really* far forward. She had stretched to reach my wallet sitting on the little table in front of us and had just started to crack it open and pull out some bills. I said pretty loudly, "What the fuck are you doing?" She jumped, dumped the wallet and the bills, lay back on me, and said sweetly, "Okay, honey. I'll be good." I shifted her off of my lap, stood up, and said, "Nope. We're all done." I suspect that she was about to have some sort of fit, but there was a loud knock on the door. Apparently, I was loud enough to get the attention of a manager. I replied that the dancer had just tried to clean out my wallet and he asked that we both exit the room immediately. Fortunately, it was early in the VIP so it didn't take very long for us to get "put back together". When we exited, he told her to go to the locker room and asked me to go to the bar. She charged off in a huff and I went to the bar. I saw him head to the back and about 10 minutes later she charged out from the back wearing her civilian clothes and yelling loudly about ... stuff. The manager came to me and explained that this was the third* time something similar had been reported about her and she was gone. He apologized, got my VIP fee back, and gave me $50 credit at the bar. ===== * Apparently, the first two times were under murkier, less-reliable circumstances with the PLs being some combination of shitfaced or awkwardly not enjoying being the center of attention in a titty bar. Also, she was smoking hot. So, he admitted that they probably gave her more chances than she deserved.
  • mike710
    10 months ago
    NJBalla's story made remember a dancer who got her money stolen from her bag while she was on stage. There was a couple sitting at the stage near her bag that disappeared right before she finished her set. It was late at night so it was a fairly large chunk of money as it was a busy night.
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    There’s probably some songs stolen in there I’m a shitty counter
  • caseyx
    10 months ago
    Getting ripped off is very different than being robbed. I've gotten ripped off from time to time, less as I've grown more experienced. But never robbed. The fact that I don't drink definitely lowers my risk though.
  • Longball300
    10 months ago
    Other than my virginity?
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    I got my front pocket picked 1 and a half times at Follies by the same dancer. The first time I lost less than $50 and narrowed it down to one of 4 girls. I reported it to staff and asked of any of them had ever been accused of it and they said no. The second time I caught her in the act and read her the riot act. I again reported it to staff and admitted that I had no proof. They suggested that I mark my bills so that I can Identify them if it happens again. I'm not about to do that and I know that dancer will never approach me again. I told my story to another favorite dancer and she told me how pocket picking is done. While a dancer is distracting you by play with your junk, she will gradually push a wad of bills in your pocket up to the top when she can just pick it up and then stow it in her dancer boots. I don't worry about it but I do check my pockets after a VIP and before leaving a club to make sure that I have everything.
  • magicrat
    10 months ago
    I put my cash in a back pocket that either zips or buttons. Well generally. I had a $100 bill fall out once at my table in the main club area of my local club. A dancer found it and asked if I was missing any cash. I told her yes and she said she would take it to the manager to review the tapes to make sure. TLDR I did get my cash back so now I definitely make sure my back pockets are locked down.
  • jackslash
    10 months ago
    Yes. I never had money stolen at the club, but I lost cash and some small valuable items at OTC in my home.
  • Studme53
    10 months ago
    Couple times dancers and/or private room bouncer said it was 4 songs when I know it was only 3. Couple incidents like that. Few and far between though.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    I was pickpocketed one time and tropical bar. TJ.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    *in* she got away with my pesos... about 2500 of them. (about $125 US then) I was definitely distracted and I had my dollars and pesos separate in my pocket.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    haven't seen her since. but then again, I don't remember what she looks like! I just know she was cute.
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Several times, I had money fall out of a pocket, and girl saw it and handed it to me. I've since started to use a club wallet to better secure my funds. There was really no reason for any of those girls to pocket the dropped funds, anyway, as they knew they were getting the funds one way or another, so they all took the high road. Sure, there are thieves in clubs, but I've generally found that most recognize the value of a long-term income stream over a short-term inflow. There have been times when I left club with less than I thought I should have, based on what I thought I spent, but I attribute that to poor memory / not documenting every dollar spent, rather than being robbed.
  • RTP
    10 months ago
    I got pick pocketed at Follies too, but I don;t think she actually got anything. I was with a Columbian girl in VIP and she somehow gave me Full Service and got my wallet out of my shorts. However, I don't think she could manage getting the cash out of it. At first I thought my wallet just fell on the floor, but then another Follies customer told me almost the same story with the same dancer. A good story. I was at St. James in Houston and lost a pedometer that I used. It has little monetary value, but was important to me. I did not realize that I lost it until the next day. I called and the person who answered the phone told me that a dancer has it, but she knew her and would bring it to the club that afternoon. I stopped by and my pedometer was there.
  • rickmacrodong
    6 months ago
    FL34, the story doesnt add up. Are you saying you never sent her the cashapp in the first place? Or thar she didnt return it to you I dont agree that strippers make enough each night playing by the rules. Especially in cities or areas where there arent many tourists around. In a tourist city like Vegas, it’s more likely theyll make good money playing by the rules. It doesnt make good sense to steal someones cash or wallet because it becomes a criminal offense. What happens a lot more would be some form of scamming. Like being promised extras in VIP, not receiving them. Getting a dancer who mixes in lots of air dancing and posing instead of doing a lapdance. Some clubs may not even have cameras in the club or in the vip rooms or lapdance areas. Also America generally speaking is fairly lax on stealing. Its not a big deal in most states, and probably hard to prove inside a strip club where they wont be recording or will be hesitant to hand over recordings to the police.
  • Jascoi
    6 months ago
    the first time I went to the spearmint rhino in Rialto, California, one of the girls that I was attracted to promised OTC all night. just give her $700 and she'll meet me after she gets off her shift. so like a stupid newbie I paid her the 700 cash. she never showed up to the place where we were going to meet. The next time I saw her on the next visit she said but she spent all the money. and wouldn't make it up nor the otc. I definitely avoided any further interaction with her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion